Author Topic: Does "Paul Walker" by DayLyt stir up racial emotions... Black folks wanna know!  (Read 1461 times)

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
seriously, what did he say?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
nothin'. the title carried the whole song.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So u didn't actually listen to the song and cyphered out what he was saying, u just road on tha coattails of what the (perceived) negativity was. 

You're basically an equivalent to a Minor who listens to nothing but beats and cadences.  You don't actually listen to Lyrics or even care for them, u just like hot beats and catchy flows...

I got u.  I see u.  Rock on

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

So u didn't actually listen to the song and cyphered out what he was saying, u just road on tha coattails of what the (perceived) negativity was. 

You're basically an equivalent to a Minor who listens to nothing but beats and cadences.  You don't actually listen to Lyrics or even care for them, u just like hot beats and catchy flows...

I got u.  I see u.  Rock on
you literally just described yourself. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
btw this is the type of shit I listen to so don't ever try to tell me about no damn lyrics nigga.

8)
  8)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

This song uses very base frequencies, and the gentleman "rapping" is very low IQ. This appeals to people on that level.

Also, it seems that the OP did not get the answer he was looking for, ie he was race baiting and no one bit.

Blacks are more racist than whites, real talk.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This song uses very base frequencies, and the gentleman "rapping" is very low IQ. This appeals to people on that level.

Also, it seems that the OP did not get the answer he was looking for, ie he was race baiting and no one bit.

Then I would guess MOST people have a very low IQ *kanye shrug*.  That goes for Princeton Graduates and Memphis High School dropouts...

And I did get tha answer I was lookin' 4.  I got the "I'm White, He's Black, there's nothing you can say or do to hurt Me response". 
[I.E.] I'm hurt but I'm better than u anyway so it doesn't matter.  But let this have been on something else other than a Hip Hop Internet Forum, I would've let him have a piece of mind!

KrazySumwhat

I dont give a fuck about this song but i have been somewhat offended before with rappers straight up saying "fuck the white man" or "smoking white boys" or something like that, especially when you bought their album and then they say something like that.
 Ice cubes "cave bitch" is rather offencive but probasbly more so that someone of any race could put out a song like that and it dosnet mateer but if a white man did you would never hear the end of it. probably be world wide outrage lol...
 And Nas saying he dont need his white fans was kinda a slap in the face.

But yeah i think its more the fact that any race can say what they want to us where as we have to walk around on egg shells becuase every non white race is so sensative(seemingly).

Having said that, we joke around with the Asian guys down here and pay them out about stero types like eating rice, having small dicks, vietnamese accents(lol) and they seem to be able to have a laugh about it.
 But to joke about a black guy or a Muslims religion oh no, do not want to go there!  :laugh:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol.  i'm so glad somebody kept it real. 

i get tired of these fakes!

KrazySumwhat

fo shizzle  8) lol

OMG my typing was SO friccin bad in that post. Sorry about that. It was right after i got up. Shocking amount of typos...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

My ears are offended by the retarded, slow, child like lyrics and flow.

This is what America's youth listens to?

Speaks for itself.

I could give a shit that the song was about a white dude.

What offends me is the level of retardation

Don't try and frame a piece of shit as being a gold nugget.

It may work on those coked up or on some crazy walter white meth, but on someone even half sober it's just TRASH

Then I would guess MOST people have a very low IQ *kanye shrug*.  That goes for Princeton Graduates and Memphis High School dropouts...

And I did get tha answer I was lookin' 4.  I got the "I'm White, He's Black, there's nothing you can say or do to hurt Me response". 
[I.E.] I'm hurt but I'm better than u anyway so it doesn't matter.  But let this have been on something else other than a Hip Hop Internet Forum, I would've let him have a piece of mind!

Nobody said anything remotely close to that, but clearly that's what you were hoping to hear someone say.

The responses you heard were "no, none of us give a shit and didn't take it as racist, but the song sucks ass".

I think on some level you were hoping for someone to cosign your OP so you feel better justified about your racist leanings.

Real talk.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah, u clearly got upset.  that's why i made this thread.  to piss people like you off...  :-X

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DGA6f246ukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DGA6f246ukg</a>

nah, u clearly got upset.  that's why i made this thread.  to piss people like you off...  :-X

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DGA6f246ukg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DGA6f246ukg</a>

No, as I said, you clearly made this thread wanting a certain response which no one gave you. Sorry no one made you feel better about your own racist proclivities.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What's the point of making a thread just to get a "certain response"?  You're paranoid