Author Topic: OG Cocksuck material  (Read 27334 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: OG Cocksuck material
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2014, 10:21:02 AM »
I have more control over you than you think you gay area prag so do me a favor and make another thread about me. after showin' them pm's to the homie where you truly show how much of a bitch you are I'm not goin' back and forth wit you faggots. you, miley, and bleedin' jay don't want these paws put on ya you'd rather beat your mothers' to death. I run you bitches !

You show PM's to your homie?  That's more than a bit gay.  Aren't you like 40??  Post any PM you have ever received or sent to me if you so gully sweetboy.  All this rah rah about putting hands on dudes...save that shit.
them pm's make you look like the bitch you are. btw I'm no where near 40 maybe you are and if so you're sad on here defendin' miley and bleedin' jay like a proud baby mama should. crash and burn prag !

Post em up then Bitch.  Acting like you've got some crazy shit.  You stay getting your card pulled.  Jay punked the fuck out of you yesterday, and you have the nerve to rah rah here today?.....Get the fuck out of here.  You've been exposed as a true bitch.  Bragging that you have driven down a street in Queens before???  Did you see some urban blacks? HAHAHAHA  Pure Bitch.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2014, 10:24:31 AM »
I have more control over you than you think you gay area prag so do me a favor and make another thread about me. after showin' them pm's to the homie where you truly show how much of a bitch you are I'm not goin' back and forth wit you faggots. you, miley, and bleedin' jay don't want these paws put on ya you'd rather beat your mothers' to death. I run you bitches !

You show PM's to your homie?  That's more than a bit gay.  Aren't you like 40??  Post any PM you have ever received or sent to me if you so gully sweetboy.  All this rah rah about putting hands on dudes...save that shit.
them pm's make you look like the bitch you are. btw I'm no where near 40 maybe you are and if so you're sad on here defendin' miley and bleedin' jay like a proud baby mama should. crash and burn prag !

Post em up then Bitch.  Acting like you've got some crazy shit.  You stay getting your card pulled.  Jay punked the fuck out of you yesterday, and you have the nerve to rah rah here today?.....Get the fuck out of here.  You've been exposed as a true bitch.  Bragging that you have driven down a street in Queens before???  Did you see some urban blacks? HAHAHAHA  Pure Bitch.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fraxxx

« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2014, 10:26:47 AM »

Ghost seems unimpressed. Post them up if they're so embarassing. They clearly don't work in any other way. ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #93 on: January 29, 2014, 10:30:41 AM »

Ghost seems unimpressed. Post them up if they're so embarassing. They clearly don't work in any other way. ;D

You would be correct. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: January 29, 2014, 10:30:50 AM »

I sent em to a person I salute here these other wiggers and opinions don't matter bruh. ghost ride the dick is a guy who said he'd let two dudes fuck him so he could fuck a bad bitch I don't give a fuck about him bein' unimpressed..
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fraxxx

« Reply #95 on: January 29, 2014, 10:32:42 AM »
A dubcc fight is the only thing that will save this forum.

I'm willing and able to whoop Ferhat's ass any time. Should be close by, too.

Fraxxx

« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2014, 10:35:36 AM »

I sent em to a person I salute here these other wiggers and opinions don't matter bruh. ghost ride the dick is a guy who said he'd let two dudes fuck him so he could fuck a bad bitch I don't give a fuck about him bein' unimpressed..

So you still claim that they are embarassing but won't post them? Now that's what I call a scenario of intimidation!

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2014, 10:41:34 AM »

So you still claim that they are embarassing but won't post them? Now that's what I call a scenario of intimidation!

I know...It's quite strange actually.  I wish i saved copies of my sent PM's.  Ill try and post a few.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2014, 10:42:39 AM »

not even so much embarrassin' but, I'll say this: if you're gonna go at somebody in a thread be that person in a pm don't try to candy coat shit and try to be cool that's a bitch ass nigga to me. anybody I've ever went at on here the pm's match what I've said to them in a thread. I haven't ever dissed somebody in a thread and then pmed them tryin' to be cool and chop it up wit them. I don't fuck wit fake niggas and he's one fake faggot phony. no one here is intimidatin' to me trust that !

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2014, 10:43:36 AM »

I know...It's quite strange actually.  I wish i saved copies of my sent PM's.  Ill try and post a few.
do so please ! I don't wanna waste my time doin' it.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #100 on: January 29, 2014, 10:44:11 AM »
Why would she suck your dick if you killed me?  I would think she would be upset at you.
she just doin' what freaks do.

Heres one where he said he would make my mother suck his dick after he killed me.  Then I said you must be bored at work, just like I am.

You are an old head like me.  Whats you favorite all time rapper?
eazy, black thought, big remo, and t.i.

Heres one where I asked him who his favorite all time rappers are.  I wanted to see if TI would come up....lo and behold he did.  I then said I had never heard of anything from Big Remo, and that I would check it out.

Why don't you come out here?  I'll pick you up from the airport, I live like 2 minutes from the oakland airport, Ill beat the fuck out of you, then take you to the hospital get you patched up, and show you around the Bay.  Have some good food, see some sights, then send you home.  What do you think?
when I do come out there you won't do shit but hope and pray I don't beat you to death but, since you talkin' shit come on out here and get your ass beat you do not want these paws on ya. you won't dare come out here faggot !

Maybe I was too nice in this one?

crash and burn prag !

Quit PMing me cocksuck
suck my dick ghost ride the dick !

Faggot this the last time imma tell you.  Quit Pm'ing me.  Post it in general so you can get sonned in public.
fuck you pussy you ain't gonna do shit but continue to suck and ride dick like you usually do. do something !
You lose in PM's and on the board.  Stay losing like the bitch you are.
you a real loser dude and a coward in life eat a dick prag.

And here's what most of them are like...a bitch PMing me like a teenager. 
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 10:51:20 AM by Ghost Drebin »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: January 29, 2014, 10:45:24 AM »
Why would she suck your dick if you killed me?  I would think she would be upset at you.
she just doin' what freaks do.

Heres one where he said he would make my mother suck his dick after he killed me.
yup ! you shoulda been talkin' that tough shit you talk in a thread instead of what you said.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: January 29, 2014, 10:47:23 AM »
this was your response after what I said about her doin' what freaks do ------------------> hahaha you crack me up..you must be bored at work just like i am.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2014, 10:52:16 AM »
So I guess that's some embarassing shit?  Help me out if I forgot anything Cocksuck Superior

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2014, 10:56:32 AM »
So I guess that's some embarassing shit?  Help me out if I forgot anything Cocksuck Superior
don't stop there ghost ride the dick post some more !