Author Topic: Anyone Have An Insane Family Member/Friend?  (Read 940 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

Re: Anyone Have An Insane Family Member/Friend?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2014, 03:32:08 PM »
I really dont have any advice besides to cut him off and stop caring, i mean i know its hard cus its your family but if its effecting you that much and your family just leave the fucker alone. It's obvious he has some type of mental disorder but im not a pshycologist so i dont know what its called...

I'll tell you a story about this one Korean homie i had named Chris, his parents were rich as fuck they owned sushi places all over south texas, he was a spoiled brat but fuckin smarter then hell, well he got into smoking weed around high school and one time his parents left out of town and he picked me up in his moms brand new Benz and we smoked around for a bit, and i took him to the hood to hang out with a couple of homies and cousins of mine who were in the gang i use to roll with when i was younger before i completely got out of that shit, at first they kind of picked on him and thought he was a pussy but he was cool about it and we ended up throwing a huge party at his house and invited all of our friends from high school there and totally trashed the place and when his parents found out he didnt get punished at all... well anyways i stopped hanging out with the bangers for good around 16 when im about to turn 17 and this dude ends up getting on some really bad drugs like coke and pills and zannies and shit, next thing i know he's hanging round 40 and AD Mobb guys, and they let him act like he was claiming it but never actually let him in the gang (there was alot of shit you had to go through to be in that shit) anyways he gets my best friends lil sister pregnant and as we get older he just gets more into trouble he would steal shit from peoples cars and sell them on craiglist, he was known for stealing shit from people, alot of our friends cut him off, i had cut ties with him during highschool cus i knew he was a bum but he was fuckin smart and was a habachi chef for his families restaurants... one day he got into it with a friend of mine who wanted to buy a bunch of bud from him and he ripped him off and this kid was a cool kid never was down for drama just a cool lil white kid... when the white kid told him something Chris went all crazy and told him not to fuck with him cus he's in 40 and pulled out a gun on him and threatened him and all this crazy shit, this is around the time he's stealing, being a horrible father and on drugs... the white kid called me and asked me for help cus he knew my cousins are into that gang shit, so i called up one of my cousins and told him and he was like "dude we cut ties with that Chino a long time ago we were only using him cus he had money and was buying gang of drugs from us for top price, we never said he was in the gang" so anyways i told the white boy not to worry he aint in the gang and he ends up gettign clicked by a bunch of skaters lol... so a few years go by and i havent seen dude in years and we run into each other and he's kinda desperate to be my friend, he starts calling me and texting me every day to hang out and get beers n smoke. so when people start finding out im hanging out with him they are warning me dont trust him, hes gonna steal from you, hes shady blah blah.. but i brush it off cus he has never done nothing wrong to me in the past, so i take him out to this bar by my street and we meet up some broads and we are getting hella turnt up, and Chris is buying us hella drinks and shit so i think its all good, then we go back to my place afterwards and all of a sudden one of the girls purses is missing and she starts trippin out, and they end up leaving, so i didnt care whatever and we are just smoking playing 2k10 in my room and Crhis keeps snorting lines and lines and lines of coke in my restroom, im not really down for that cus i never did coke but whatever, he ends up throwing up all over the place and looks all cracked out and asks me if he can sleep over, i let him crash out on the couch and next morning he's gone and im missing a few video games, our neighbor rings the bell and says she found a girls purse in her front yard, i call up the girl and give her the shit back and she's tripping cus all her money and credit cards and shit is missing, after that i confront him and he denies it all and i get pissed because everyone knows its him cus i dont have a bad rep from stealing shit from people... i just told him never to come around me anymore or my friends and cut ties even after everyone had already warned me, i told him i gave him a chance to be cool and party with me and he fucked it all up, he pleaded it wasnt him and i didnt talk to him again after that (and thats because alot of people already wanted to kick his ass or cut ties with him cus of the same shit)
so a few years go by and im living here in SA now, i find out his family bought him a place in Idaho or Utah or some shit and gave him money to run a restaraunt, he ends up fuicking it all up and going broke and i see him on Nuece's top 10 most wanted for burglary and all this crazy shit... he ends up getting busted as soon as he gets back to CC and i think just recently got out...

now this kid was always a good kid until he got into drugs, i think thats what  fucked him all up cus if he stayed legit, he would probably be the richest asian in Corpus now cus of his parents sushi business or be some type of rocket science

i think with brilliance comes some type of insanity and some people just dont know how to deal with it...
The West is Back

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2014, 03:42:40 PM »
Goddam my g add some fucking paragraphs.  That shit was a hard read.  Crazy shit is that like 9 out of 10 sushi joints are run by Koreans.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2014, 04:14:03 PM »
healing using psychedelic substances you can work to reverse most mental illness. isn't really much research into the latter but i think that's where it's really at. of course 'drugs' can be what got people to a weird state in the first place, so it's a tough one. or there's the pharma route where people take drugs forever to lessen some of the symptons, while fucking the body up in the long term.

i agree wit this x1000

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2014, 04:15:38 PM »
healing using psychedelic substances you can work to reverse most mental illness. isn't really much research into the latter but i think that's where it's really at. of course 'drugs' can be what got people to a weird state in the first place, so it's a tough one. or there's the pharma route where people take drugs forever to lessen some of the symptons, while fucking the body up in the long term.

i agree wit this x1000

Problem is big pharma wont allow research into this so that Doc's can start attempting to use this in a controlled environment.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2014, 08:18:33 PM »
an aunt of mine has OCD that shit can get crazy.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2014, 11:06:59 PM »

i agree wit this x1000

Problem is big pharma wont allow research into this so that Doc's can start attempting to use this in a controlled environment.

cuz they dont want u healed

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2014, 11:13:19 PM »
sounds like some symptoms of schizophrenia.

