Author Topic: If NIK's Doin It Premo Style, I'm Doin It Dr. Dre Style!!!  (Read 695 times)

Suga Foot

If NIK's Doin It Premo Style, I'm Doin It Dr. Dre Style!!!
« on: March 21, 2003, 10:19:03 AM »
Check out this beat I made, it's very Dr. Dre (Death Row Era) influenced.  Oh, and props to whoever can figure out where I got the idea of the drums from.

It's The First Beat On The Page called "Gang"

Click Here To Go To My Sound Click Page   8)

TTH Is Usin The Beat For a Song Called "On The Run", look for that one soon.  

Feedback Would Be Appreciated  ;D
« Last Edit: March 21, 2003, 10:22:27 AM by Suga Foot »

On The Edge of Insanity

Re:If NIK's Doin It Premo Style, I'm Doin It Dr. Dre Style!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 11:58:41 AM »
Yeah this is a pretty tight beat, although one thing I would say is that the verse bits of the beat do get a little repetitive by the time you get to the chorus sections. Prehaps you could bring in a synth in the background or something for like the last eight bars before the chorus just to keep the beat a bit more interesting and shit. Overall, a tight beat though, and I couldn't work out where the drums were influenced from.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2003, 04:03:02 PM »
Its pretty tight, even though it doesn't sound very Dre-ish...I know what you mean though...The bass is a copy of the "Who Am I? (What's My Name?)" bass...It's a tight beat overall...Keep it up...PeACe

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2003, 09:44:51 AM »
Yeah this is a pretty tight beat, although one thing I would say is that the verse bits of the beat do get a little repetitive by the time you get to the chorus sections. Prehaps you could bring in a synth in the background or something for like the last eight bars before the chorus just to keep the beat a bit more interesting and shit. Overall, a tight beat though, and I couldn't work out where the drums were influenced from.

U know what Suga, this righte here might be a good idea......Maybe try doin somethin like that before I go in da studio and filter this bitch......

And "On Tha Run" is still gettin thought upon......I dun think they gonna make it KAP's solo anymore......Gotta wait till Arsen gives his opinion on it......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2003, 12:45:53 PM »
it was a decent attempt...i def think that synth idea is real good...if you strike the right chords it could make that beat real tight, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Caliluv213

Re: If NIK's Doin It Premo Style, I'm Doin It Dr. Dre Style!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 01:57:22 PM »
Sccifs actually rarely doin it homoz styles