Author Topic: you can always tell when youve broken a man....  (Read 2724 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: you can always tell when youve broken a man....
« Reply #105 on: December 11, 2013, 03:36:08 PM »
100 REPLYS EQUALS PLATINUM THREAD NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA

that makes the two of us you pale prag. ps. I'm gonna leave the condom I fuck your mom wit in ya daddy's urn.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #106 on: December 11, 2013, 03:44:52 PM »
LOLOLOL, nigga said, "in person"!

Brah, you scared to post your cracker ass face.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: December 11, 2013, 03:46:58 PM »
LOLOLOL, nigga said, "in person"!

Brah, you scared to post your cracker ass face.
you want a issue come get like ya momma and grandmomma faggot !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: December 11, 2013, 03:50:35 PM »
I don't know what's funnier...

The fact you're legitimately afraid to post your picture or the fact for the past 72 hours, I probably logged on like six times at random times & no matter the time you've replied to me within the minute of me posting.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: December 11, 2013, 03:52:48 PM »
I don't know what's funnier...

The fact you're legitimately afraid to post your picture or the fact for the past 72 hours, I probably logged on like six times at random times & no matter the time you've replied to me within the minute of me posting.
your faggot ass logged off cause I was on ya heels and now you feel safe cause you feel you have a congregation. you're a clown in every sense of the word prag.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2013, 04:03:13 PM »
Again, I've been shitting on you forever now. Just because multiple people picked up that you're a bitch, don't start coming up with excuses.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2013, 04:05:14 PM »
Again, I've been shitting on you forever now. Just because multiple people picked up that you're a bitch, don't start coming up with excuses.
suck a dick you prag and enjoy the remnants of my cum of the side of your face.

Fraxxx

« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2013, 04:23:44 PM »
I just have a hard time understanding how "I fucked your mother" is supposed to sting the 32nd time he's saying it when it didn't work the first time. I mean, those comebacks ain't even saving face on some 'I will not simply put up with your shit, I'll reply even if it's not the wittiest reply ever' tip. At a certain point it's just emberrassing.
better yet you just have a hard time not enjoying this that's why you're in this thread to begin wit.

Well, I wouldn't necessarily call it 'enjoying it'.It is kinda fascinating, though, the way a car accident is.
[/quote]either way you're here if you don't like what u read then stay out this thread. no one's forcin' you to click this thread.
[/quote]

Like I just said, it's like a car accident. Even though it's a horrible sight, it's really hard not to look.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2013, 04:26:30 PM »
I just have a hard time understanding how "I fucked your mother" is supposed to sting the 32nd time he's saying it when it didn't work the first time. I mean, those comebacks ain't even saving face on some 'I will not simply put up with your shit, I'll reply even if it's not the wittiest reply ever' tip. At a certain point it's just emberrassing.
better yet you just have a hard time not enjoying this that's why you're in this thread to begin wit.

Well, I wouldn't necessarily call it 'enjoying it'.It is kinda fascinating, though, the way a car accident is.
either way you're here if you don't like what u read then stay out this thread. no one's forcin' you to click this thread.
[/quote]

Like I just said, it's like a car accident. Even though it's a horrible sight, it's really hard not to look.
[/quote]great !

Fraxxx

« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2013, 04:33:20 PM »

either way you're here if you don't like what u read then stay out this thread. no one's forcin' you to click this thread.

[/quote]great !
[/quote]

Hey, as long as you enjoy this bullshit as much as you claim it shouldn't really bother you if or why someone else is in this thread, right?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2013, 04:36:05 PM »

great !
[/quote]

Hey, as long as you enjoy this bullshit as much as you claim it shouldn't really bother you if or why someone else is in this thread, right?
[/quote]I'm lovin' it. you can be in this thread all you want just let me do me.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2013, 04:37:10 PM »
i bet you closet material is a telemarketer or some shit sitting in some shitty warehouse in bumfuck new jersey calling people and saying the same shit over and over all fuckin day long

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2013, 04:39:41 PM »
i bet you closet material is a telemarketer or some shit sitting in some shitty warehouse in bumfuck new jersey calling people and saying the same shit over and over all fuckin day long
I bet you would get beat to a pulp fuckin' wit me.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2013, 05:03:29 PM »

Verizon actually has a call center here in Bangor that pays pretty damn well for a phone gig, i know a lot of folks who've worked there and was shocked at the pay.

Given Closet Material's horrible grammar and lack of people skills I am more inclined to guess he is either a janitor at Verizon or perhaps a cafeteria worker at the Verizon headquarters lunchroom.  He might be the guy who puts down the french fries and chicken fingers into the deep fryer.

Of course he may have made up working for Verizon completely...who knows.  Based on how often he's been ranting and raving here lately I'd be shocked if he was employed.  But I don't wish unemployment on anyone so I hope he is.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 05:05:25 PM by Mr. Bones »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: December 11, 2013, 05:06:10 PM »

Verizon actually has a call center here in Bangor that pays pretty damn well for a phone gig, i know a lot of folks who've worked there and was shocked at the pay.

Given Closet Material's horrible grammar and lack of people skills I am more inclined to guess he is either a janitor at Verizon or perhaps a cafeteria worker at the Verizon headquarters lunchroom.  He might be the guy who puts down the french fries and chicken fingers into the deep fryer.

Of course he may have made up working for Verizon completely...who knows.  Based on how often he's been ranting and raving here lately I'd be shocked if he was employed.  But I don't wish unemployment on anyone so I hope he is.
eat a dick you down syndrome lookin' fuck !