Author Topic: Petey...  (Read 1228 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: Petey...
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2013, 07:18:05 PM »
oh shit this kid is in meltdown status all butthurt because i befriended nik...

my rhyme prowess is strong and thats a known fact, you really dont want this fam.

remember when ikke was fucking you up in the elements and you were getting mad and erasing his raps? that was me ya bitch you hahahahaha

Is that your response?  Pretty weak

the last time i was bodying u in keystyles you erased all my posts then came with a longwinded lame ass retort similar to what you did here like 2 days later.

i heardwhen you got your heart broke the other night you started acting aggy when he brought my name up LMAO

i own you nicca

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2013, 07:35:47 PM »
i dont flow about just egos son

lmao@this shit tho

Naw.. I'd say your on a pretty massive ego trip these days when someone calls you an MVP with two strikes and you flip out and want him to kneel and kiss the ring..lol

wtf is an mvp with two strikes? to me, it's like sayin "u the pimp of the year, but u just sucked 2 dicks...dont trip tho dawg, i still said u pimp, so dont take it wrong"

the fuck outa here with that...u came at me disrespectful and i responded, which led to u lettin ALL ur resentment out...now we know how u really feel...i got way more to talk about than my ego, tho. obviously, u aint really listenin.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2013, 07:44:03 PM »

my rhyme prowess is strong and thats a known fact, you really dont want this fam.

remember when ikke was fucking you up in the elements and you were getting mad and erasing his raps? that was me ya bitch you hahahahaha

the last time i was bodying u in keystyles you erased all my posts then came with a longwinded lame ass retort similar to what you did here like 2 days later.

i heardwhen you got your heart broke the other night you started acting aggy when he brought my name up LMAO

i own you nicca

Nice excuse.. but no, nothing would get erased.  You are free to express yourself lyrically however you feel.  We would love to see what lies behind the layers of fat, repugnance, and tough guy facade.   
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2013, 07:47:37 PM »

wtf is an mvp with two strikes? to me, it's like sayin "u the pimp of the year, but u just sucked 2 dicks...dont trip tho dawg, i still said u pimp, so dont take it wrong"

the fuck outa here with that...u came at me disrespectful and i responded, which led to u lettin ALL ur resentment out...now we know how u really feel...i got way more to talk about than my ego, tho. obviously, u aint really listenin.

Obviously you can't understand someone upholding a different perspective from your own.  You demand your subjects submit to your perspective in any dispute.  Just because you took it "MVP with two strikes" to be monumental disrespect doesn't mean that's how it was.  Just like how I took Ali's disrespect may not of been how it was.  The difference between you and me is that I understand others may hold a different perspective and I don't demand that they submit to my view on the matter and that they kneel and kiss the ring.  I don't have an ego, I killed it years ago when I submitted my forehead on the ground in sujood to Allah.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2013, 08:26:11 PM »

i own you nicca

Nice excuse.. but no, nothing would get erased.  You are free to express yourself lyrically however you feel.  We would love to see what lies behind the layers of fat, repugnance, and tough guy facade.   
lmao
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2013, 08:42:15 PM »

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2013, 12:30:58 AM »
god brian you cant be serious
The West is Back

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2013, 10:30:03 AM »
has infinite even won a battle in the last 5 years?

for a guy who seems to be constantly perfecting his craft, he isn't really improving.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE