Author Topic: The Epilogue  (Read 4329 times)

Remedy360

Re: The Epilogue
« Reply #195 on: December 14, 2013, 06:30:16 PM »
OG Classic is gonna release his debut album in 2014 called 'Pragmatic', where he raps about dealing with things sensibly and realistically in a way that is based on practical rather than theoretical considerations.

Followup will be Still Pragmatic.

LOL, props for that one.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #196 on: December 14, 2013, 06:34:42 PM »
OG Classic is gonna release his debut album in 2014 called 'Pragmatic', where he raps about dealing with things sensibly and realistically in a way that is based on practical rather than theoretical considerations.

LOL they don't get it. definitely gonna be some gangsta shit.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #197 on: December 14, 2013, 07:18:00 PM »
on some real shit y'all start a donation and send that boy bald wilson some: flash cards, some math books, a 1 subject notebook, no. 2 pencils, and a calculator. I thought he just looked stupid but I was wrong he's literally stupid.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sikotic™

« Reply #198 on: December 14, 2013, 07:40:09 PM »

LOL Ima preorder that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #199 on: December 14, 2013, 07:40:47 PM »

8)

Heinz

« Reply #200 on: December 15, 2013, 07:22:47 AM »

I think I need to go make an album cover.

Will_B

« Reply #201 on: December 15, 2013, 08:06:51 AM »

I think I need to go make an album cover.

Pragmatic has OG's face over a New Jersey project backdrop...followup he's sporting all orange velour, next to a Pigeon

Heinz

« Reply #202 on: December 15, 2013, 08:19:00 AM »
I need to freestyle OGCM's face...

Will_B

« Reply #203 on: December 15, 2013, 08:20:14 AM »

I think he posted a group shot of him and some peeps a couple years back

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #204 on: December 15, 2013, 08:39:51 AM »

a dope cover symbolic of bein' a gangsta, black, and proud at the same time would suffice my friend.  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #205 on: December 16, 2013, 10:18:14 AM »
Nine pages deep and all we learned is that you're still the same fucknigga who only posts about T.I. and display absurd emotion in each letter typed.

Heinz

« Reply #206 on: December 16, 2013, 10:20:13 AM »
Don't be jealous that OGCM gets an album cover before you do Cham.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #207 on: December 16, 2013, 10:23:58 AM »

"Cowboy Rabbit Niggaz" - February 2014

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #208 on: December 16, 2013, 10:47:59 AM »
Nine pages deep and all we learned is that you're still the same fucknigga who only posts about T.I. and display absurd emotion in each letter typed.
one thread and we learned that you twerk to beyonce cd's wearin' your mother's make up and stilettos so fuck off prag !

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #209 on: December 16, 2013, 10:51:42 AM »
So pretty much you're upset you've been exposed as a fake nigga....on top of already being a crusty fucknigga white boy from Jersey?

#faceless