Author Topic: did any other rappers besides Benzino diss Eminem for going in on black women?  (Read 618 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Love when CM tries to claim his race & gets heated because he's the actual racist.

Eminem >
I love when there are various topics to discuss but instead I'm what's on your mind miley day and night. #two occasions.

Hey CM you gotta stop callin Cham that name. Its not right. From here on out he is to be referred to as Kelly, beyonce's half sister and hypegirl.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Love when CM tries to claim his race & gets heated because he's the actual racist.

Eminem >
I love when there are various topics to discuss but instead I'm what's on your mind miley day and night. #two occasions.

Hey CM you gotta stop callin Cham that name. Its not right. From here on out he is to be referred to as Kelly, beyonce's half sister and hypegirl.
that's right !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lol @ nigga knowing Bey information though...then trying to use it as an insult. :laugh: