Author Topic: PHIL JACKSON WANTS BACK IN THE NBA  (Read 1153 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: PHIL JACKSON WANTS BACK IN THE NBA
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2014, 06:59:04 PM »
we'll see

it's a two year contract, right?  This is year one of the contract?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2014, 07:23:13 PM »
Can't wait for pau to sign with Houston for backup money

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2014, 07:27:44 PM »
we'll see

it's a two year contract, right?  This is year one of the contract?

NAAH, NEXT YEAR IS THE FIRST YEAR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2014, 12:27:39 AM »
we'll see

it's a two year contract, right?  This is year one of the contract?

NAAH, NEXT YEAR IS THE FIRST YEAR

Then I guess it will be like 3 more years before I can be proven right completely.... by that time my son will be making his own predictions on the dubb, and ridin wit me against Pigey and da Clownz 8)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2014, 09:13:56 AM »
LAKERS WOULD HIRE HIM ONCE HE MARRIES JEANIE

DO IT PHIL

Yo Sccit... Among my predictions, that have so far been proven right, was that the Lakers would never be good as long as Dantoni was there coach.  Also, there's a lot of egos in L.A., and it may take a legendary figure like Jackson to eclipse them.

Hey man, as a Laker's fan, I get shit from Sccit all the time. He is constantly trying to shift reality to show the Lakers as a championship team this year. Reality it, they'll get a good pick and then next year make the playoffs and they'll have to sign some players before they become the Lakers again, along with fire Mike D'Antoni.

My only prediction of this season was Kobe would rush himself back and then get injured right away. I think that he is better off setting out the year. I can only drea of Jabari Parker, but if we get lucky and people think Wiggin's is better, then who knows. Parker will be a star and I'd LOVE to have him in LA. We'll see, the top 6 picks in this draft can be stars in the league for a long time.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2014, 11:30:50 AM »
Phil and the Knicks pretty much finalized the deal for him to be President of Basketball Operations here.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2014, 11:34:27 AM »
Maybe he'll conspire with Jeanie to get Carmelo to come to the Lakers. ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2014, 11:37:15 AM »
Maybe he'll conspire with Jeanie to get Carmelo to come to the Lakers. ;D

Or does he want a reunion in Chicago? :o

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2014, 03:40:50 PM »

DO IT PHIL

Yo Sccit... Among my predictions, that have so far been proven right, was that the Lakers would never be good as long as Dantoni was there coach.  Also, there's a lot of egos in L.A., and it may take a legendary figure like Jackson to eclipse them.

Hey man, as a Laker's fan, I get shit from Sccit all the time. He is constantly trying to shift reality to show the Lakers as a championship team this year. Reality it, they'll get a good pick and then next year make the playoffs and they'll have to sign some players before they become the Lakers again, along with fire Mike D'Antoni.

My only prediction of this season was Kobe would rush himself back and then get injured right away. I think that he is better off setting out the year. I can only drea of Jabari Parker, but if we get lucky and people think Wiggin's is better, then who knows. Parker will be a star and I'd LOVE to have him in LA. We'll see, the top 6 picks in this draft can be stars in the league for a long time.

Exactly... homie Sccit was making me feel like a Lakers hater or something.. so it's good to hear some validation from a true born and bread Lakers fan like yourself.  I respect Sccit's loyalty and the fact he rides for the Lakers no matter what... but I'm trying to tell homie it's not that I'm dissing or anything I'm just speaking reality.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2014, 07:41:19 PM »

DO IT PHIL

Exactly... homie Sccit was making me feel like a Lakers hater or something.. so it's good to hear some validation from a true born and bread Lakers fan like yourself.  I respect Sccit's loyalty and the fact he rides for the Lakers no matter what... but I'm trying to tell homie it's not that I'm dissing or anything I'm just speaking reality.

mdogg is not much of a laker fan, so i wouldnt take example from him

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 08:32:33 AM »

DO IT PHIL

mdogg is not much of a laker fan, so i wouldnt take example from him

As someone who cried when Magic made the "Announcement" only listened to Chick Hearn when he was alive, including puttine the TV on mute and turning on the radio during the NBA Finals, and someone who even owns a Andrew Bynum jersey even though I wasn't his biggest fan, but because I wanted a new jersey to put next to Kobe and Gasol, I am sure you don't really mean that. I mean, you only know so much about me. I live in MN and only watch the T-Wolves twice a year, the days they play the Lakers. This year, I've been a bit too busy to follow them as much as years past. Happens when you have a second kid. But trust me, I have bleed Gold and Forum Blue since you were shitting diapers.

Proc pka KP

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2021, 10:22:55 PM »
Phil made 1 bad decision but he got paid still.