Author Topic: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay  (Read 6677 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Hurt Em Badd saying on facebook today Danny Boy announces he's gay
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2013, 09:49:55 PM »
Lol wtf is going on here

Oh and hey wtf is a prag?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2013, 09:59:00 PM »
Lmfao @ this thread

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2013, 11:09:41 PM »
Lol wtf is going on here

Oh and hey wtf is a prag?

u remember this shit from wcrydaz baby g we threw that word around all the time 05 06

prison fag

dnjp4life

« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2013, 04:14:43 AM »
this thread is sad... muthafuckas in here slandering this man's name, legend and catalog on some he said-she said bullshit like some gossiping bitches...  4 pages and no proof?  not one tweet or facebook post of this man confessing?  this shit needs to be closed....

This.
It's incredibly ignorant and sad to think that people would stop listening to an artist whose music they previously/still enjoy upon finding out that he or she is gay.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2013, 08:57:12 AM »
Brings a whole new meaning to come when I call.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Fraxxx

« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2013, 10:42:33 AM »
this thread is sad... muthafuckas in here slandering this man's name, legend and catalog on some he said-she said bullshit like some gossiping bitches...  4 pages and no proof?  not one tweet or facebook post of this man confessing?  this shit needs to be closed....

This thread is great. Cause next to noone even gives a fuck about Danny Boy's sexual orientation.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2013, 11:17:25 AM »
better than that they'll diss danny boy after they've been listenin' to whatever he appeared on for ten plus years but have no problem listenin' to watch the throne wit frank ocean all over it or frank ocean's album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2013, 11:39:57 AM »
better than that they'll diss danny boy after they've been listenin' to whatever he appeared on for ten plus years but have no problem listenin' to watch the throne wit frank ocean all over it or frank ocean's album.

were u foreal a big danny boy fan or is cham just sayin that?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2013, 11:41:53 AM »

nope. he was dope but I don't own any of his music I only listened to him from bein' on pac's albums or murder was the case.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2013, 12:00:23 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2013, 03:09:31 PM »

nope. he was dope but I don't own any of his music I only listened to him from bein' on pac's albums or murder was the case.

Disappointing you'd turn so quick on ya boy just because Daniel might want to take you out on the town.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2013, 03:20:11 PM »
this thread is sad... muthafuckas in here slandering this man's name, legend and catalog on some he said-she said bullshit like some gossiping bitches...  4 pages and no proof?  not one tweet or facebook post of this man confessing?  this shit needs to be closed....

Disappointing you'd turn so quick on ya boy just because Daniel might want to take you out on the town.
I'm startin' to think danny boy bein' gay is fascinatin' to you and rightfully so, you're the same wigger praisin' that frank ocean album a year ago.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2013, 03:23:26 PM »
Switching up the focal point of the conversation is the biggest sign of denial.

I'm just trying to get you to still support your #2 to Cliff.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2013, 03:25:26 PM »
Switching up the focal point of the conversation is the biggest sign of denial.

I'm just trying to get you to still support your #2 to Cliff.
remember this ? ''Real good RnB album. Outside of "Forrest Gump", pretty great stuff''

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2013, 03:51:31 PM »
cham a.k.a miley in regards to frank ocean's first single off his debut album and sweet life: ''Son has a ten minute single lmao'' & ''Smooth as fuck.''