Author Topic: The Epilogue  (Read 4318 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
The Epilogue
« on: December 09, 2013, 09:12:29 AM »
well ladies & girls all great things must come to an end and this here is it. I've erased most of my dope that I brought here and i'm pushin' it to a more knowledgeable, diverse, and bigger audience. this forum will be what death row was when dr. dre left: chaos. I will never contribute to this forum greatly as I once have and will continue to watch as it sinks underwater ya dig.
furthermore, I'm gonna let sweet petey, b rad a.k.a chamilitary clit, bald wilson, and russell FAIL keep chasin' their tails like the brainless flea bags that they are cause I don't want any of them bodyin' themselves and it's my fault LOL. wit all that bein' said I cancelled these hoes like nino brown.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

Re: The Epilogue
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 09:52:44 AM »
Sorry to see you go blood.
I wish you well in your future online endeavours.
From one real nigga to another.
Firecrackers and mustard!

KKK

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 09:57:17 AM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 09:57:35 AM »
Sorry to see you go blood.
I wish you well in your future online endeavours.
From one real nigga to another.
Firecrackers and mustard!

KKK

nah i'm not leavin'. i'm just not gonna post any threads pertainin' to music and watch these dick obsessed wiggers and prags exhibit their true crash test dummy characteristics.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 10:02:21 AM »

no doubt bro this place is a waste for great music especially when the g spot is crackin' more than the music threads here. let the ship sink and they will all drown together okka included. LOL

Heinz

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 10:06:28 AM »
I am glad I made my peace with you.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 10:08:38 AM »
I am glad I made my peace with you.

same here bro ! salute to all the mature level headed cats here the rest can kiss my black ass. LOL

Okka

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2013, 10:15:23 AM »
Hahahahah you goin' at me because you think i've been lowerin' your karma? If you're gonna be just a troll, i'll save you the time and perm ban you just right away. You already have been banned once because of your obsession with T.I. and if you're just gonna be talkin' shit and fuckin' up every thread, there's no need for you to post here.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2013, 10:24:10 AM »
Hahahahah you goin' at me because you think i've been lowerin' your karma? If you're gonna be just a troll, i'll save you the time and perm ban you just right away. You already have been banned once because of your obsession with T.I. and if you're just gonna be talkin' shit and fuckin' up every thread, there's no need for you to post here.
listen sweety that karma don't matter and is a non factor i know you got mad cause i laughed at your comment and it shows. you also been knockin' down heinz karma too in case he didn't notice. ps. trollin' is for the miserable and weak and i'm neither one of those and i don't give a fuck about you banning me either prag.

Okka

« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2013, 10:43:11 AM »
I haven't been knockin' down Heinz' karma. LMFAO. You don't have a clue of what's goin' on. Heinz knows what's up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2013, 10:44:27 AM »
I haven't been knockin' down Heinz' karma. LMFAO. You don't have a clue of what's goin' on. Heinz knows what's up.
::)

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2013, 10:49:59 AM »
so petey won?

come on, g

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2013, 10:51:28 AM »
If you're gonna be just a troll, i'll save you the time and perm ban you just right away.

dont be that guy, okka

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2013, 10:52:22 AM »
so petey won?

come on, g
he didn't win all he does is lose but i'm right here homie !

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2013, 10:52:53 AM »
firecrackers and mustard my nigga