Author Topic: If you are politically or racially sensitive don't join this thread  (Read 1440 times)

J. B A N A N A S

Re: If you are politically or racially sensitive don't join this thread
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2013, 04:07:26 PM »
My quick two cents - I've lived in wealthy white areas, poor white areas and poor black areas. Poor black neighborhoods are always worse than poor white areas, bottom line. Too many African Americans have a rotten, selfish mindset with no standard for personal conduct or desire to contribute. Not all of them, but enough that it makes their neighborhoods terrible to live in. If that offends anyone, too bad, it's the sad truth.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: If you are politically or racially sensitive don't join this thread
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2013, 04:56:06 PM »
As someone born and raised here, I can tell you about the no go areas in Bradford, in Oldham.
I can tell you personally about the racist crap that white boys received in the area situated just before my college.
Or the random white boy attacks by groups of Asians

However when it comes from a white boy, despite being able to document the attacks on fire engines (yep not just Sweden and France that have that pleasure)

I thought I would provide you with the racial harmony that exists outside of the white race.

If you think the elitist scum created multiculturalism to create some kind of harmony then you are entirely deluded. They know when things fall apart these scum know that it will be non whites largely who will go berserk and terrorise.

Before I post the link though, I would like to further demonstrate how this is not about improving the west it's about dumbing down the west. I had a friend, a black guy called Alvin from Zimbabwe who was given a 2 year permit here. Now Alvin is a clever dude and worked for the company I worked for as a software developer. He applied for an extension to his permit (with the view to becoming a citizen) and was promptly turned down. I was shocked by this and when I spoke to him I suggest appealing and dejectedly he said there is no point, I have lots of friends (black friends) who had to return also, that is black professionals.

Anyways this aint dem white boy presenting this 2 parter either, which is why it never drew outrage I guess.

What the do gooders and self hating, apologists don't like to talk about...

« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 05:15:26 PM by virtuoso »