Author Topic: So Jail did help me step my game up: I LOVE Hot & Spicy Pork Rinds!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 509 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

I love when Infinite tries to tell black people how to properly act black.

Infinite, what makes you, a cracker from KC an authority on how blacks should act?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Infinite, what makes you, a cracker from KC an authority on how blacks should act?

He came at me with some white boy stuff in another thread and I didn't hear anyone speak up on my behalf.   That's why I don't have respect for anyone at the forum.

And I'm no authority, but I do have a right to speak up, because unlike many blacks in this country I have stepped foot in the motherland, that is more than most have done.  So if he wants to disrespect beautiful dark black women by promotin this "light skinned" preference then I'm going to call him out for it, and promote my own preference. 

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

He came at me with some white boy stuff in another thread and I didn't hear anyone speak up on my behalf.   That's why I don't have respect for anyone at the forum.

And I'm no authority, but I do have a right to speak up, because unlike many blacks in this country I have stepped foot in the motherland, that is more than most have done.  So if he wants to disrespect beautiful dark black women by promotin this "light skinned" preference then I'm going to call him out for it, and promote my own preference. 

For a guy who respects African culture and people so much, you sure do like to tell them what they can or can't do. Slave master mentality.

Crack that whip!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MUHFUKKA

so because youre white slaveowning family paid for your halfass college education and pulled enough strings to get you a job spongebathing elderly men and changing shitbags, which allows you to save enough money to go on vacation to the safest parts of africa, you think you have a right to speak up on "how blacks should act"?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

For a guy who respects African culture and people so much, you sure do like to tell them what they can or can't do. Slave master mentality.

Crack that whip!

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Crack that whip!

He's a Cracker so I'm sure he will

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol.  Post some pics!

O.G A.Geesta'z

LMAO @ Infinite's closet racism and what he told Sikotic

pork rinds with hot sauce do go hard

and really hack you must not know alot of black people/ mexicans we love our chicharrones
The West is Back

Sikotic™

pork rinds are the shit. especially the fresh ones you get from the mexican markets.

if you didnt drive off with tears in your eyes, i woulda gave the the address to a local vallarta, infinite.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE