Author Topic: Suge Knight Under Investigation For Threatening Marijuana Dispensary  (Read 160 times)

aerroc

Suge Knight got blazing mad at a weed shop and allegedly threatened to kill one of their employees ... TMZ has learned -- and it may all be over the marijuana payday Suge was expecting to get.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops were summoned Sunday to an L.A. marijuana dispensary -- and when they arrived an employee dropped the dime on Suge.

We're told the store owner attempted to defuse the situation while Suge was getting angry for not getting in to the shop ... but it didn't work and that's when Suge really blew up.

According to law enforcement sources ... Suge told an employee, "I will kill you."

We're told police are now investigating Suge for felony criminal threats.

Sources close to Suge tell us this is all a misunderstanding over what he thought was going to be a promotional appearance at the dispensary ... where Suge would be paid in cash AND weed.

We're told Suge insists he didn't threaten anyone ... but did get a little heated because the shop owner refused to pay him.

Always advisable to take the high road ... when dealing with Suge.

Kobe_No_Means_No   

Good to see Suge is still the boss. If you want the boss to show up at your shop and promo... gotta pay up. This ain't no free gig. They'll learn.
18 hours ago
2 RESPONSES ▼
No Avatar

Canadasux   

Sure Suge, go with that story. 'Hope it gets you 3-to-5 in the slammer.
18 hours ago
1 RESPONSE ▼

BLUE UGLY 💩   

He told him "I'll kill you like I did 2pac"
18 hours ago
1 RESPONSE ▼
No Avatar

Pure Evil   

When will this piece of garbage drop dead?
17 hours ago
No Avatar

smurfya   

More and more suge just seems like a loser, and heart disease or a heart attack is coming pretty soon.
17 hours ago

Queen.of.the.Obvious   

Is Suge that broke that he's gotta be throwing fits about getting small pay and free weed sacks ftom a pot club? Really? Those constant legal fees must be eating away at his "fortune" ..
17 hours ago
No Avatar

The world is disgusting   

Why is this degenerated thug not in prison yet? He is such s*** and I hope he gets hit with a mac -truck, asap.
17 hours ago
No Avatar

Mike   

Just lock up this fat no talent punching bag. I'm surprised no one has knocked this dumbass out again.
16 hours ago
1 RESPONSE ▼

NOT ELMO   

Suge Knight -- Investigated for Deadly Threat at Pot Shop..............HUMAN WASTE

16 hours ago

whitegurlhitter   

Who asks this guy to promote anything
16 hours ago
1 RESPONSE ▼
No Avatar

shootemup   

wow suge u blow it u piece of fat ****. u arrange for biggie & pac to beef, got both of them killed an now u dead broke fake ass *****! since thats what u like to be called guess u didnt learn anything from tupac.
15 hours ago
No Avatar

notalawyer   

SLUG , you ignorant slut...
15 hours ago

billybob   

deadly threat? Suge Knight killing an employee by falling with his fat black azz on him/her, i guess
14 hours ago
No Avatar

Superbowlchamps   

Well if it were not for him Big and PAC would be alive. So may he rot in hell.
13 hours ago

Clytemnestra     

Who in their right mind would hire this guy to do ANYTHING!?!

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Suge Knight Under Investigation For Threatening Marijuana Dispensary
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 05:47:52 PM »
Kinda feel bad for the guy at this point...he had the fucking world in his hands for a good 2-3 years and still was relevant as fuck in the rap game for another 7 or 8 years after Pac died....then Crooked, Kurupt and Eastwood all bounced and Death Row had literally nothing left but Suge lol