Author Topic: you can always tell when youve broken a man....  (Read 2733 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: you can always tell when youve broken a man....
« Reply #90 on: December 11, 2013, 11:20:23 AM »
Post ya pic.
live wit what I just posted prag !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Fraxxx

« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2013, 11:27:46 AM »
We're all glacier monkeys at heart. Besides you. You're just a crusty ass nigga.
that ain't what your mammy and grandmammy said after that threesome bitch.

You got a thing for 65-year-old women? :-X That's kinda disgusting if it's not Tina Turner.

Na, he's just your typical uneducated Jersey nigga. Who still has the same frame of mind he has since grade school.

He's the type of nigga that laughs at his own jokes as he's typing them. I let him have his fun.

I just have a hard time understanding how "I fucked your mother" is supposed to sting the 32nd time he's saying it when it didn't work the first time. I mean, those comebacks ain't even saving face on some 'I will not simply put up with your shit, I'll reply even if it's not the wittiest reply ever' tip. At a certain point it's just emberrassing.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2013, 11:30:16 AM »
We're all glacier monkeys at heart. Besides you. You're just a crusty ass nigga.

You got a thing for 65-year-old women? :-X That's kinda disgusting if it's not Tina Turner.

Na, he's just your typical uneducated Jersey nigga. Who still has the same frame of mind he has since grade school.

He's the type of nigga that laughs at his own jokes as he's typing them. I let him have his fun.

I just have a hard time understanding how "I fucked your mother" is supposed to sting the 32nd time he's saying it when it didn't work the first time. I mean, those comebacks ain't even saving face on some 'I will not simply put up with your shit, I'll reply even if it's not the wittiest reply ever' tip. At a certain point it's just emberrassing.
better yet you just have a hard time not enjoying this that's why you're in this thread to begin wit.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2013, 12:09:08 PM »

Yeah, son is beating the dead horse worse than his father beat his mother.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2013, 12:10:33 PM »
in reality hes on a computer watching ti concert videos on youtube and talking shit on dubcc all day every day

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: December 11, 2013, 12:14:46 PM »
in reality hes on a computer watching ti concert videos on youtube and talking shit on dubcc all day every day
when you talk crazy to me online u automatically lose cause I will shit on you online and beat u up in person.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: December 11, 2013, 12:17:51 PM »

Yeah, son is beating the dead horse worse than his father beat his mother.
like I beat your grandmother's throat prag.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #101 on: December 11, 2013, 12:31:12 PM »
when you talk crazy to me online u automatically lose cause I will shit on you online and beat u up in person.
whatever you say tough guy  :-*

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Fraxxx

« Reply #102 on: December 11, 2013, 12:37:21 PM »

better yet you just have a hard time not enjoying this that's why you're in this thread to begin wit.

Well, I wouldn't necessarily call it 'enjoying it'.It is kinda fascinating, though, the way a car accident is.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: December 11, 2013, 12:43:25 PM »

Well, I wouldn't necessarily call it 'enjoying it'.It is kinda fascinating, though, the way a car accident is.
either way you're here if you don't like what u read then stay out this thread. no one's forcin' you to click this thread.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #104 on: December 11, 2013, 03:22:06 PM »
100 REPLYS EQUALS PLATINUM THREAD NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA