Author Topic: T.I. - "Turn It"  (Read 585 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. - "Turn It"
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2014, 05:21:11 PM »
this is straight dumb ed watered down trash he better get some Kendrick features

why?  kendrick is boring.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2014, 05:57:34 PM »
The album's first single, "Go Get It", was released on July 17, becoming a moderate hit, peaking at number seventy seven on the US Billboard Hot 100. The lead single "Ball", featuring fellow American rapper Lil Wayne, was released on October 16, 2012. The single debuted at number fifty on the Billboard Hot 100. In April 2013, the single was certified gold by The RIAA, with over 500,000 copies shipped in the United States alone.[1] The album debuted at number two on the Billboard 200, selling 179,000 copies in its first week of release; also debuting at number one on both the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, and the Top Rap Albums chart respectively.

Upon its release, Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head received "generally favorable reviews" from most music critics, where most music critics saw it as an improvement from his 2010 album No Mercy.[2] As of September 28, 2013, the album has sold 402,000 copies in the United States.

only his SINGLE went Gold, not the album... but his label should have promoted it more and not relied on the VH1 show
502,000 not 402. the single ball went gold. guns & roses went platinum in australia. again wit NO HIT ON THE RADIO !!!

#s don't lie, TIP needs to move 98K more to hit Gold but his sales aren't shabby at all for this day and age

that track with Pink really went Platinum in Australia? WTF that's random as fuck lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2014, 06:34:07 PM »
The album's first single, "Go Get It", was released on July 17, becoming a moderate hit, peaking at number seventy seven on the US Billboard Hot 100. The lead single "Ball", featuring fellow American rapper Lil Wayne, was released on October 16, 2012. The single debuted at number fifty on the Billboard Hot 100. In April 2013, the single was certified gold by The RIAA, with over 500,000 copies shipped in the United States alone.[1] The album debuted at number two on the Billboard 200, selling 179,000 copies in its first week of release; also debuting at number one on both the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart, and the Top Rap Albums chart respectively.

Upon its release, Trouble Man: Heavy Is the Head received "generally favorable reviews" from most music critics, where most music critics saw it as an improvement from his 2010 album No Mercy.[2] As of September 28, 2013, the album has sold 402,000 copies in the United States.

only his SINGLE went Gold, not the album... but his label should have promoted it more and not relied on the VH1 show
502,000 not 402. the single ball went gold. guns & roses went platinum in australia. again wit NO HIT ON THE RADIO !!!

#s don't lie, TIP needs to move 98K more to hit Gold but his sales aren't shabby at all for this day and age

that track with Pink really went Platinum in Australia? WTF that's random as fuck lol
it was in the 400's in like april. that America's most wanted tour,etc. boosted the sales.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2014, 09:26:36 AM »
turn it !!!