Author Topic: Underrated recent beats  (Read 467 times)

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Underrated recent beats
« on: February 05, 2014, 09:33:56 AM »
Drakes - Poundcake.  That shit goes. 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Underrated recent beats
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 09:36:50 AM »
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 09:38:51 AM »
LOL

You don't think that beat is sick?  Never mind Drake.  I like scratching on hip hop albums and the wu tang sample for the chorus plus the broads vocals are bad.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 09:45:07 AM »
LOL

You don't think that beat is sick?  Never mind Drake.  I like scratching on hip hop albums and the wu tang sample for the chorus plus the broads vocals are bad.

not feelin' that beat at all.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2014, 09:45:22 AM »
  8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2014, 09:47:08 AM »
LOL

He doesn't have the mental capacity to hear the beat without Drake over it. He's one of those ignorant, crusty niggas.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2014, 09:52:14 AM »
Ross & Jay - "Devil Is A Lie"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2014, 09:56:06 AM »
LOL

He doesn't have the mental capacity to hear the beat without Drake over it. He's one of those ignorant, crusty niggas.
prag shut your dumb ass up. the shit I listen to you're lame ass can't even decipher and anything I listen to is 10x better than anything you listen to on any day.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2014, 09:57:54 AM »
It's already been well established that you only listen to T.I. & his affiliates.

Then put on a front when I call you out & post NY music. It's adorable how you try so hard to fit in.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2014, 10:09:14 AM »
It's already been well established that you only listen to T.I. & his affiliates.

Then put on a front when I call you out & post NY music. It's adorable how you try so hard to fit in.
no all you think about is t.i. & his affiliates. my musical library is more vast and broader than yours will ever be. the nyc music scene is wack and nobody other than the underground niggas there are hot. it's funny you speak of tryin' to fit in but your state is currently a carbon copy of the south right now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2014, 10:12:59 AM »
Check my sig, fam. You're lost.

...but then again...you don't know what you're talking about because you only listen to one sound of music. T.I.'s.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2014, 10:17:13 AM »
Check my sig, fam. You're lost.

...but then again...you don't know what you're talking about because you only listen to one sound of music. T.I.'s.
hahaha wigger you just started listenin' to cormega, I been listenin' to cormega since '96. what are you sayin' ? you took down that wack ass joe budden and that sugary ass quest shit now you proud ? I could name 5 random artists and you couldn't tell me an album title or song.

Fraxxx

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2014, 10:20:43 AM »
HSG - Sometimes I Cry Yo

Guitar and percussions are my shit.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Mkg4marcEw0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Mkg4marcEw0</a>
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2014, 10:32:05 AM »
cham a.k.a miley's submission -

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2014, 10:57:10 AM »
Son you weren't listening to shit in '96. Only shit you heard back then was your dad beating your mom.