Author Topic: If you invited your friend from out of town would you...  (Read 808 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: If you invited your friend from out of town would you...
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2013, 07:49:11 PM »
What everyone was laughing about was how you immediately took to the internet to vent your vulnerable feelings rather than trying to talk to them about it. Do you not understand this?

No.. I still don't understand this concept.  I'm on a fucking 30 hour marathon drive back to Kansas City.   The issue was one of being a bothersome and burden on your friends.  Which means they are somewhat out of your reach.  If they are within your reach then sure you just simply let them know what the situation is and address it with them.  I had told them I was bored as fuck and the reply was to go to Venice by myself.  After feeling like a burden and bothersome I was just going to leave it up to the homies to hit me up the next day.  Nobody hit me up so I bounced.

Then I'm on a 30 hour drive back.  I've been venting on this forum for 12 years now.  I'm on a marathon drive.  I don't see what is the big deal about posting shit to the forum as one way of coping with the long drive back.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 07:53:57 PM »
you shouldn't wash your dirty linen in public.

first dissing roccy and venting your frustration, then making threads about how lamb is your fam and how roccy your homie and finally making a thread some ten days afterward openly dissing nikcc, the one poster who's had your back on the forum seem childish and not a good look at once and make you look emotional and unstable.

to answer your question though, based on your account, i wouldn't treat a guest like that. i remember once visiting friends but it was my choice to do so and when i arrived i pretty much understood that everybody was busy with their own lives and didn't have much time for me to chill with them. i felt pretty shitty lol but I couldn't be mad at them, it was my bad, not theirs. they made their possible to hang out with me too as much as possible (some of them) so in the end it was still cool.

I've been washing dirty linen on this forum for 12 years.  Why would I stop now?

I even wash dirty linen in front of complete strangers free-styling on street corners.  That's even more of a cathartic exercise than this.   I don't want to carry shit around with me every day on my shoulders and chest, so I wash it off through hip-hop and this forum is an extension of that since it is a hip-hop message board. 

That being said I do have boundaries.  I don't think any thing I said about Roccy or Sccit was a low blow.  I mean, saying niccaz ignored you is certainly not a low blow.  Posting pics of someone's Mom or manipulating pics through photoshop, now that shit is a low blow.  But I didn't ever see anyone complain when niccaz at the forum do such things. 

But yet I get complaints for saying niccaz ignored me.  This is why I don't respect anyone at the forum.  Outside of this situation, Sccit is the only member of the forum I have any respect for.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2013, 08:00:40 PM »
so basically you planned to be with NIK your entire trip?

creepy

No nicca...

Where the fuck do you think I was the whole time Sccit was doing other shit?   I was with my Hajj homie who was a gracious host and he has always been a gracious host for as long as I've been knowin him which is 10 years deep since we went to Hajj.  He invited me to stay with him at his homie, offered me food, company and anything that I needed.  He even gave me a room to stay in in his prayer/meditation room.  Him and I reminisced about old times going to Hajj and talked about going up to Shiek Hamza Yusuf's community in Berkley, California if I stayed long enough.  It was nice and everything, and appreciate, love and respect my Hajj brother.  But the bottom line is that's all stuff I can do easily in Kansas City or anywhere else, go to the masjid, read books, practice Islam, etc.  I can do all that anywhere.  I was hoping to chill and have some new experiences out in L.A.

I had enough money that I didn't need to depend on anyone.  Not for food.  Not for a place to stay.  Not for anything.  In the past I've stayed with anyone from dubcc posters Roccy, to Lights, to Siavash. 

