Poll

who was the best center?

Hakeem the dream
3 (50%)
Shaq
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Shaq vs Hakeem  (Read 1215 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Shaq vs Hakeem
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2014, 02:33:45 PM »
I wonder how many more years we have to see this Kobe dick riding

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2014, 02:37:09 PM »

lol so garnett in his prime is comparable to kobe in his prime? lmfao...european basketball fans can be funny as fuck.

we're talkin about the same garnett who could only win a title as a second option.....what if i told u michael jordan in his prime would be a second option to garnett? how would u take that?

mietek shiet

Dude stop for ONE FUCKIN' SECOND thinking about "KOBE, KOBE, KOBE" and LISTEN FOR FUCK SAKE!

Saying Kobe is A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER than Garnett prime for prime is just RIDICULOUS and:

a) it makes KG look like he was a complete bum with a basketball talent of a Jud Buechler
b) it makes you look like a complete ignorant retard that pretends Kobe Bryant to be a fuckin' God or something.

Either is A, B or you just smokin' something too much making absurd statements like this one. Is it really that fuckin' hard trying to put everything into right perspective for you?

Kobe is a better player than KG and had a better career but HE IS NOT A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER your fuckin' idiot so stop blowing everything up to an absurd propotion!

DUNO HOW THEY DO IT IN EUROPE, BUT IT'S CALLED EXAGGERATION...CALM YASELF, MY BOY, IT AINT THAT SERIOUS. POINT IS KOBE IS A TOP-TIER ALL-TIME GREAT AND GARNETT IS NOT. OBVIOUSLY NOT A THOUSAND TIMES BETTER, BUT LEARN 2 READ BETWEEN THE LINES, MATE.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2014, 04:47:18 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2014, 06:45:56 PM »

It never ends. See Jordan fans.