Poll

who was the best center?

Hakeem the dream
3 (50%)
Shaq
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Shaq vs Hakeem  (Read 1221 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Shaq vs Hakeem
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2014, 07:49:56 PM »
KG was an MVP...Kobe was not.  Kobe was Shaq's sidekick.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2014, 07:51:51 PM »
KG was an MVP...Kobe was not.  Kobe was Shaq's sidekick.

kobe was in his prime....kobe in his prime is about a thousand times better than garnett in his prime. garnett is more comparable to ur favorite player, rondo, as far as legacies go.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2014, 07:53:11 PM »
hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

silly nikky

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2014, 07:55:32 PM »
u should pm krazy wit that ish.........u sound like a preteen girl gettin tickled

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2014, 07:59:53 PM »
that's what I think of when I hear Roccy's raps.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2014, 08:22:13 PM »
Shaq was in the wrong. But lets not forget who is singing at the police station for no reason at all. I'd call it 70-30.

THAT WAS A HEAT-OF-THE-MOMENT KOBE

excusing a snitch?  smh 

i mean i still listen to Mr. Doctor sometimes but I wouldn't defend him

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2014, 08:39:59 PM »
Shaq was in the wrong. But lets not forget who is singing at the police station for no reason at all. I'd call it 70-30.

THAT WAS A HEAT-OF-THE-MOMENT KOBE

excusing a snitch?  smh 

i mean i still listen to Mr. Doctor sometimes but I wouldn't defend him

ur definition of a snitch doesn't hold weight in the streets, young hack......a snitch is some1 who informs against some1 with the intent of getting themselves off by getting the other person persecuted, which wasn't even close to ever happening to shaq.

ur using the square definition of snitch, which more-or-less means "talking shit"

Mietek23

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2014, 04:47:38 AM »
kobe in his prime is about a thousand times better than garnett in his prime.

Jesus fuckin' Christ, would you stop OVERBLOWN everything Kobe-related just for one second? Shit's ridiculous and unredable at the same time.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2014, 11:04:17 AM »
Scitt don't mind Kobe snitching because he would sing like a bird in heat if he was caught by the police.

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2014, 11:44:56 AM »
Scitt don't mind Kobe snitching because he would sing like a bird in heat if he was caught by the police.

hack?

smfh.. u stay on that "laker fan" tip, huh?

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2014, 11:46:36 AM »
kobe in his prime is about a thousand times better than garnett in his prime.

Jesus fuckin' Christ, would you stop OVERBLOWN everything Kobe-related just for one second? Shit's ridiculous and unredable at the same time.

lol so garnett in his prime is comparable to kobe in his prime? lmfao...european basketball fans can be funny as fuck.

we're talkin about the same garnett who could only win a title as a second option.....what if i told u michael jordan in his prime would be a second option to garnett? how would u take that?

mietek shiet

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2014, 11:51:37 AM »

hack?

Laker fan vs. Kobe stan

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2014, 12:02:24 PM »

hack?

Laker fan vs. Kobe stan

what are u talkin about? ur talkin shit on kobe, mufucka....that clearly makes u a hater, soundin like hack n shit. "if kobe had the chance, he would snitch and testify against shaq"....how do u know this? and even more so, how is that not a hater comment? smfh... u aint representin it right, son. slap yaself.

and for the record, i wouldn't talk like that against ANY laker player, let alone the franchise player who has done wonders for the team and the city of LA

u lightweight, cuzz

Mietek23

« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2014, 12:45:31 PM »

lol so garnett in his prime is comparable to kobe in his prime? lmfao...european basketball fans can be funny as fuck.

we're talkin about the same garnett who could only win a title as a second option.....what if i told u michael jordan in his prime would be a second option to garnett? how would u take that?

mietek shiet

Dude stop for ONE FUCKIN' SECOND thinking about "KOBE, KOBE, KOBE" and LISTEN FOR FUCK SAKE!

Saying Kobe is A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER than Garnett prime for prime is just RIDICULOUS and:

a) it makes KG look like he was a complete bum with a basketball talent of a Jud Buechler
b) it makes you look like a complete ignorant retard that pretends Kobe Bryant to be a fuckin' God or something.

Either is A, B or you just smokin' something too much making absurd statements like this one. Is it really that fuckin' hard trying to put everything into right perspective for you?

Kobe is a better player than KG and had a better career but HE IS NOT A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER your fuckin' idiot so stop blowing everything up to an absurd propotion!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2014, 12:54:37 PM »

hack?

no, that is not hack.  that is M Dogg typing.  brobro lol