Author Topic: Jesus really is the real deal!  (Read 3296 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jesus really is the real deal!
« on: December 01, 2013, 06:43:18 PM »

I'm a believer.  #stamp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jesus really is the real deal!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 06:46:46 PM »
I've seen waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much evidence to ever be convinced otherwise.  i ain't even playin'

#hallelujah

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 06:51:46 PM »
and No, b4 any of u fools get to claimin i was scared in Jail and fear made me a believer i'll have u know that i went to tha Hole (H-5) 4 times (3 times for fighting). 

it's just that for tha past year I've been searchin for a better life and I've seen thru Christ that that's tha way and this whole time I've been getting saved by him and hadn't even known it.

I read tha entire Bible:  The Old Testament, The Apocrypha, The Deuterocanonical, and The New Testament and it ALL makes sense.  Not just about my life but also about the world....

And to think, I was actually leaning towards being Muslim..... smmfh

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2013, 08:41:16 PM »
so you found out jail is a bully zone and your fatass figured there's no way that this tortured life is the only life you get to live, so you believed in Jesus?

bulls eye?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 10:14:09 PM »
yeah that's what happened...  ::)

u stay on my line.  u luv tha dick.  i aint even mad at u tho

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2013, 10:15:37 PM »
yeah that's what happened...

u stay on my line.  u luv tha dick

Might as well have said ah son u hatin.  Lame.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 02:34:39 PM »

Russell, if he has actually found a new path, why would you hate on him for that?

I say more power to you, glad you have found that path

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 04:46:16 PM »

Russell, if he has actually found a new path, why would you hate on him for that?

keywords

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 06:06:17 PM »

He'll get it one day, he's young.

Christ works for more than just Me tho I see.  Look around tha world; who's winning at life?  I think it's clear to see

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 04:10:28 PM »
I don't personally know what to believe in, but everybody needs hope and if religion provides it for you, then I'm happy for you. Just don't go trying to force it on others because at the end of the day Jesus, Allah, Flying Spaghetti Monster are all just unproven stories that help people come to grips with the mysterious world around them, and aren't worth harming interpersonal relationships or important political progress in their name.

bouli77

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2013, 04:16:00 PM »

would have made sense though, as Jesus is one of the prophets of Islam too.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2013, 04:33:10 PM »
Is it true Jesus was Chinese?

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2013, 04:34:32 PM »

If you say he's anything other than black, you a racisss azz white man.

-Obama

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2013, 12:29:00 PM »
I don't personally know what to believe in, but everybody needs hope and if religion provides it for you, then I'm happy for you. Just don't go trying to force it on others because at the end of the day Jesus, Allah, Flying Spaghetti Monster are all just unproven stories that help people come to grips with the mysterious world around them, and aren't worth harming interpersonal relationships or important political progress in their name.

You should believe in Yeshua.  He's not just about Hope, he's about Salvation and how u should live and who u should strive to please. 

And personally I can't force him on the whole world, becuz in my opinion from the way the world is (human nature), we weren't all meant to be saved even tho we ALL have the option at some point in our lives.  So while I can lead u to the water, i can't make u drink it.  U aren't as dear to my heart as my Family is.... I hope that doesn't sound selfish.

And he isn't unproven.  There's actual records of his existence from back in tha day (his crucifixion) so it's not like he's a myth.  Those records are actually the equivalent to something like today's CNN [News Journalism recording].  Not only that, I've seen him work for Me and other people as well (people I know/know of and complete strangers).  I've seen everything in his name and in his ways work out better [like Rap music for example, the 90's had a HEAVY Gospel influence Sonically and Lyrically].  I've seen Wars in his name and seen who has won time and time again.  Even if The U.S. "loses" the War in the Middle East, what about all of the times before that.  I honestly really could go on & on. 

And lastly, I'd burn for Christ if I was standing in line for Judgement Day and it went down to that.  And if you actually read more than The New Testament then you'd know why I feel that way. 

To each his own tho, if u wanna burn in hell then burn in hell.  If not, then live for Jesus...

Very true.  But they belittle him.  He's The Son, not just another Prophet.  There were hundreds of Prophets, but only ONE Son.

No, he was Asian but not that type of Asian.  He was Jewish.  An ORIGINAL (bronze-skinned Jew).  Not the Jew you always see with the blonde hair and blue eyes.  In fact, how many Jews that's White that actually have Blonde hair and Blue eyes *but that's another story*

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2013, 02:26:46 AM »

Very true.  But they belittle him.  He's The Son, not just another Prophet.  There were hundreds of Prophets, but only ONE Son.

We do not belittle the Great Messiah Jesus.
A Muslim who does not accept him as the Messiah. Is not a Muslim.
We also believe that he wil return IN PERSON.
If you say he is the son of G_D in a symbolic sense. I agree. We are all sons of G_D.

But If you say he is the literal son, we disagree with you.

Let me give you a little history. There were Christian Monks who went 2 our Prophet (saw)
They debate with him about the same what you now claim.

That Jesus was the only literal son of G_D, because he has no father.
Our Prophet 1400 years ago replied: If that fact makes him a lliteral son of G_d.
What about Adam, he has no mother and no Father.

They could not answer him 1400 years ago..
But You may have the answer?