One of the little bros had this and it was really hard for him in the begining. He would get into alot of fights thinking people were talking about him. After realising he had an issue, it took him a couple years to finally beat it. He was put on the strongest meds too. Hes definately in a better state of mind now..... My folks were getting tired of the night terrors......and I think my neighbours were too, lol.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2014, 11:23:06 PM »
A good mate of mine was diagnosed skitzo too. I didnt see him much around this time, but he got in with the wrong crowd, and got up to all sorts of things. Funny, all those crims still remember him as the crazy cunt.....and some are still scared of him to this day. Hes all good now, settled down, doing the family thing.

healing using psychedelic substances you can work to reverse most mental illness.

Psychedelic substances such as? I suspect there havent been any tests.

Matty

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2014, 03:56:41 AM »

shrooms can snap people out of that shit, OCD is like a low level stress response that gets embedded into your behaviour and almost becomes like an addiction. i have a lot of OCD stuff going on, certain personality types are much more prone to it. i think a big part of people developing that stuff is cause our modern lifestyles are unnatural, we aren't wired up for it.

A good mate of mine was diagnosed skitzo too. I didnt see him much around this time, but he got in with the wrong crowd, and got up to all sorts of things. Funny, all those crims still remember him as the crazy cunt.....and some are still scared of him to this day. Hes all good now, settled down, doing the family thing.

healing using psychedelic substances you can work to reverse most mental illness.

read my second post and no there isn't an official body of research. a bit like how there isn't a cure for a lot of these conditions. for people who are already totally fucked up, who knows...

it's gonna sound corny but 'love' is the true healer, our minds and bodies can be rewired on a whole other level if we're feeling it strong enough. it's funny that science is seeing some of this stuff as way more possible (alternate realities, consciousness etc) but can't make the leap that it applies to us directly and crazy shit is already going via these plants. that's just a step too far and undermines too much other shit, for now anyway.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2014, 05:12:29 AM »
damn man,i just feel bad for my uncle, he's around 60 and he has to get a maintenance/janitorial job in korea just to support him while he's in the hospital there.

6-7 Gs a month

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2014, 12:20:00 PM »
One of my best friends. He was one of the brightest minds I knew growing up, and had a great sense of humor. His dad had problems but he seemed fine until he was away at college.

He started smoking a ton of weed, trying coke and thizz and all types of shit, which I think just eroded the thin boundary he had in his mind keeping everything together. He snapped and started acting out violently, seeing things like liquid humanoids at the foot of his bed...He also got hooked on opiates and was doctor shopping every weekend to get vikes.

I was selling a little coke back then and broke him off an 8th one evening. Later that night he crashed his C-30 in to a median and started ripping out chunks of concrete and smashing cop cars and the ambulance when they showed up. He was locked in the puzzle factory and they diagnosed him with latent schizophrenia that was agitated by substances like drugs and alcohol. I felt pretty bad that I gave him the drugs, but I rationalize it by if I hadn't, he might have stayed out of lockup and kept on going untreated until he really hurt himself or someone else.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2014, 01:08:34 PM »

i think with brilliance comes some type of insanity and some people just dont know how to deal with it...

Money

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2014, 01:10:21 PM »

shrooms can snap people out of that shit, OCD is like a low level stress response that gets embedded into your behaviour and almost becomes like an addiction. i have a lot of OCD stuff going on, certain personality types are much more prone to it. i think a big part of people developing that stuff is cause our modern lifestyles are unnatural, we aren't wired up for it.

read my second post and no there isn't an official body of research. a bit like how there isn't a cure for a lot of these conditions. for people who are already totally fucked up, who knows...

it's gonna sound corny but 'love' is the true healer, our minds and bodies can be rewired on a whole other level if we're feeling it strong enough. it's funny that science is seeing some of this stuff as way more possible (alternate realities, consciousness etc) but can't make the leap that it applies to us directly and crazy shit is already going via these plants. that's just a step too far and undermines too much other shit, for now anyway.

On point again

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2014, 01:14:07 PM »
I was reading about testing psychoactives on patients with mental issues the other day.  There is some drug they can give to instantly make the effects of LSD? (I think) stop so that the patients were very comfortable.  There is a some promising data that should open the doors to increased testing in controlled studies, but I don't know if the powers that be will allow it.  they want to demonize drugs as the status quo while they have another scotch.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2014, 03:24:57 PM »
I was reading about testing psychoactives on patients with mental issues the other day.  There is some drug they can give to instantly make the effects of LSD? (I think) stop so that the patients were very comfortable.  There is a some promising data that should open the doors to increased testing in controlled studies, but I don't know if the powers that be will allow it.  they want to demonize drugs as the status quo while they have another scotch.

lol thorazine?