Author Topic: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.  (Read 9915 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: Infinite gets crossed out of L.A.M.B.
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2013, 11:00:22 AM »
so brian decides he wants to drive to la to kick it with those guys, probably because of some incident that happened he wanted to run away from, he drives all the way from missouri to la, roccy doesnt show him as much love as he expected, he gets too stoned from smoking real weed instead of the missouri dirt hes used to, gets all paranoid and thinks roccy is talking about him behind his back, starts crying, gets up and leave out of nowhere, then drives all the way back only stopping at rest stops to whine on dubcc about roccy?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sikotic™

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2013, 11:34:57 AM »
so brian decides he wants to drive to la to kick it with those guys, probably because of some incident that happened he wanted to run away from, he drives all the way from missouri to la, roccy doesnt show him as much love as he expected, he gets too stoned from smoking real weed instead of the missouri dirt hes used to, gets all paranoid and thinks roccy is talking about him behind his back, starts crying, gets up and leave out of nowhere, then drives all the way back only stopping at rest stops to whine on dubcc about roccy?
LMFAO!!!

Fuck that shit with the native americans.....the real trail of tears is from LA to Kansas City.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2013, 12:53:53 PM »
Fuck that shit with the native americans.....the real trail of tears is from LA to Kansas City.

LMFAO.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2013, 01:41:06 PM »
BITCH NICCA YOU MORE OF A BITCH THEN A BITCH

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2013, 02:06:56 PM »
Face palm.

Dude get a hold of yourself. See what being emo and putting it all out there results in? You should have just asked him if something was up (like a man) and this misunderstanding woulda been kept to yourself.

Also, you need to respect that people aren't going to always be what YOU think they should be.

Good luck.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2013, 04:19:30 PM »
thing that fucked me up bout this was that i told infinite i would produce a cut for him before he bounced...he said he was gunna come over the followin day to handle it and by the time i hit him up the next day, he was already on the road to KC. i knew he was trippin over roccy n all, but didnt think it was to the point where he was just guna forget everythin else n book it like that without sayin shit. i was even gettin sick as fuck that last night he was over, wit my head poundin like a muthafucka, to the point where i shoulda  definitely been sleepin, but i put my rest on hold to chill wit 'nite, spit freestyles, smoke blunts, play some 2k, drop some more flows, smoke some more blunts etc.....i felt real bad for infinite when he told me that he left after sayin he would be stayin for up to 2 weeks, but i really think there was another way 2 handle all that instead of trippin out and leavin like that witout sayin peace. i still feel bad, but i believe trip coulda turned out much better for homie had he played his cards a lil differently.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2013, 04:28:54 PM »
this is what happens when you invite a socially awkward hover-hand having nicca to kick it with your crew  :-\

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2013, 04:32:43 PM »
goddamn, i always knew infant was crazy and mildly retarded but after the videos he posted of himself wiggering out on the corner like a homeless person and now this, im kinda at a loss for words. im honestly amazed this guy can hold down a job

Remedy360

« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2013, 04:41:20 PM »
LMAO, I tried to play along with the scenario at the beginning of the thread, but this is too much.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #69 on: November 19, 2013, 05:24:55 PM »
sweep the leg brian.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: November 19, 2013, 05:27:36 PM »
goddamn, i always knew infant was crazy and mildly retarded but after the videos he posted of himself wiggering out on the corner like a homeless person and now this, im kinda at a loss for words. im honestly amazed this guy can hold down a job

naah, 'nite is actually not awkward at all in person, just comes off as a real cat who speaks how he feels.. he comes off as much more of a trip on this forum than he does in real life. in fact, i'd say he excels in social situations, which is prolly why he got out of 2 speeding tickets on the way back home......it's also why i didnt expect him to trip the way he did, cuz i felt he was above that.

Blood$

« Reply #71 on: November 19, 2013, 06:20:42 PM »
I'm still not clear on what went down exactly but I'm dying over here  :laugh:

Sikotic™

« Reply #72 on: November 19, 2013, 07:37:29 PM »
Didn't he run out on  his mosque homies a while back while on a trip with them and make a thread about it too?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #73 on: November 19, 2013, 09:06:17 PM »

naah, 'nite is actually not awkward at all in person, just comes off as a real cat who speaks how he feels.. he comes off as much more of a trip on this forum than he does in real life. in fact, i'd say he excels in social situations, which is prolly why he got out of 2 speeding tickets on the way back home......it's also why i didnt expect him to trip the way he did, cuz i felt he was above that.

Nik, whatever Infinite is really like, respect for holding it down for your homie. That one man soap opera he started would be enough for most to abandon him.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2013, 09:51:42 PM »
I'm still not clear on what went down exactly but I'm dying over here  :laugh:

To sum it up...

so brian decides he wants to drive to la to kick it with those guys, probably because of some incident that happened he wanted to run away from, he drives all the way from missouri to la, roccy doesnt show him as much love as he expected, he gets too stoned from smoking real weed instead of the missouri dirt hes used to, gets all paranoid and thinks roccy is talking about him behind his back, starts crying, gets up and leave out of nowhere, then drives all the way back only stopping at rest stops to whine on dubcc about roccy.