Author Topic: 2Pac & DPG Beef Before Death Row  (Read 936 times)

aerroc

Re: 2Pac & DPG Beef Before Death Row
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2014, 07:14:13 AM »
natasha walker said she found Daz and kurupt listening to unreleased Pac music and she went to Pac asking why they got a copy and she didn't when she was on the actual song and that Pac blew up because he didn't want anyone listening to his shit

I can believe that. DPG don't like to dream about gettin paid

and Gotta Get Mine did come out before Gin and Juice...with that "mind on my money" line

so pac invented that line?maybe he got it from somebody too?

I was thinking the same thing. I know it's in the Isley Brothers song on the Friday soundtrack which came out later than both the tracks,  but I have a feeling it's an even older lyric.

And besides, that is irrelevant to the point that 'Pac was hating on Death Row artists for 1 line in a song.
I call bullshit on Natasha Walker.

she´s confused, "fuck that gin n juice" DOESN`T  mean "fuck snoop"

HahahAnnotate! Yeah nigga fuck that gin & juice (Hennessy)
Just Pour a nigga a glass
Hennessey, that dark shit (That's right)
That's right

sounds like a jab 2 me especially being record around the same time

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2014, 07:28:47 AM »
LOL @ niggas thinkin' snoop and them stole shit from pac.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

aerroc

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2014, 08:35:12 AM »
LOL @ niggas thinkin' snoop and them stole shit from pac.

im sure T.I. stole a thing or 2 from pac also  :D

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2014, 10:59:55 AM »

:D ;D :laugh: They certainly don't. Daz has always been known for flipping a thing or two so why not just jack when the mood is right?

Will_B

« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2014, 12:24:26 PM »

:D ;D :laugh: They certainly don't. Daz has always been known for flipping a thing or two so why not just jack when the mood is right?

Thing I don't get is they gave DPG beats to Pac.....so why would he trip. It's a 2 way street.

Also the same tracks have been sampled over and over in rap. Dre would've heard EVERYTHING recorded on Death Row, and his method was always to cut and paste lyrics and verses for all the artists. I guess you could say Pac got screwed, or it was just the way things worked at Death Row.