Author Topic: Let's take a balanced look at Mandela  (Read 619 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Let's take a balanced look at Mandela
« on: December 11, 2013, 01:47:47 AM »
Don't just say the man is great because you hear he's great.  I want to see your evidence for or against Mandela.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

bouli77

Re: Let's take a balanced look at Mandela
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 02:48:36 PM »
good initiative, i'm ashamed to admit that prior to his death i didn't really know much about Mandela, except that he was a larger than life figure who spent 27 years in jail and belonged to ANC, was labeled a terrorist by the western world and helped bring together south africa when he was freed and became president.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 03:01:11 PM »
I don't know a lot about him but I know the following and have known it for years...

He quite candidly on camera sung about the goal of killing the white, now can you imagine if the then white South African government had committed to such a goal?
The current president sings kill the boer.
He never once renounced the terrorism which his militia had used against innocent people, or does it not count when it's little white girls getting blown to bits?
When he was released he asset stripped South Africa and handed it over on the super cheap to international corporations to exploit the vast rich resources of South Africa.

He harboured the evil, racist genocidal intentions which the current devils in government have against whites there.
He sold the people out
He did target shopping malls, he did target public gatherings, he was never once regretful of his actions.

You wonder why the sociopaths and psychopathic world leaders would revere him?

« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 03:04:11 PM by virtuoso »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 04:18:48 PM »
I don't know a lot about him but I know the following and have known it for years...

He quite candidly on camera sung about the goal of killing the white, now can you imagine if the then white South African government had committed to such a goal?
The current president sings kill the boer.
He never once renounced the terrorism which his militia had used against innocent people, or does it not count when it's little white girls getting blown to bits?
When he was released he asset stripped South Africa and handed it over on the super cheap to international corporations to exploit the vast rich resources of South Africa.

He harboured the evil, racist genocidal intentions which the current devils in government have against whites there.
He sold the people out
He did target shopping malls, he did target public gatherings, he was never once regretful of his actions.

You wonder why the sociopaths and psychopathic world leaders would revere him?

Well.. this happens with a lot of revolutions, your post kind of focused on his activities as a revolutionary, but I always find it interesting that as soon as a revolution succeeds and the new movement takes power it's like the country suddenly fades from the headlines and nobody pays attention to what happens after that.  

I wasn't thinking so much about Mandela's activities as a revolutionary, although they are certainly pertinent to the discussion, I was thinking about what has became of South Africa since he took power.  South Africa has became the crime and murder capital of the world, average wage has decreased, not only for whites but FOR BLACKS AS WELL, significantly.. and something like 1 in 3 women can expect to get raped.  

Also, they say the land distribution during apartheid was disproportionate, but much of the country was semi-desert then, and the white farmers have basically been killed at alarming rates.   There was a joke I heard from a Libertarian blog, that had the white Farmers been RHINO'S instead of people that the liberal left would of been all over it.  Sad but true.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 04:20:19 PM by Infinite... Me Against The World »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 04:46:28 PM »

Absolutely, he was the darling of the western world because he instigated a campaign which as you said has led to a worsening plight for black's too.

As for white people, they are now in grave danger of genocide in South Africa. Contrary to the mythology surrounding whites in SA, they were not all rich people, they were also waiters, hospital orderly's, ambulance drivers, and not have the means of defending themselves against people with sickening intentions.

Most of these people are fourth generation, fifth generation south Africans, or more even, which means they don't have the means of escaping either.

The cover up by the media of this sickening racism is absolutely criminal, it's not just the white farmers by the way, it's the systematic torture of the farmer's family too.

The ANC is wicked to the bone, so as to the man after prison, he sold out, after selling out, the world psychopaths happily issued a blackout on what was really going down.

Contrast that with that "wicked" Mugabe, what he did to the white farmers is largely tame compared to what is going down in SA.

That place is a straight up hell hole and whilst I have been told about it's beauty, I never wish to go there

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 07:14:39 PM »

V2DHeart

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 07:38:05 AM »
Fuck Mandela.

This 33rd degree mason is being painted as a saint. Running South Africa with UK's MI6 assistance on behalf of the Vatican. A country belonging to the crown corporation run by someone peaceful for the people? I don't think so, and don't believe for one minute that a country renowned for it's gold mining would be ran by someone impartial and humble. I didn't hear much from him on 9/11 or the on-going conflict in the Middle East. He was nothing but a puppet, with a past (one which included the sanctioned the bombing of innocent children, and other war crimes) marketed as an "Uncle Ben" character. Nice, friendly grandfather type who would do no harm to a fly. It didn't wash with me then, it doesn't wash with me now.

And besides. According to many, he actually died on June of 2013:

http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/nelson-mandela-life-support-shut-down-as-respected-humanitarian-dies-age-94/
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2013, 11:22:37 AM »
Fuck Mandela.

This 33rd degree mason is being painted as a saint. Running South Africa with UK's MI6 assistance on behalf of the Vatican. A country belonging to the crown corporation run by someone peaceful for the people? I don't think so, and don't believe for one minute that a country renowned for it's gold mining would be ran by someone impartial and humble. I didn't hear much from him on 9/11 or the on-going conflict in the Middle East. He was nothing but a puppet, with a past (one which included the sanctioned the bombing of innocent children, and other war crimes) marketed as an "Uncle Ben" character. Nice, friendly grandfather type who would do no harm to a fly. It didn't wash with me then, it doesn't wash with me now.

And besides. According to many, he actually died on June of 2013:

http://guardianlv.com/2013/06/nelson-mandela-life-support-shut-down-as-respected-humanitarian-dies-age-94/

interesting