I don't need any of that help from anyone but it is still nice to have, obviously. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2013, 08:09:07 PM »
LOL I DONT GET THIS THREAD, INFINITE IS WAY OUT OF POCKET, IT AINT EVEN FUNNY...THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT WENT DOWN:

HE SAYS HE'S COMIN THRU WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY, BUT THAT HE WAS STOPPIN AT VEGAS FIRST, SO IT'D MOST LIKELY BE THURSDAY...KEEP IN MIND, I WORK ON THE WEEKDAYS, SO IT'S NOT LIKE IM JUST SITTIN ON MY ASS, DOIN NOTHIN, WAITIN FOR INFINITE ALL DAY LONG. I GOT A SCHEDULE I GOTA WORK AROUND, AND ANY REAL MAN WOULD GET THAT..... SO THURSDAY COMES ALONG, I'M WAITIN FOR INFINITE TO HIT ME UP N TELL ME HE'S IN TOWN... HE FINALLY COMES THRU IN THE AFTERNOON. WE DROP SOME FLOWS WIT ROCCY, DJ NEZ, AND KLIENTEL, PLAY SOME BALL, AND AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR, HE BOUNCES FROM BEIN TOO TIRED..WE TOLD HIM TO STAY AND EVEN OFFERED FOR HIM TO TAKE A NAP OUT HERE SO HE AINT GOTA DRIVE BACK ALL TIRED, BUT HE SAID HE HAD TO BOUNCE, CUZ HE GOT TOO HIGH AND WAS WAY TOO EXHAUSTED TO CHILL. HE COULDA KICKED IT LITERALLY ALL DAY+NIGHT THURSDAY. FRIDAY, I WORK ALL DAY, AND BY NIGHT TIME, WE GOT THE HOLY SHABBAT DINNER AT THE FAMS, SO I SCHEDULE TO KICK IT WIT 'NITE ALL OF SATURDAY AND LET HIM KNOW.....I WAKE UP N DRIVE TO STARBUCKS AND GET MY CAR IMPOUNDED EARLY SATURDAY MORNING SMFH, BECAUSE MY DL WAS EXPIRED N I HAD BAD TAGS...WHAT KIND OF A BITCHASS HOMIE WOULD EVEN THINK OF GIVIN U SHIT FOR THAT? ANYWAYS, SO I MAKE IT BACK HOME FROM TAKING CARE OF PAPERWORK, GOING TO POLICE STATION, DMV SERVICES ETC. AND STILL NEVER GOT MY CAR BACK THAT DAY... I GET BACK HOME SATURDAY EVENING AND TELL INFINITE TO COME THROUGH AS SOON AS I'M BACK...KEEP IN MIND, I HAD AN EXCRUCIATING HEADACHE BY THIS POINT FROM RUNNIN AROUND ALL DAY AND WOULDA RATHER JUST KNOCKED OUT, BUT STILL KEPT MYSELF UP AND KICKED IT OUT OF RESPECT + KEEPIN MY WORD TO INFINITE. SO HE COMES THRUGH AT ABOUT 7 SATURDAY, ROCCY IS HERE, BEIN A LIL OUT OF IT FROM THIZZIN THE NIGHT BEFORE AND NOT SHOWIN INFINITE ANY LOVE.. INFINITE IS GETTIN EMOTIONAL OVER IT WHEN I TELL HIM NOT TO TAKE IT SERIOUS AND TO SAY SOMETHIN TO ROCCY IF HE FEELS A WEIRD VIBE WIT HIM....ROCCY BOUNCED TO WORK AND THEN ME N INFINITE DROP FLOWS, SMOKE BLUNTS..HE COULDN'T RECORD HIS TRACK BECAUSE HE WAS "TOO HIGH", SO WE ESTABLISHED HE WAS GUNA COME BACK THE NEXT DAY WITH A FRESH MIND FOR US TO WORK ON IT. WE WENT TO PLAY A LIL 2K, HEAD BACK TO THE LAB 2 SMOKE AND SPIT SOME MORE...HE ASKS ME IF I NEED A BREAK, HE'LL BOUNCE N COME BACK TOMORROW, I SAID "NAAH, I'M DOWN TO CHILL FOR ANOTHER 45 MINUTES OR SO AND THEN KNOCK OUT"...EVEN THOUGH I REALLY WOULDA PREFERRED TO HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT, I SUCKED IT UP N KEPT MY ASS AWAKE JUST TO CHOP IT UP N KICK IT WIT THE HOMIE.....SO 45 MINUTES LATER, HE'S ABOUT TO LEAVE, I SAID "COME THROUGH TOMORROW, WE'LL TACKLE THAT TRACK", INFINITE LIKE "YEA, NO DOUBT", BUT I CAN TELL HE'S GOT SOME EXTRA EMOTIONAL SHIT GOIN ON IN HIS HEAD...THOUGHT HE'D SLEEP IT OFF AND COME THRU THE NEXT DAY TO HANDLE THE TRACK. BY THE TIME I HIT HIM UP, HE SAYS HE'S ON THE ROAD BACK TO KC, DIDNT EVEN SAY HE WAS LEAVIN, JUST UP AND BOUNCES WHEN I MADE ROOM THAT DAY 2 DO HIS TRACK.

