Author Topic: Friend Advice  (Read 76 times)

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
Friend Advice
« on: March 18, 2003, 08:16:08 PM »
sup guys, i gotta situation i need some advice with...

ok so i go to a prodominantly white school (which i dont really like), but this year, some ghetto ass black kids got redistricted to our school from this neighborhood called hilltop, and one of the kids from that crew is one of my best friends (ive posted some of our songs up in the lab section before...hes the one rapping). Now with the influx of these kids, people knew problems were gonna arise. There was already a major "Black Vs. White" fight earlier in the year, and my friend and his crew got suspended and misdemeanor charges. Ever since then, ive been trying to look out for him, keep him away from this shit, but he keeps rollin with his crew and gettin into shit.  Now, theres a new fight broiling up, the "Blacks vs. Punks", as its labeled in our school. This one is really heated, i mean bats and all sorts of weapons are talking about being used. Some kids even were rumored to be bringin guns. Im tryin to keep my boy outta this, but hes gotta look out for his crew. me and all my other friends are tellin him hes gotta stay outta this one, for his own good. he could get academically fucked, or hurt, and i dont wanna see that shit. but as much as i tell him not to get involved, hes gotta impress his crew by fighting. The majority of his crew are his neighbors, and he doenst wanna get looked down upon by them. its real important to him to be accepted by them. i need advice on how to make it seem like he'll still be accepted by his crew even if he doesnt fight. im just tryin to look out for him. thanks to anyone who took the time to read this. peace
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

TheSheriff

Re:Friend Advice
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2003, 08:38:12 PM »
This is serious advice, though it might not sound it.

Break his legs. Seriously, make it impossible for him to "be down". His homies won't be mad at him; they might be mad at you, but I doubt it. Give him the flu.

Sorry if this doesn't help.

Suga Foot

Re:Friend Advice
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2003, 10:02:29 PM »
if you REALLY REALLY don't want the fight to go down, just tell the cops where and when it's all gonna go down, nobody will know it was you who called.