Author Topic: Imagine if Daz RRGB had sold platinum, here is how different things wouldve been  (Read 1055 times)

O.G A.Geesta'z

it was an average album overall but still a west coast classic... a hip hop classic i wouldnt go that far
but yet im not as fuckin delusional as Infinite
The West is Back

KrazySumwhat

I do remember loving the album alot, an older dude that was like the big homie (lol), i played it too him and the beat on the very first track was like WHOA! and i had a hot little 15 year old girl friend at the time and we made out with album in tha back ground, "it might sound crazy" eh heh lol
 But the album got a bit average and whack towards the end.
 "thank god for my life" was just about the whackest track i had ever heard at the time and there was one other really whack track on there too. Even the tacks with W.C and Mc Eiht were average compared to the first half of the album.
 I did love the album though. But Daz has better albums. "this is the life i lead" is his best. "dpgc u know what iam throwin up" is up there and of course as is "raw".
 But yeah i wasn't so upset at the fall of deathrow at the time, i was glad kurupt was a bigish part of daz's album and daz did production on "kuruption"
 I think i was pretty disappointed that there was a lack of DPG and Snoop on Kuruption but i loved that album too and i think it possibly better than the Daz solo.
 I mean it was disappointing that Snoop was putting out albums with no to little dpg and dpg with no snoop but i got over it.
 Give me the nmatez an i'll be happy.

« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 08:13:03 AM by KrazySumwhat »

Sccit

Will_B

LMAO at the thread

U do raise a couple good 'what ifs' doe