Author Topic: A tanking Lakers blowing out a desperate Knicks by 30 pts in the 3rd qtr  (Read 462 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Knicks don't even get their draft pick in the first round this year, so play-offs is everything to them. Desperate times for them as they're only a few games out of getting the 8th seed. As a Laker fan who has witnessed some shitty things go down within his own team, even I am beginning to feel sorry for the Knicks.

The Knicks make it impossible for us to tank against. They're fucking atrocious.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Knicks gave up a 50 point third quarter.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination

Haha I just heard the commentators say it right now. It was 51 points, the most points ANY Laker team has ever scored in a quarter. This roster full of d-leaguers that Jim Buss pulled out from his ass has just made franchise history.

Knicks are so fucking bad that you almost think they're playing some cruel prank.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Vegas refuses to lose.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
If anyone wanted to know why Carmelo would ever leave a Phil Jackson-headed Knicks, this game should give some sort of idea.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If anyone wanted to know why Carmelo would ever leave a Phil Jackson-headed Knicks, this game should give some sort of idea.

Eh. I think Melo knew Phil sitting in some sky box with a Knicks hat on wouldn't make JR Smith & Amar'e better players. Melo will stay for the "future" Phil Jackson claims to offer him in a short him.

However, he could leave on the principle that they're done this year, fucked next year & then the summer of 2015 they "miiiiiiiight" sign some max player, who may not even mesh well with Melo.

His best bet would honestly be LA if Jim Buss wasn't driving the Lakers into extinction mode.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination

Eh. I think Melo knew Phil sitting in some sky box with a Knicks hat on wouldn't make JR Smith & Amar'e better players. Melo will stay for the "future" Phil Jackson claims to offer him in a short him.

However, he could leave on the principle that they're done this year, fucked next year & then the summer of 2015 they "miiiiiiiight" sign some max player, who may not even mesh well with Melo.

His best bet would honestly be LA if Jim Buss wasn't driving the Lakers into extinction mode.

Even though I feel like Melo playing for LA seems kind of destined, I don't think it would be the best location for him either. There's no guarantee Kobe returns to his old form, and he still would have to play with d-league free agents and a young draft pick as we would still be going through a rebuilding process, unless we somehow flip Nash's expiring contract for quality talent. And as a fan, I'm not even sure if I'd want him to be the centerpiece of our rebuild mode either, though that depends partially on who we can get with our draft pick.

I really think Melo might be better off going to a defensive-minded team like Chicago.

Remedy360

Haha I just heard the commentators say it right now. It was 51 points, the most points ANY Laker team has ever scored in a quarter.

LOL damn are you serious? Ain't that a bitch.

Sccit

WELLGODAYMN

REALLY THO, WE AINT TANKIN...OUR D-LEAGUE ROSTER REALLY IS GOIN OUT THERE TRYNA WIN ON A NIGHTLY BASIS. D'ANTONI'S OFFENSE IS JUST SO FREE-FLOWING THAT YOU CATCH A NIGHT LIKE THIS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE WHERE ALL THE SHOTS ARE FALLING.

AND OH YEA, KNICKS SUCK..MELO COMIN 2 LA, THIS WAS THE FINAL STRAW.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, AMARE DOESNT SUCK, HE'S BEEN PUTTIN UP PRIME NUMBERS SINCE STARTING....THE KNICKS CHEMISTRY IS WHAT SUCKS. NONE OF THOSE MUFUCKAZ ARE ON THE SAME PAGE. I FEEL BAD FOR PHIL....ACTUALLY, 12 MILL PER YEAR, NAH I DONT.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Even though I feel like Melo playing for LA seems kind of destined, I don't think it would be the best location for him either. There's no guarantee Kobe returns to his old form, and he still would have to play with d-league free agents and a young draft pick as we would still be going through a rebuilding process, unless we somehow flip Nash's expiring contract for quality talent. And as a fan, I'm not even sure if I'd want him to be the centerpiece of our rebuild mode either, though that depends partially on who we can get with our draft pick.

I really think Melo might be better off going to a defensive-minded team like Chicago.

Chicago would be a good place too.

Honestly, it comes down to the draft. I was envisioning the Lakers drafting Parker or Wiggins, with Kobe & then Melo lol.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
WELLGODAYMN

REALLY THO, WE AINT TANKIN...OUR D-LEAGUE ROSTER REALLY IS GOIN OUT THERE TRYNA WIN ON A NIGHTLY BASIS. D'ANTONI'S OFFENSE IS JUST SO FREE-FLOWING THAT YOU CATCH A NIGHT LIKE THIS EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE WHERE ALL THE SHOTS ARE FALLING.

Oh for damn sure, our ROSTER isn't tanking. Nor is our coaching staff. Our front office is the one tanking by giving D'Antoni, one of the worst coaches in the league, a squad full of D-Leaguers who weren't doing shit prior to us signing them. Once a real team is actually formed, D'Antoni gets fired. Until then, there's no reason to pay another coach to step in when they're going to be forced to pay D'Antoni regardless.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination

Chicago would be a good place too.

Honestly, it comes down to the draft. I was envisioning the Lakers drafting Parker or Wiggins, with Kobe & then Melo lol.

Yeah the draft dictates who we chase after. If we draft a forward like Wiggins, Parker, or even Randle, then no way do we go after Carmelo. Otherwise, we probably push for Melo hard.

With the way a lot of these prospects went out in March Madness, I'm excited to see who ends up getting picked in the Top 5 now. Realistically, Wiggins and Embiid will still be in the Top 2 though.

Hack Wilson - real

phil has nothing to do with this crappy roster lol

Sccit

knicks have a legit roster....theyre actually nice on paper. it's lack of chemistry that got that ship sinkin.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination

phil has nothing to do with this crappy roster lol

I'm well aware of that. My post was directed to those thinking he would never leave because Phil Jackson's name is now tied to the Knicks.