Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27256 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #75 on: January 28, 2014, 05:19:12 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EZZJoXkO_DY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/EZZJoXkO_DY</a>

I see Screamin' Jay Hawkins riding out to this.

I see you ridin out to this:

LOL

It would be a lot funnier if you both didn't co-sign this song...for real though...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fjcnD9lX4dM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fjcnD9lX4dM</a>

And if you two didn't ride or die for each other on this forum.

Bruh, you ain't up on Cormega either. Where do you even live BigFaggot?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #76 on: January 28, 2014, 06:24:16 PM »
SHIT GOT REAL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2014, 06:48:42 PM »
og closet material needs to remember that other people have jobs during the day time while he's drinking beer after beer and posting on dubcc

this is the 2nd time he's punked out at meeting someone on this forum because he was too scared to meet up at night

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #78 on: January 28, 2014, 06:57:10 PM »
og closet material needs to remember that other people have jobs during the day time while he's drinking beer after beer and posting on dubcc

this is the 2nd time he's punked out at meeting someone on this forum because he was too scared to meet up at night
shut ya bald dumb ass up. y'all wiggers are faggots and try to mask your fear by callin' me white knowin' damn well I'm not.  bleedin' jay come get these paws put on ya bitch boy !!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #79 on: January 28, 2014, 07:03:09 PM »

shut ya bald dumb ass up. y'all wiggers are faggots and try to mask your fear by callin' me white knowin' damn well I'm not.  bleedin' jay come get these paws put on ya bitch boy !!!

i didn't even call you white, way to not respond to my reply with anything of relevance. 

silly honkey

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: January 28, 2014, 08:43:50 PM »

Remedy360

« Reply #81 on: January 28, 2014, 09:00:58 PM »
A dubcc fight is the only thing that will save this forum.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #82 on: January 29, 2014, 12:47:19 AM »
 :rubeyes:

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: January 29, 2014, 07:53:47 AM »
So is this thread really going to end by dying out? Or is the crusty fuck who claims to run North Jerz gonna step up and hold it down?

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #84 on: January 29, 2014, 09:28:07 AM »
So is this thread really going to end by dying out? Or is the crusty fuck who claims to run North Jerz gonna step up and hold it down?

Fuck all yall....It's the end of the month....OG cocksuck superior has to hit his quota.  He will be back on soon.  He only posts from work cause moms cut him off the internets at home.

I wonder if he showed up to meet Jay?  I won't hold my breath though

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: January 29, 2014, 09:56:23 AM »

Fuck all yall....It's the end of the month....OG cocksuck superior has to hit his quota.  He will be back on soon.  He only posts from work cause moms cut him off the internets at home.

drink bleach and die prag !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #86 on: January 29, 2014, 09:58:53 AM »

Hahahahah!!!  There's my Bitch, almost on cue.  I run you hoe.  Just like you ran from meeting up with a real OG last night.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: January 29, 2014, 10:04:09 AM »

Hahahahah!!!  There's my Bitch, almost on cue.  I run you hoe.  Just like you ran from meeting up with a real OG last night.
I have more control over you than you think you gay area prag so do me a favor and make another thread about me. after showin' them pm's to the homie where you truly show how much of a bitch you are I'm not goin' back and forth wit you faggots. you, miley, and bleedin' jay don't want these paws put on ya you'd rather beat your mothers' to death. I run you bitches !

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2014, 10:13:34 AM »
I have more control over you than you think you gay area prag so do me a favor and make another thread about me. after showin' them pm's to the homie where you truly show how much of a bitch you are I'm not goin' back and forth wit you faggots. you, miley, and bleedin' jay don't want these paws put on ya you'd rather beat your mothers' to death. I run you bitches !

You show PM's to your homie?  That's more than a bit gay.  Aren't you like 40??  Post any PM you have ever received or sent to me if you so gully sweetboy.  All this rah rah about putting hands on dudes...save that shit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: January 29, 2014, 10:17:01 AM »

You show PM's to your homie?  That's more than a bit gay.  Aren't you like 40??  Post any PM you have ever received or sent to me if you so gully sweetboy.  All this rah rah about putting hands on dudes...save that shit.
them pm's make you look like the bitch you are. btw I'm no where near 40 maybe you are and if so you're sad on here defendin' miley and bleedin' jay like a proud baby mama should. crash and burn prag !