ANYWAYS, THE WAY U GOIN ABOUT THIS IS STRAIGHT BITCH TO THE FULLEST AND I AINT DOWN WIT THAT...AND I AINT FUCKIN WIT U TILL U REALIZE WHAT A LIL BITCH U ACTIN LIKE.

I don't need you to fuck with me anymore homie, if that's some big fucking favor that you are doing for me, cuzz... I don't need anyone to do me any favors.  

Did I ever call you a bitch?  Did I ever call you a coward?   Your stepping all over the lines and boundaries.   I can't even reply to the substance of your post because of all the lines you've crossed.  

It was only me that was moving.  It was only me that was making a move.  Everyone else was sitting back.  It's always easier for the people sittin back on their couches to say what the one moving should've done, and how they should've handled things.

Fuck it, I did what I did because that's how the chips fell in the moment.  Maybe it was the right move, and maybe it was the wrong move.   I still don't know, but time has a way of answering questions. 

Fraxxx

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2013, 08:51:28 PM »
Fuck it, I did what I did because that's how the chips fell in the moment.  Maybe it was the right move, and maybe it was the wrong move.   I still don't know, but time has a way of answering questions. 

That's just really not what you're acting like. You're like even the sincere, well-intentioned criticism of your actions some people give you are just an attempt to diss you. Reread what Jrome wrote. Reread your answer!!

I mean, I know you're unable to comprehend any of this. And the moment I or anyone else on here logs off DubCC none of that is really our concern anymore. Still, it's painful to watch.

i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2013, 09:12:27 PM »
LOL I DONT GET THIS THREAD, INFINITE IS WAY OUT OF POCKET, IT AINT EVEN FUNNY...THIS IS EXACTLY HOW IT WENT DOWN:

HE SAYS HE'S COMIN THRU WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY, BUT THAT HE WAS STOPPIN AT VEGAS FIRST, SO IT'D MOST LIKELY BE THURSDAY...KEEP IN MIND, I WORK ON THE WEEKDAYS, SO IT'S NOT LIKE IM JUST SITTIN ON MY ASS, DOIN NOTHIN, WAITIN FOR INFINITE ALL DAY LONG. I GOT A SCHEDULE I GOTA WORK AROUND, AND ANY REAL MAN WOULD GET THAT..... SO THURSDAY COMES ALONG, I'M WAITIN FOR INFINITE TO HIT ME UP N TELL ME HE'S IN TOWN... HE FINALLY COMES THRU IN THE AFTERNOON. WE DROP SOME FLOWS WIT ROCCY, DJ NEZ, AND KLIENTEL, PLAY SOME BALL, AND AFTER ABOUT AN HOUR, HE BOUNCES FROM BEIN TOO TIRED..WE TOLD HIM TO STAY AND EVEN OFFERED FOR HIM TO TAKE A NAP OUT HERE SO HE AINT GOTA DRIVE BACK ALL TIRED, BUT HE SAID HE HAD TO BOUNCE, CUZ HE GOT TOO HIGH AND WAS WAY TOO EXHAUSTED TO CHILL. HE COULDA KICKED IT LITERALLY ALL DAY+NIGHT THURSDAY. FRIDAY, I WORK ALL DAY, AND BY NIGHT TIME, WE GOT THE HOLY SHABBAT DINNER AT THE FAMS, SO I SCHEDULE TO KICK IT WIT 'NITE ALL OF SATURDAY AND LET HIM KNOW.....I WAKE UP N DRIVE TO STARBUCKS AND GET MY CAR IMPOUNDED EARLY SATURDAY MORNING SMFH, BECAUSE MY DL WAS EXPIRED N I HAD BAD TAGS...WHAT KIND OF A BITCHASS HOMIE WOULD EVEN THINK OF GIVIN U SHIT FOR THAT? ANYWAYS, SO I MAKE IT BACK HOME FROM TAKING CARE OF PAPERWORK, GOING TO POLICE STATION, DMV SERVICES ETC. AND STILL NEVER GOT MY CAR BACK THAT DAY... I GET BACK HOME SATURDAY EVENING AND TELL INFINITE TO COME THROUGH AS SOON AS I'M BACK...KEEP IN MIND, I HAD AN EXCRUCIATING HEADACHE BY THIS POINT FROM RUNNIN AROUND ALL DAY AND WOULDA RATHER JUST KNOCKED OUT, BUT STILL KEPT MYSELF UP AND KICKED IT OUT OF RESPECT + KEEPIN MY WORD TO INFINITE. SO HE COMES THRUGH AT ABOUT 7 SATURDAY, ROCCY IS HERE, BEIN A LIL OUT OF IT FROM THIZZIN THE NIGHT BEFORE AND NOT SHOWIN INFINITE ANY LOVE.. INFINITE IS GETTIN EMOTIONAL OVER IT WHEN I TELL HIM NOT TO TAKE IT SERIOUS AND TO SAY SOMETHIN TO ROCCY IF HE FEELS A WEIRD VIBE WIT HIM....ROCCY BOUNCED TO WORK AND THEN ME N INFINITE DROP FLOWS, SMOKE BLUNTS..HE COULDN'T RECORD HIS TRACK BECAUSE HE WAS "TOO HIGH", SO WE ESTABLISHED HE WAS GUNA COME BACK THE NEXT DAY WITH A FRESH MIND FOR US TO WORK ON IT. WE WENT TO PLAY A LIL 2K, HEAD BACK TO THE LAB 2 SMOKE AND SPIT SOME MORE...HE ASKS ME IF I NEED A BREAK, HE'LL BOUNCE N COME BACK TOMORROW, I SAID "NAAH, I'M DOWN TO CHILL FOR ANOTHER 45 MINUTES OR SO AND THEN KNOCK OUT"...EVEN THOUGH I REALLY WOULDA PREFERRED TO HAVE BEEN KNOCKED OUT, I SUCKED IT UP N KEPT MY ASS AWAKE JUST TO CHOP IT UP N KICK IT WIT THE HOMIE.....SO 45 MINUTES LATER, HE'S ABOUT TO LEAVE, I SAID "COME THROUGH TOMORROW, WE'LL TACKLE THAT TRACK", INFINITE LIKE "YEA, NO DOUBT", BUT I CAN TELL HE'S GOT SOME EXTRA EMOTIONAL SHIT GOIN ON IN HIS HEAD...THOUGHT HE'D SLEEP IT OFF AND COME THRU THE NEXT DAY TO HANDLE THE TRACK. BY THE TIME I HIT HIM UP, HE SAYS HE'S ON THE ROAD BACK TO KC, DIDNT EVEN SAY HE WAS LEAVIN, JUST UP AND BOUNCES WHEN I MADE ROOM THAT DAY 2 DO HIS TRACK.

ANYWAYS, THE WAY U GOIN ABOUT THIS IS STRAIGHT BITCH TO THE FULLEST AND I AINT DOWN WIT THAT...AND I AINT FUCKIN WIT U TILL U REALIZE WHAT A LIL BITCH U ACTIN LIKE.

I don't need you to fuck with me anymore homie, if that's some big fucking favor that you are doing for me, cuzz... I don't need anyone to do me any favors.  

Did I ever call you a bitch?  Did I ever call you a coward?   Your stepping all over the lines and boundaries.   I can't even reply to the substance of your post because of all the lines you've crossed.  

