Author Topic: Infinite's next trip.  (Read 968 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Infinite's next trip.
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2013, 09:52:01 PM »
You say a lot of contradictory shit though. You just said you stand on your own no matter what, but you needed your friends or parents who you seem to dislike (honestly can't remember the exact details) to wire you money so you could come home from West Africa. You said you came to LA with the main goal of kickin it with LAMB.

You say you're a man who stands on his own two, but your actions expose you to be a needy muthafucka. You can see how people would view your words and actions to be contradictory, can you?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2013, 10:13:41 PM »
You say a lot of contradictory shit though. You just said you stand on your own no matter what, but you needed your friends or parents who you seem to dislike (honestly can't remember the exact details) to wire you money so you could come home from West Africa. You said you came to LA with the main goal of kickin it with LAMB.

You say you're a man who stands on his own two, but your actions expose you to be a needy muthafucka. You can see how people would view your words and actions to be contradictory, can you?

Standing on my own two feet means that when Siavash dad invited me to go to Hajj with them and then Siavash backed out and his dad backed out, it wasn't nothing for me to just go by myself even though I had never been outside the country before in my life.

Standing on my own two feet means even when my mentor AbuBakr who gave me dawah to become a Muslim wouldn't accompany me to Africa when I wanted to go to his home country, I still just went on my own and linked with his family members there.

Standing on my own two feet means I don't need any petty clown supporter followers like you or Petey at the forum.

Now does that mean when I went to Hajj or to Africa that I didn't try to make friends, negotiate with my money, etc... ofcourse not.   I'm always happy to have friends and to have support from people.  But I'm not going to compromise myself and I'm never afraid to go it alone... ya dig?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2013, 10:24:05 PM »
Well shit thats just a part of life man. You gotta do shit on your own sometimes. Your goals in life are yours to accomplish and your responsibility to carry through, no one else's.

You just come off as a little bitter when things don't go exactly the way you envisioned it. This whole situation with NIK and Roccy is a good example.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2013, 12:05:11 AM »
an award tour with the net and my LAN goin each and everyplace with my laptop in my hand...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 12:49:19 AM »
an award tour with the net and my LAN goin each and everyplace with my laptop in my hand...

Atleast Sikotic does have a clever sense of humor.  A lot of pretenders to the Clown thrown.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 01:39:13 AM »
lol. I'm being straight up with you and you call it humor.

Now that is hilarious.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2013, 01:43:31 AM »
Get at Hack & Ghost too while you're at it

We squashed the funk many moons ago. I don't hate on Infinite any more and try and disagree respectfully when need be.  I'm a peaceful ghost

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2013, 04:14:04 AM »
I would take Infinite fishing, maybe we could do some hunting, i could show him some good places downtown to rap for change, introduce him to some bad ass mexican food and Whataburger, introduce to him a couple of bitches i dont care about so if he does scare them away it wouldnt matter, but as soon as he asks to sleep on my couch/spare room ill tell him no, then im sure he'll leave and get butt hurt and be on his way crying back to KC

lol

Heinz

« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2013, 04:30:54 AM »
Infinite is welcome at my house, and so are anyone else that wants to visit Dayton.
Besides Hack because he will probably try to steal something.

and if i didn't steal something you'd still make up a story that i did ;)

I can feel your pain through your mask of nonchalance.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2013, 09:38:14 AM »
Looks like everyone is on board, Brian. Nothing left for you to do but start your journey.

Don't even need hotel reservations. We're all more than willing to push our loved ones out of their beds for you.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2013, 01:20:51 PM »
Looks like everyone is on board, Brian. Nothing left for you to do but start your journey.

Don't even need hotel reservations. We're all more than willing to push our loved ones out of their beds for you.
LMAO
The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2013, 01:49:13 PM »
brians a jealous broad and he would rather me and nik talk about fornicating with each others mother and daughters  and make threats against each other then see us be civil and get along...funnystyle ass nicca

what do u have against me and him being cool? all were doing is doing a lil music together why so jealous?

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2013, 02:22:03 PM »
It's called jealousy.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2013, 02:23:57 PM »
I wanna make some music. :-\

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2013, 03:39:56 PM »
Infinite is welcome at my house, and so are anyone else that wants to visit Dayton.
Besides Hack because he will probably try to steal something.

and if i didn't steal something you'd still make up a story that i did ;)

I can feel your pain through your mask of nonchalance.

Keep telling yourself that and maybe it will come true :)