Author Topic: Young Buck - This Is Murder Not Music (Remix)  (Read 688 times)

hitsaw

Re: Young Buck - This Is Murder Not Music (Remix)
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2014, 01:04:07 PM »
It would be dope to see 50 and buck making music again, I'm a 50 and g unit fan so i would love to see a new G unit album with buck,banks,yayo and 50!

Remedy360

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2014, 08:07:37 PM »
Technically, that would be an ACTUAL G-Unit reunion since Game was never part of the group.

Actually dude was in the group, but only for like 3 months.

50 recently confirmed this.

Recently? My guy, did you hear The Documentary? Son is shouting out G-Unit with his G-Unit chain in almost every song lol.

Well, what a lot of people have said is that dude wasn't officially signed to G-Unit, it was just Dre's marketing idea to get Game some buzz. I think that's what he meant.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2014, 09:44:08 PM »
No, Game was signed to G-Unit the label but he was never on any group tracks. He was put on right after Beg For Mercy came out as they put the chain on him in the video for "I Wanna Get To Know You". He would appear on other member's albums and on the mixtapes but he was never included in any of the G-Unit group songs. He wasn't on "Unconditionally". He wasn't on the DPG-Unit track on Buck's album. He wasn't featured on the title track of "Loyal To The Game" with the rest of G-Unit. These were all official G-Unit group songs. The general consensus was Young Buck was the replacement for Tony Yayo. Game was part of the label roster but never really did anything as a member of the group.

Remedy360

« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2014, 09:58:03 PM »
No, Game was signed to G-Unit the label but he was never on any group tracks. He was put on right after Beg For Mercy came out as they put the chain on him in the video for "I Wanna Get To Know You". He would appear on other member's albums and on the mixtapes but he was never included in any of the G-Unit group songs. He wasn't on "Unconditionally". He wasn't on the DPG-Unit track on Buck's album. He wasn't featured on the title track of "Loyal To The Game" with the rest of G-Unit. These were all official G-Unit group songs. The general consensus was Young Buck was the replacement for Tony Yayo. Game was part of the label roster but never really did anything as a member of the group.

Yeah, I knew about the appearances and all that, just wasn't sure how official it actually was.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2014, 09:27:19 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0SRj4fXKoM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/f0SRj4fXKoM</a>

Hm..

Remedy360

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2014, 01:19:54 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f0SRj4fXKoM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/f0SRj4fXKoM</a>

Hm..

I always liked that remix a lot. Hell, even Yayo sounded alright.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2014, 02:07:38 PM »
"Thoughts of A Predicate Felon" is one of the most underrated albums of the decade lol.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2014, 02:14:49 PM »
"Thoughts of A Predicate Felon" is one of the most underrated albums of the decade lol.
::)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2014, 02:17:22 PM »
Young Buck is my favorite rapper from Gunit by far.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2014, 02:22:24 PM »

lol, so insightful.

Like we all know...once it's outside of T.I.'s camp, you're absolutely clueless.

Remedy360

« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2014, 04:27:35 PM »

He was just never for me, voice and delivery just sounded annoying as hell.

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2014, 05:36:47 PM »
I copped a bootleg of Yayo's album on Canal st before it dropped and it was worth the $5 at the time for some of those beats and features alone

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2014, 03:26:21 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/FrMp_6V8Ga0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/FrMp_6V8Ga0</a>

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2014, 01:00:49 AM »
I used to fuck with that song on the album he did with Spider Loc too and "Live By The Gun" that beat was  :o

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2014, 12:18:31 PM »

lol, so insightful.

Like we all know...once it's outside of T.I.'s camp, you're absolutely clueless.
you said you don't listen to songs I post so how the fuck would your dumbass know ? LOL@ you puttin' a cormega joint in your sig like that's gonna validate you fuck outta here u prag.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.