Author Topic: was missing airplane skyjacked?  (Read 532 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: was missing airplane skyjacked?
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 02:25:12 PM »
Only thing I got to say...if y'all honestly believe with all the tech and spying that they know nothing about this plane's whereabouts...LMAO. Fuck all the bullshit theories with no evidence.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 03:51:57 PM »
Only thing I got to say...if y'all honestly believe with all the tech and spying that they know nothing about this plane's whereabouts...LMAO. Fuck all the bullshit theories with no evidence.

well keep in mind this is over on the side of the world and Malaysia's radar doesn't even detect how high planes are elevated when passing by  (it just tells you that a metal object is in the air)

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 04:25:53 PM »

well keep in mind this is over on the side of the world and Malaysia's radar doesn't even detect how high planes are elevated when passing by  (it just tells you that a metal object is in the air)

THATS WHAT THEY WANT U 2 THINK

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 08:22:44 PM »

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2014, 07:07:48 PM »
so i guess it won't be investigated anymore

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2014, 02:40:37 PM »