It was only me that was moving.  It was only me that was making a move.  Everyone else was sitting back.  It's always easier for the people sittin back on their couches to say what the one moving should've done, and how they should've handled things.

IT'S NOT A FAVOR, IT'S A BLESSING

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2013, 10:03:01 PM »

God gives blessings, not Sccit.  And God's blessings were not with me on this trip.  Sometimes Allah's blessings are with me, and sometimes they are withdrawn.  This is one case where my trip was not blessed.  Maybe that's my fault and there was something I did or didn't that removed blessings, that's something I'm still looking into.  And like I said, time has a way of answering questions.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 10:04:36 PM by Infinite... Me Against The World »

Heinz

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2013, 10:12:12 PM »

God gives blessings, not Sccit.  And God's blessings were not with me on this trip.  Sometimes Allah's blessings are with me, and sometimes they are withdrawn.  This is one case where my trip was not blessed.  Maybe that's my fault and there was something I did or didn't that removed blessings, that's something I'm still looking into.  And like I said, time has a way of answering questions.

You seem to have a limited perception of what a blessing from G_d is.
Change you perspective and you might see that taking this trip was a blessing in disguise.
Everything that leads to your benefit and spiritual growth is in truth a holy blessing.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2013, 10:23:41 PM »
Everything that leads to your benefit and spiritual growth is in truth a holy blessing.

i love u, heinz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2013, 10:26:33 PM »

You seem to have a limited perception of what a blessing from G_d is.
Change you perspective and you might see that taking this trip was a blessing in disguise.

I'm not unaware of this and thank you for the reminder.  I did uncover a lost journal that has everything I did and thought in my life from 2000 to 2002.  I uncovered that in visiting the Muslim brother I went to Hajj with, it had been hidden away under a piles and piles of other memorabilia at his family home.  He had uncovered it and set it aside for me if I ever came back to L.A.  That alone made the trip worth it and made it a blessing.

It's the L.A.M.B. leg of the trip where some of the blessing appeared to be withdrawn.  I agree that a deeper look, and more time may reveal hidden benefits.  But at the time I can recall that there was some manipulation and withdraw in divine presence, synchronicity, and blessing.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2013, 11:13:45 PM »
  I don't think any thing I said about Roccy or Sccit was a low blow.

VV

to understand what went down wit my fam it wud take a conscious, broadly intelligent cat wit insight... y'all niccaz is just clowz

And roccy was on some superstar shit nicca think he lil wayne and shit he sold out to the devil

he's rappin devilish shit in his music as a gimmick and not out of realness

some Roccy disses are in the works

you ain't really in the game
you ain't really makin a play

Invited a homie, but not really his host

Roccy's got an ego like he's a superstar now.

Quote from: Infinite... Me Against The World
the reason i aint tellin u my thanksgiving story is cuz u got 2 strikes against u. 1.ur running with clowns 2.u told me not to take ali seriously when he was playin around.
^paraphrased due to deletion

Heinz

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2013, 01:06:03 AM »
NIK you are not putting yourself in a good light with all of this.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2013, 01:14:39 AM »
true

i still got respect for infinite. just think he's movin a lil funnystyle...PeACe

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2013, 11:21:24 AM »
i like how infant is always saying that la is the greatest city on the planet but all he wants to do is smoke weed and bullshit with nik when he gets off work. what a fuckin loser

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2013, 12:32:34 PM »
LMAO @ Infinite expectin LAMB to be his babysitters/tour guides.

Like I said in the past, Infinite: It ain't all about you.

A true friend would understand when the homie is going through a rough patch (i.e. having his car impounded and going through the legal/financial BS to get the car back) you gotta be patient. Instead, you're mad that they got responsibilities as men and they can't just drop everything and drive 30 hours like you.

For real though, NIk is actually bein cool about this. Dude was havin a rough couple days  and still tried to go out of his way to be hospitable to you. Then you drive off on some female shit and start dissing him 2000 miles away. If I was in NIK's shoes, I would be mad as fuck right now.

"They didn't show me love".........the fuck, man? Again, it aint all about you.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE