Author Topic: KOBE SIGNS 2 YEAR, $48.5 MILLION EXTENSION  (Read 1560 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: KOBE SIGNS 2 YEAR, $48.5 MILLION EXTENSION
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2013, 10:19:06 AM »

No you see, Kobe laid his hands on his Achilles and it was healed by the power of Laker faith.  He was seen massaging Pau's groin however I do not hear about Pau having a groin injury.

lol  ;D
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2013, 10:37:46 AM »
This is loyalty and it shows the Lakers are still the same family ran team that has made them great. Other teams would dump their ageing talent, but this is a great move for the Lakers. I might have tried to go a little less, but the end result is still the same. Next year the Lakers have enough for one max contract, and I still say trade that aging talent for draft picks. The lottery picks are deep this year, once the year is over wheel and deal and try to get in. But for now, pay Kobe, try to get a decent seed and make a run. The Lakers are .500 with Kobe on the bench, so a good playoff run is not out of the question. Nothing but good. What I'm happy about is Kobe is not rushing. I thought he'd comeback too soon and then end his career on an injury. But he's taking his time and letting the rest of the team do their job well he recovers. This is a good sign and when he is ready, it's time. Unlike D.Rose or other players, Kobe has nothing to prove, just comeback when ready and lead this team to victory. If the Lakers stay at or just above .500 until then, that's a very good sign.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2013, 11:24:34 AM »
http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-1126-plaschke-kobe-bryant-20131126,0,2708457.column#axzz2lmUp0bBS

Niggas don't fuck with this move.

Dwight was supposed to make room for two stars. Now you MAY get one.

God willing Kobe doesn't go down with injury again. 

Citizen-Y

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2013, 11:32:53 AM »
I personally would love to see a Lakers team with Kobe, Nick Young and Melo on it.  The ball may disappear from existence.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2013, 11:37:26 AM »
I personally would love to see a Lakers team with Kobe, Nick Young and Melo on it.  The ball may disappear from existence.

Lmaooo.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2013, 11:50:05 AM »
lol the haters showin their true colors in this thread

Lmao@thinkin Kobe's not a max contract guy and Dwight is smfh

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2013, 11:54:53 AM »

Did u know kobe has more assists than any non-point guard in nba history? lol.. Meanwhile, James Harden is probably the nba's biggest black hole on O 8)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2013, 12:18:11 PM »
Harden's been averaging 5.8 assists a game as a Rocket and makes less than Kobe who is old and broken.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2013, 12:26:42 PM »
Harden's been averaging 5.8 assists a game as a Rocket and makes less than Kobe who is old and broken.

old and broken? wheres ur proof?? u tryna say harden is not a ball-stopper who fucks the flow of the offense? lol cmon, now. of course harden isn't makin max-money...he's a 2nd tier star, at best.

btw. it's 5.4 assists...still lower than kobe

Citizen-Y

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2013, 12:30:13 PM »

old and broken? wheres ur proof?? u tryna say harden is not a ball-stopper who fucks the flow of the offense? lol cmon, now.

I'm not going to argue about .4 assists a game.  Let's go back to the original argument, the Lakers are fucking stupid to hand out that much money to Kobe without him playing a minute this year.  They bid against themselves and are morons.  It's quite obvious this Laker ownership has changed for the worse and the rest of the league is laughing.  Enjoy your broken idol as he tries to come back from a devastating leg injury in his late 30's.  Kobe is an old man in NBA dog years and luckily for him the Lakers needed him since no active superstar will want to play for them.

The end.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2013, 12:57:30 PM »

old and broken? wheres ur proof?? u tryna say harden is not a ball-stopper who fucks the flow of the offense? lol cmon, now.

I'm not going to argue about .4 assists a game.  Let's go back to the original argument, the Lakers are fucking stupid to hand out that much money to Kobe without him playing a minute this year.  They bid against themselves and are morons.  It's quite obvious this Laker ownership has changed for the worse and the rest of the league is laughing.  Enjoy your broken idol as he tries to come back from a devastating leg injury in his late 30's.  Kobe is an old man in NBA dog years and luckily for him the Lakers needed him since no active superstar will want to play for them.

The end.

.6 a game, but ur the one who brought up kobe bein a ball-hog when harden is ur "franchise player", not me....but yea, what lakers are doing is showing loyalty to kobe, who would definitely be able to get a max contract elsewhere if the lakers chose not to sign him. but thats not the point...fact remains, kobe has shown no signs of decline and will still make the franchise its money back x10, which makes it a smart move even if he only plays at 50% of what he did last season...it's kobe bryant. perhaps the biggest draw in the league, even at 35. ur out of ur mind for tryna diss this move when yall just gave dwight howard max money lmao

as for no other superstars wanting to play for the lakers..if ur talking about dwight, rofl@him being a superstar. the minnesota broadcast team ranked roy hibbert above him last night. it's finally catching on.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2013, 01:24:02 PM »
Resigning Kobe was great for business not for championships.  Glad you are finally following little Buss' vision.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2013, 01:32:01 PM »
Resigning Kobe was great for business not for championships.  Glad you are finally following little Buss' vision.

it's good both ways....who can we sign thats better than kobe? not re-signing kobe would be a travesty, and lmao if u think jerry buss woulda done any different

Citizen-Y

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2013, 02:56:54 PM »

it's good both ways....who can we sign thats better than kobe? not re-signing kobe would be a travesty, and lmao if u think jerry buss woulda done any different

I'm always on the lookout for a 95 Mercedes with 300k miles that will cost me 20k

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2013, 03:37:23 PM »

I'm always on the lookout for a 95 Mercedes with 300k miles that will cost me 20k

U JUST PAID $80+ MILL FOR A 2004 BUICK :laugh: