Author Topic: Black Panthers, COINTELPRO, & The Murder Of 2pac - John Potash Interview Part 1  (Read 1338 times)

jmix

aerroc

thanks another informative interview bought to us by jmix

Thanks j

abusive

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

jmix

Yeah.. Ive been holding the Potash interview for a while...

I am not a big supporter of his, but people requested an interview with john.. [sigh]

the thing about John is I dont think he knows how batshit Nuts he sounds.. anyways guys thanks for checking it out!

Yeah.. Ive been holding the Potash interview for a while...

I am not a big supporter of his, but people requested an interview with john.. [sigh]

the thing about John is I dont think he knows how batshit Nuts he sounds.. anyways guys thanks for checking it out!

Really? I haven't checked his books or documentary out so what leads you to that conclusion?

jmix

maybe not so much in this interview, but PERSONALLY we had a disagreement and he called me an 'AGENT' and said "DO YOU SEE WHAT THEY (meaning me and others) are doing to me??? lol.. john is a paraniod guy, is what I am saying.

maybe not so much in this interview, but PERSONALLY we had a disagreement and he called me an 'AGENT' and said "DO YOU SEE WHAT THEY (meaning me and others) are doing to me??? lol.. john is a paraniod guy, is what I am saying.

See homie, what did I tell you about that "safe for the white guys voice" Huh? HUH?

jmix

See homie, what did I tell you about that "safe for the white guys voice" Huh? HUH?

lmao.. when i talk to cops, when pulled over, i put on a white voice so white its blinding.. ;) its like staring into the sun.

abusive

The dvd that is based off of the book is great. Much research was done. He was just off a few places in some of the conclusions he made based off of that said research. I wouldn't be surprised if they have and eye on him if you catch my drift.  ;)

MOBNigga06

This nigga John Potash is a bitch...

He sounds paranoid and retarded talking about the government out to get Tupac for his "radical leftist politics"...yeah, on a handful of records, Pac has radical politics...but in 1996 most of his songs are about HUSTLING and GETTIN MONEY and BALLIN...ain't no government going to be mad at somebody for those kinds of lyrics.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

abusive

This nigga John Potash is a bitch...

He sounds paranoid and retarded talking about the government out to get Tupac for his "radical leftist politics"...yeah, on a handful of records, Pac has radical politics...but in 1996 most of his songs are about HUSTLING and GETTIN MONEY and BALLIN...ain't no government going to be mad at somebody for those kinds of lyrics.

"The second possible motive surrounds Tupac’s plan to fight Proposition 209 in California. Proposition 209 was a proposition that was to end Affirmative Action. In August of 1996, Tupac Shakur, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Marion “Suge” Knight, MC Hammer (now turned pimp preacher), and Danny Bakewell had a press conference to announce their plans to organize the people to fight Proposition 209. Researcher, Corey Johnson showed the videotaped press conference during a lecture he gave entitled Murder Was The Case: Who Killed Tupac, Biggie, and MLK at the Aakhet Center in Tallahassee, Florida. At the press conference Tupac stated, “If I have 6 million record sales, Snoop has 4 million record sales, and the Dogg Pound has 3 million record sales that those sales represent votes. And we got to make these politicians afraid of us. We know that if any proposition is stopped in California or New York, that it would be hard for it to spread into other states. And who else other than an entertainer can mobilize black youth to get politically active overnight?”

Rupert Murdoch gave the Republican Party of California $15 million dollars to make sure that Proposition 209 prevailed. In November of 1996, Proposition 209 passed and Tupac didn't. Something else of great importance, is that immediately after Tupac was gunned down an Internet website entitled “Chuck D’s 18 Compelling Reasons Why 2Pac is not Dead” was on the Internet. By garbage like this being read by thousands of people after Tupac’s death, the focus of who killed Tupac shifted to Tupac was still alive. In a short period of time later, Chuck D was given a job as a reporter for Fox News. The same Fox, that is owned by Rupert Murdoch, who was against Tupac’s plan to stop Proposition 209. If Jesse Jackson can get national prominence and a promotion to the Council on Foreign Relations for his alleged role in the King assassination, it’s possible that Chuck D could have received his job with Fox for helping to shift the public attention from “who killed Tupac” to “Tupac is still alive”. Keep up the good work, Chuck!"

http://www.angelfire.com/nb/makavelirecords/murder.html

jmix

tupac was a political guy. I just dont know about the rouge governt thing . any way here is part 4:

abusive

Rouge govt thing makes perfect sense. If you look at the JFK assassination you can see freemasonry and mafia (which is a secret society with masonic principles) working together along with elements within the government. That's not to say it was the government itself but rather people inside of the government who swear their allegiance to the secret society above the "will of the people".

The problem with alot of research on subjects like these is that people fail to get into the secret society aspect and in turn can never make sense of what is often right in front of them. This may be due to disbelief, ignorance of history or a fear of being labeled paranoid. The JFK assassination is riddled with masonic symbolism that can't be ignored. That fact that JFK gave a secret society speech two weeks prior to his death and that there are often penalties associated with revealing secret of the said society should led the thinking man to at least ponder that maybe the secret societies had a part in having him popped.

One of the things that happened after Pac got popped was the media control who came out and gave a storyline that most of us are still following. People like Kathy Scott who got the color picture of Pac's corpse who pointed the finger at Suge. What you JMix have uncovered is that most of what we were told by them to believe simply wasn't true. The same thing happened after the murder of JFK. That's were the conspiracy culture was manufactured and born. However it was done in a way that would led people who had questions about the assassination of JFK into another direction away from the true force behind the murder.

V2DHeart

I had a post about the murder of 2Pac detailing similar things, but it was too far out there for some to get their head around.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=309799.msg3000759#msg3000759

2Pac told you in his music that "50 enemies were plotting his death" IE; the 50 states, the United States of America. There's hidden signs throughout the mans music and interviews. What done him in, is the same entity that done MJ in too. He told about it in his last phone call about how people bigger than the government may frame him, or say he overdosed on drugs.

People don't want their illusions shattered, so will immediately throw this stuff away
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>