Author Topic: so Closet Material and Big Saggot are the same guy???  (Read 388 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: so Closet Material and Big Saggot are the same guy???
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2014, 01:56:18 PM »
This is supposedly Chams way of retaliating after years of me makin him look stupid on this forum. Thing is Classic Material pretty much hates all of you guys here I just get on Cham cause hes the biggest retard on this site n everyday he usually has a random hilarious quotable thats beyond idiotic. Why guys like Bananas aka Ghost Drebin get butthurt over me gettin on Cham I wouldnt know but its most likely that hes also a downlow homosexual like his buddy n feels the need to defend his wifes honor. Not my problem tho.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2014, 01:57:24 PM »
This is supposedly Chams way of retaliating after years of me makin him look stupid on this forum. Thing is Classic Material pretty much hates all of you guys here I just get on Cham cause hes the biggest retard on this site n everyday he usually has a random hilarious quotable thats beyond idiotic. Why guys like Bananas aka Ghost Drebin get butthurt over me gettin on Cham I wouldnt know but its most likely that hes also a downlow homosexual like his buddy n feels the need to defend his wifes honor. Not my problem tho.
truth.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2014, 02:57:20 PM »
Thing is Classic Material pretty much hates all of you guys

You're either his best friend or you're speaking in the third person.

...or is it not considered "third person" because you're technically somebody else?

What a brain fuck.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2014, 03:12:42 PM »
banana bread aka bleedin' jay aka ghost ride the dick hidin' like a fuckin' bitch. you know damn well you can't come to new jersey bitch your pass is revoked u pillow biter.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2014, 03:08:50 PM »
banana bread aka bleedin' jay aka ghost ride the dick hidin' like a fuckin' bitch. you know damn well you can't come to new jersey bitch your pass is revoked u pillow biter.

Herro bitch

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2014, 09:49:13 AM »
Thing is Classic Material pretty much hates all of you guys

You're either his best friend or you're speaking in the third person.

...or is it not considered "third person" because you're technically somebody else?

What a brain fuck.

hahahaha