Author Topic: LAMB diss tracks I regret recording from back when I was beefin  (Read 2144 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: LAMB diss tracks I regret recording from back when I was beefin
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 12:00:34 AM »
listen to me...im not gonna diss you in this post or call you names or question your integrity this is coming from a sincere place...if you truly value him as a friend and want this to be a part of the paast you should delete this thread and stop letting it generate more tension.

if thats your homie like that show him you appreciate all the times he stuck up for you when i told him in our private conversations* you werent shit.... 86 this fucking thread G.

*no homo

blcxm

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2013, 01:17:51 AM »
#teamlamb

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2013, 01:35:46 AM »
You know what good can come out of this? a Lamb response... Hey maybe you regret making these tracks but it brought out the best in you, these tracks had motivation behind it and thats what makes a rapper good and get better, without this LAMB beef, Infinite would still be rappin in street corners for change, now he's in the booth atleast practicing on his flow and lyrics and making music

im sure NIK can make something thats better than this but im not sure Roccy can. but either way if it has you off the streets rapping for change and in the booth actually trying to get better then thats already a step up, Ibraham... (i wont call you brian to disrepect you in this thread)

im actually anticipating a Sccit response track now, finally yall are having fun, getting better and making this entertaining,
lets remember gentleman, rap is a form of entertainment, and if nobody is drawn into that entertainment, your doing this for nothing...

The West is Back

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2013, 02:56:38 PM »
i aint read a single post in this thread i just wanna say im very disappointed and have made my final decision on what kind of kid this guy really is.

i gave you a chance to redeem yourself in the eyes of your friends and detractors and even myself.

you did the selfish attention mongering thing.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2013, 12:49:21 AM »
Infinite woulda made a decent hype man for LAMB too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2013, 01:18:00 AM »
fuck no, now your just trying to be nice
now Lights, he was the real hype man
he was like a Flava Flave mixed with an ODB with a splash of Joe C
The West is Back

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2013, 02:25:50 AM »
You know what good can come out of this? a Lamb response... Hey maybe you regret making these tracks but it brought out the best in you, these tracks had motivation behind it and thats what makes a rapper good and get better, without this LAMB beef, Infinite would still be rappin in street corners for change, now he's in the booth atleast practicing on his flow and lyrics and making music

im sure NIK can make something thats better than this but im not sure Roccy can. but either way if it has you off the streets rapping for change and in the booth actually trying to get better then thats already a step up, Ibraham... (i wont call you brian to disrepect you in this thread)

im actually anticipating a Sccit response track now, finally yall are having fun, getting better and making this entertaining,
lets remember gentleman, rap is a form of entertainment, and if nobody is drawn into that entertainment, your doing this for nothing...

Word.. great post from you, by the way.   I appreciate this one and you even called me by a chosen name, props.

Also you were on point.  The surprising thing is that Sccit was really pissed about the rhymes and stuff, but I thought he would understand it and feel me on a hip-hop level.

I mean... When I do that street corner busking shit, Yatz and I have this thing where we battle each other and try to make strangers believe that we really hate each other and that it is a serious beef.   I diss his ass like really hardcore and say all types of shit, but he understands that it's hip-hop and that battling is one of the highest principles in hip-hop.  Every element of hip-hop from Graffiti, B-Boy, DJ, all have a huge battle element in their history.  You don't have hip-hop without battlin. 

So although I agree I was trippin out overall, and that Sccit was pretty much a steady dude throughout... There's nothing wrong with rhyming and battlin' each other on some hip-hop shit.  I st8 up admitted I was trippin.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2013, 02:28:09 AM »

I don't know, do you really think I could make it as a beta male?
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2013, 02:30:54 PM »

yup. there aint room for everyone to be alpha.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2013, 07:04:04 PM »

you've made it this far in your life as one...sure its not the most fulfilling existence but at least youve been a few places and shit not bad for a gimp.

Remedy360

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 10:18:12 PM »
In my honest opinion, the lyrics are fine, the flow just sounds way off. It's like you're just writing lyrics without paying any attention to the the rhythm of the beat. For someone as invested in hip hop music as you are I wouldn't expect that. I think if you just took a step back and practiced staying with the beat your stuff would be a lot better. 

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2013, 11:33:44 PM »
In my honest opinion, the lyrics are fine, the flow just sounds way off. It's like you're just writing lyrics without paying any attention to the the rhythm of the beat. For someone as invested in hip hop music as you are I wouldn't expect that. I think if you just took a step back and practiced staying with the beat your stuff would be a lot better. 

i was ready 2 work with him on a hard-hitting track wit top-notch production, guidin him through flow, professional mixing/mastering, alla that shit.. was ready to straight hook him up with a certified banger....if only he knew how many cats been begging me to record/mix them that i've regretfully had 2 turn down because of how much soul it takes to come up with a true heavy hitter. they think it's a simple process. shit is truly taxing and i was set on hookin infinite up with that one track that was going to define him, on everything i love. then he apologizes and still posts this whackass shit up after the fact, as if he wasn't sincerely regretful, puttin our friendship in jeopardy to get noticed on the forum, like it never meant shit 2 him 2 begin wit. then i give him a pass on these diss tracks and post up a keystyle about "evil" in general, and he trips out all over again....it's like God really wants me to see the bitchassness in this guy, real talk.

trippin isn't even a word
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 11:35:53 PM by NIKCC »

Remedy360

« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2013, 11:35:22 PM »

i was ready 2 work with him on a hard-hitting track wit top-notch production, guidin him through flow, professional mixing/mastering, alla that shit.. was ready to straight hook him up with a certified banger....if only he knew how many cats been begging me to record/mix them that i've regretfully had 2 turn down because of how much soul it takes to come up with a true heavy hitter. they think it's a simple process. shit is truly taxing and i was set on hookin infinite up with that one track that was going to define him, on everything i love. then he apologizes and still posts this shit up after the fact, as if he wasn't sincerely regretful, puttin our friendship in jeopardy to get noticed on the forum, like it never meant shit 2 him 2 begin wit. then i give him a pass on these diss tracks and post up a keystyle about "evil" in general, and he trips out all over again....it's like God really wants me to see the bitchassness in this guy, real talk.

trippin isn't even a word

Lol well you know where I stand on the situation between you guys, I was just trying to give my honest two cents on his music.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2013, 11:42:30 PM »
Flavor Flav made a nice living for himself playing second fiddle to Chuck D.

Spliff Starr has gone father carrying Busta's weed than any other man in history.

You coulda been L.A.M.B's weed man too, Infinite.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2013, 11:48:36 PM »
one thing i do know is that he coulda had some legit LAMB tracks under his belt insteada this bullshit.....

i dont get it. shoulda AT LEAST consulted wit me before postin these up if he was real about bein sorry, and i woulda said go right ahead, cuz thats the kinda dude i am...but it's the way he went about it that spoke volumes of his true colors, once again.

let me put it in infinite terms, so that he can understand....if eminem and dre had a lil beef between them, and eminem recorded a dre diss track, he would NOT put out the diss track AFTER they squashed it, just on GP. what do u think dre would say? "aw, it's all good homie, it's just hip-hop".....get real, playa