Author Topic: How can any mature, self-respecting, heterosexual grown man listen to Tyga?  (Read 479 times)

Blood$

seriously, how is this guy both a wannabe 2Pac and a wannabe Chris Brown at the same time? and if you bump his music or support what he stands for your manhood is seriously in check:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
the dumber the fan, the easier it is to sell them bullshit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!

fuck Tyga's bitch ass, I agree with BloodMoney.

but stop this new catch phrase you're on.  it's not hot

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

fuck Tyga's bitch ass, I agree with BloodMoney.

but stop this new catch phrase you're on.  it's not hot
it's not meant to be hot it's the truth. deal wit it !!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Remedy360

LMAO @ the thread title. I'm not a fan of dude but I don't feel like he's that much worse than the next popular guy out there. Like, does this apply to Tyga and not Drake?

Blood$

Drake at least is capable of creating a cohesive body of work and can occasionally drop a solid verse actually RAPPING where none of that applies to Tyga in any fashion

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Drake at least is capable of creating a cohesive body of work and can occasionally drop a solid verse actually RAPPING where none of that applies to Tyga in any fashion

Just let tha man hate and get it off of his chest.  He doesn't listen to Hip Hop past 1997.  He's too busy letting Nas and die hard Nas fan bloggers dictate his opinions

Remedy360

Just let tha man hate and get it off of his chest.  He doesn't listen to Hip Hop past 1997.  He's too busy letting Nas and die hard Nas fan bloggers dictate his opinions

No hate here, I just listen to music I enjoy. LOL @ "past 1997".

Remedy360

You're probably right, haven't listened to enough Tyga to really say, just nothing I've heard from him sounded awful when compared to other present radio type stuff.

Blood$

Tyga is in the same lane as the Soulja Boys, Vanilla Ices, laffy taffys, stanky legs, looking boys, etc. etc.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How can any mature, self-respecting, heterosexual grown man listen to Tyga?
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2013, 12:42:36 PM »

I don't think you get it.  You automatically throw yourself into that category once u make statements like that.  The only people who cANT fuck with a Drake record are the Bloggers (the Blogger-Bloggers) online.  That's it.  Drake really is that nice with it.  U don't have to like everything (just like I don't) or most things (like others) but there's songs/verses Drake's put out that's quality.  

I don't even know why I'm explaining myself right now

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2013, 12:54:46 PM »

I don't think you get it.  You automatically throw yourself into that category once u make statements like that.  The only people who cANT fuck with a Drake record are the Bloggers (the Blogger-Bloggers) online.  That's it.  Drake really is that nice with it.  U don't have to like everything (just like I don't) or most things (like others) but there's songs/verses Drake's put out that's quality.  

I don't even know why I'm explaining myself right now

I'm not a blogger though..and I never said everything he's put out is whack. His stuff just isn't for me, generally sounds forced and I don't like his singing.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2013, 12:58:27 PM »
I'm not a blogger though..and I never said everything he's put out is whack. His stuff just isn't for me, generally sounds forced and I don't like his singing.

It doesn't matter if you're a blogger or not, that wasn't the point.  

And again, u don't know what you're talking about.  If u actually think Drake's music sounds forced then I question your definition of "forced" or if u even listened to his music at all (whether on the radio or not).  And I question if u came to that conclusion before u read about him online before u actually heard his music or after.  Becuz "your" opinion isn't adding up.

what's the debate about Drake?

I agree his voice is cowardly but what does that have to do with his song crafting skills or his style or his bars or his delivery as far as flow is concerned?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/mY13-9Ke1ts" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/mY13-9Ke1ts</a>

u forget about what skool i come from in Hip Hop
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 01:00:17 PM by _RadioTube_ - Aquit My Homie Gucci Mane - RIP Scarecrow »

TRAX (SFV)

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2013, 09:17:23 PM »
Sorry, "REMEMBER...MUTHAFUCKA.....REMEMBER.....MUTHAFUCKAS NEVER LOVED US" is not true hip hop to me.  I think I heard like two rhymes in the first part of that song before I turned it off.   
YOU CAN PIMP ME BITCH....WHEN THEY MAKE DILDOS OUTTA DAYTON SPOKES!

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2013, 08:03:09 AM »
fogcitysimpin is somewhere in Europe crying in his Young Money pom poms