Poll

Which artist has the better discography (mixtapes included)

William Leonard Roberts II
7 (50%)
Clifford Harris
2 (14.3%)
Freeway Ricky Ross (The Real One)
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Rick Ross VS T.I.  (Read 4069 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Rick Ross VS T.I.
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2014, 02:08:04 PM »
Ross is a lot more listenable than TI.

Litterally I have only purposely played one TI song in my life, and that was ASAP and because Mannie Fresh gave him some heat. Other than that, TI is just too corny, sounds like he's trying too hard to be cool.

Now a joint like Aston Martin Music....shiiiiet I've bumped that song numerous times and it never gets old. Again, almost solely due to Justice League.

And even though I know they are both frauds and snitches and working for the feds, I give the edge to Ross because at least he doesn't sound like a cornball while spitting his duck tales. Ever since I saw TI doing his stupid little dance in the "you don't know me" video I have never been able to take him seriously.
so you rather listen to a c.o. spit fake gangsta tales instead of a real dope boy who spit gangsta tales ?

T.I. a snitch. Known fact by people who aren't Cliff dick lickers.
you're the real snitch miley.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2014, 02:08:27 PM »
Straight denial.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2014, 02:09:07 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2014, 05:04:13 PM »
And even though I know they are both frauds and snitches and working for the feds, I give the edge to Ross because at least he doesn't sound like a cornball while spitting his duck tales. Ever since I saw TI doing his stupid little dance in the "you don't know me" video I have never been able to take him seriously.

too on point, too trill

"i ain't worried about the feds investigation on me"   - obviously because he snitched to avoid real time.

As for the song and video...garbage.  absolute garbage.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 05:06:55 PM by Hack Brodenheimer »

aerroc

« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2014, 07:14:11 PM »

too on point, too trill

"i ain't worried about the feds investigation on me"   - obviously because he snitched to avoid real time.

bubble gum garbage

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2014, 07:17:49 PM »

too on point, too trill

bubble gum garbage

glad we're all in agreement  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2014, 07:27:03 PM »
this is bubblegum bullshit -  ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2014, 07:28:47 PM »

too on point, too trill

LOL@ y'all nerds callin' somebody from the hood a snitch. go get y'all hands dirty first before you utter the word.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2014, 07:35:28 PM »

too on point, too trill

LOL@ y'all nerds callin' somebody from the hood a snitch. go get y'all hands dirty first before you utter the word.

first off you spend all your time online so we know you aren't committing any crimes.  second off you respond to TI's single and music video being a total bubble gum song by posting the only skippable song on a 27 song album with like 5 videos on it? (Whatz ya phone number).  now that is just silly.  hence why TI's wack and why 2pac will be remembered 50 years from now and TI will be a spec of sand in the beach known as hip hop.  and a clown for reality TV shows.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2014, 07:53:18 PM »

too on point, too trill

first off you spend all your time online so we know you aren't committing any crimes.  second off you respond to TI's single and music video being a total bubble gum song by posting the only skippable song on a 27 song album with like 5 videos on it? (Whatz ya phone number).  now that is just silly.  hence why TI's wack and why 2pac will be remembered 50 years from now and TI will be a spec of sand in the beach known as hip hop.  and a clown for reality TV shows.
hahahaha you damn right I ain't committin' no crimes nowadays and the crimes I did commit your bitch ass ain't got the heart to commit them. this pac and t.i. shit mean more to y'all than me. you can call t.i. whatever you want but he rich and his family is taken care of. pac died broke while tryna be a thug and suge's stunt dummy when he was nothin' but a ballerina in thug's clothing. t.i. is a boss suge was tupac's boss know the difference fuck boy.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2014, 08:02:53 PM »
you can't take it with ya when you die so what's the point?  TI is a snitch who makes bad music.  2pac made great music and movies and never snitched on anyone.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2014, 08:09:47 PM »
you can't take it with ya when you die so what's the point?  TI is a snitch who makes bad music.  2pac made great music and movies and never snitched on anyone.
tupac runnin' his mouth to the press is what got him popped the first time. pac was dry snitchin' like a muthafucka even before he got out.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2014, 08:12:47 PM »
tupac runnin' his mouth to the press is what got him popped the first time. pac was dry snitchin' like a muthafucka even before he got out.

lmao when you get framed for a rape you didn't commit maybe you'll understand why Pac was trying to distance himself from them.  You never commited a crime in your life besides jay walking.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2014, 08:14:47 PM »

lmao when you get framed for a rape you didn't commit maybe you'll understand why Pac was trying to distance himself from them.  You never commited a crime in your life besides jay walking.
bullshit.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2014, 08:21:12 PM »
  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)