Author Topic: I'm just going to forget 2013 and erase it from my memory....  (Read 4240 times)

Sccit

Re: I'm just going to forget 2013 and erase it from my memory....
« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2014, 05:37:56 PM »

no doubt, but at the end of the day, it still happened. it's something that took place and the universe reacted. etched in history. it's forever, g. u can never erase it, no matter how hard you try.

not dwelling on it is another story, tho.......

Sure.. I can't erase it from the universe and shit like that.. but I can erase it from my own memory and my own aura.

it sticks in the subconscious for eternity

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2014, 05:42:43 PM »

it sticks in the subconscious for eternity

While everything we do is lodged somewhere in the subconscious, a memory can lose it's power to affect your life, energy, aura, and thought process. 

A good example of this would be George Lucas the creator of Star Wars.  Before he became famous he had a near death experience with a car crash where he should of died, but remarkably he lived.  It gave him an all new perspective on life and he felt like a new man and as if every day thereafter he was on borrowed time.

So obviously that doesn't mean that he totally forgot his childhood, it just means he was able to take on a fresh perspective.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2014, 05:47:58 PM »
no doubt, i completely understand that u can give a thought less power.....basically, u can avoid it, but never erase it.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2014, 05:49:04 PM »
why dont you just erase yourself and kill yourself
The West is Back

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2014, 05:52:30 PM »

Why don't you erase the last 10 years of your life because you have only become more bitter, hateful, perverted, and obnoxious the older you have gotten.  When in contrast you used to be a sincere dude who was conscious about yourself and others
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2014, 05:53:16 PM »
no doubt, i completely understand that u can give a thought less power.....basically, u can avoid it, but never erase it.

sounds like your pretty keen on me remembering 2013. 

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2014, 06:02:51 PM »

Why don't you erase the last 10 years of your life because you have only become more bitter, hateful, perverted, and obnoxious the older you have gotten.  When in contrast you used to be a sincere dude who was conscious about yourself and others

you've became more pathetic the last 10 years of your life
The West is Back

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2014, 06:05:34 PM »

you've became more pathetic the last 10 years of your life

maybe according to you and the clownz at the forum

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2014, 06:58:37 PM »
I'm 30 years old.   I've already learned enough in my life. 
Oh really?

great idea  ;)   I've just been forgetting to go outside in my backyard and pick dollars off the money tree.  Maybe tomorrow I will remember.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CssC-DY4lO8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/CssC-DY4lO8</a>
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2014, 08:35:43 PM »

sounds like your pretty keen on me remembering 2013. 

naah, just making a general statement...and it's true, believe me.

2013 wasnt that good a year for me, 2014 should be better

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2014, 09:41:58 PM »
i call bullshit... ;D

Ali Tha Great

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2014, 02:12:35 AM »
seriously? and you call yourself a muslim?

What do you have against me bro?  For real...only posting to clown me or talk shit on me, as if I've ever done something to you.  I had considered you a friend and brother in Islam, not to mention I have history with your family and know you in real life.   What do you have against me?  You make like one post every month and it's just to say some shit about me.  And you call yourself a Muslim?

...You took one sentence out of my whole statement and took it out of context.  Point is, I don't need to re-learn the same lessons over and over again.  That's over-learning.  Once I get in a new situation with new circumstances and can spread my wings a bit again, then I will be happy to learn again.  I'm not learning anything being in Kansas City.
smh you know nothing about islam bro...

Fraxxx

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2014, 03:17:32 AM »
Maybe you're just too '96 for '13.

So which is it?  Am I supposed to remember the past or forget it.  I get confused by you illiterates.

So the last 20-something comments I wrote on whatever you felt the need to share with us "illiterates" get ignored and the one time it's really just a sarcastic remark you reply? Nice.

You don't want criticism or honestly look at yourself and your past and draw consequences to better yourself. You only wanna FEEL better ABOUT yourself. So you just pick that one part of your past that's been enjoyable by chance to revel in it and try to simply ingnore the other parts? Fuck, if that whole completely unnecessairy LA incident, and how you nearly fucked up a friendship over nothing in the aftermath, can't make you see that you need to work on yourself hard, I don't know what can.

But yes, by all means, just erase that memory. I wish you luck. But not too much, cause with that attitude you hardly deserve it.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 03:49:11 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2014, 04:03:42 AM »
Don't forget you past, learn from it.

I'm 30 years old.   I've already learned enough in my life.  There is such thing as "OVER-LEARNING".  

no. if you think you know everything crawl under a rock to die.

you can always learn more , you can always learn to better yourself and your  life. except you think that there´s nothing wrong with you but the world and other people put you down.

a fear of growing up, that´s what eating you. refusing to learn new things and then whine about how things stay the same whenever you´re not travelling.

a mouse, not a man.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2014, 05:23:20 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/CssC-DY4lO8" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/CssC-DY4lO8</a>

Just because you had a year you would rather forget doesn't mean you were sitting on the couch all year not doing shit.  I just closed my eyes and got things done, and it wasn't fun.  But I would expect you to always assume the worst.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 06:28:08 AM by Exit Infinite.. Enter Mekkan Refugee »