Author Topic: the gay agenda  (Read 1742 times)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: the gay agenda
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2013, 12:17:35 PM »
Craving? lol

Some of yall are too much.

Craving is a word that I would not have used.

But point is, that children are born clean and innocent.
Why indoctrinate them with things that they should not be thinking about at their age.

Look at this and be shocked:

And after you seen the first couple of minutes listen 2 the guy @ 11:55.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2013, 12:42:08 PM »
I see where you're getting at and I even agree with you, but at the end of the day family and your upbringing is the single most important thing in any persons life. Everything else is secondary.

And we gotta keep in mind that a lot of weak bitches live among us that are easily manipulated.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2013, 12:50:56 PM »
kids are guna copy what they see...not all, but most

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2013, 12:53:58 PM »
Sikotic, the point is a child should be not sexualised in any kind of way.

Who would want to sexualise kids besides paedophiles?

No one, so the conclusion is that paedophiles and sociopaths run the education system.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2013, 02:05:24 PM »
-A- I see where you're getting at and I even agree with you, but at the end of the day family and your upbringing is the single most important thing in any persons life. Everything else is secondary.

-B- And we gotta keep in mind that a lot of weak bitches live among us that are easily manipulated.

I agree with you on both points.

Family is your sphere of influence. and you can get good values or bad values from home.
That video, with that transgender child illustrates that. The mother was an attention seeker, you should look at her other interviews.
She want to be a famous photographer and travel the world.
this 'child' puts her in the middle of  the attention see is seeking.
And when you have triplets of different genders. They will gonna copy each other. (Every child want to have what other childeren have. If he has this I want it also.)
So you have to have a system where you can differentiate, those parents choose not to do that.

But you also must not under estimate the outside infleunce on childeren.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2013, 02:15:11 PM »

The official plan is for young children to spend longer at school too, so that outside influence which Aladin alluded to, will only grow.
In fact the Child will spend much more time in the school system than with their own parents.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2013, 02:27:08 PM »
one time my boy and i was snapping while playing videogames and i told him he takes so much dick in his ass that his colon has probably been modified to resemble the mold of a dick and that he probably shits dick shaped turds.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2013, 09:55:00 PM »
one time my boy and i was snapping while playing videogames and i told him he takes so much dick in his ass that his colon has probably been modified to resemble the mold of a dick and that he probably shits dick shaped turds.

LMAO

fuckin gay agenda is spreading
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2013, 02:08:00 PM »
Stalin famously said "give me control of the youth and I can change the world in one generation" or something to that effect.

That is what the school system is about: state indoctrination.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2013, 08:32:23 PM »
Click to enlarge

i clicked it and my cock is the same size

lmao/// u Burnt out

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2013, 09:06:14 PM »
so the cat from duck dynasty gets removed from his show because he expressed his views on homosexuality in a non hate full non explicit or degrading way, remember these were HIS PERSONAL VIEWS lol the gay lesbian transexual community is smashing on tinsel town right now. how real do they want their reality tv to be?

im telling you soon heterosexuals are gonna be catching flack for being openly heterosexual…

the goal i think (tin foil hat time) is to make us all androgynous which is why hoes shave half they head and niggas wear skinny jeans and kilts

Yep... good point.  (BTW, You can't say shit about niccaz either.  You can't say shit about bitches.  You can't say shit about Jews)

I mean, that's why every movie and television show casts a heterosexual male who is a moron and a woman who is the voice of reason and balance.  So many examples of this, Simpsons, According to Jim, King of Queens, Family Guy, All those Ben Stiller movies (Along Came Polly) where he's a neurotic sissy and the All-American Woman comes in and saves the day restoring balance and reason.  Even Kelly Rippa and Michael Strahan they make Mike act like a bitch and Kelly gets to run that shit.. when back in the day Regis was the G and Cathy Lee was playin backup
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 09:12:38 PM by Infinite... Me Against The World »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)