Author Topic: Recap of Freestyle Strt Corner Busking Trip I had with Yatzee last weekend...  (Read 322 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
So Yatz and I were out beatin up the streets again.. bringing the message to the people... about what this hip-hop is really about.  It's history.... you know connecting generation (me, 31) to generation (Yatz, 15).   Yo, Yatz is like half my age so we are like bridging the gap, and helping people across that middle passage of whatever might be holding them back in their lives.

So Yatz and I made a few changes this time.  We didn't have a basket out in front of us this time or people to drop change.  This first came by accident but became significant later on.  I realized a lot of times before when people were avoiding and running from us was because it looked like we were soliciting money, and people are so afraid of someone after their money, it can create a wall and there is no oppurtunity for the hearts to connect...

This time the streets were really crowded, it was a very nice sunny day and it was the weekend this time.  Yatz and I were both a little hesitant because he had just finished his Sword and Shield EP so we were busy digging into the joints on there and didn't know if we'd even have time for busking.

We were a little shy with all the people, just to keep it real with ya'll.  Part of this whole thing is overcoming fears, and being strong enough to express yourself in front of strangers is no joke...

So finally I just said,

"Let's post up"

So we posted up on the side of a building on the street corner.  Next I just started rappin kind of quietly to Yatz.... like...

"Yo/ just trying to catch a flow/ who knows/ we might catch some synergy/ get a little energy/ movin closer to our goal"

And Yatz kind of fed into it and built me up a little, I always freestyle, but he was spittin some bars from his EP that were fresh in his mind,

"...I'm Tyson with more rhythm or like George Foreman but more of a poor sportsmen".... kickin some shit like that

So then Yatz is kind of becoming a little anxious, like yo, maybe we should just bounce,

"What's up, I don't even think the people can hear us, we aren't loud enough.  But we've been gettin some looks",

So I reply in rhyme and reiterate that we are just trying to catch the flow or catch a spark in energy and seeing if it comes. ...

-----Finally it came.  This one dude rolled up on a bike, a young cat maybe like 18.  He had a bike but he had some Kemetic symbols on his chain and then some Illuminati type of posture with his shirt.  I could tell that he was a thoughtful dude, on the fringes---

So I start kickin that on the fringes spit like... "I'm on the fringes/ causin dicensions in my friendships/ My friends were misinformed/ so I'm forelorned/ maybe their just miseducated/ like society has been degraded/ subjugated to a point where real hip-hop is hated/ and I ain't ever made it/ in this game or made no name for myself/ no wealth/ join our cipher, can't you see we need help"

So I brought him into the cipher and he started spittin' and shit really took off from there.  We had an elderly gentlemen join the cipher even, and give props.  Also some younger cats really asking about where we were from like networkin but I was just staying in character.. cause you know I'm a "Mekkan Refugee from a different time and century/ sent here when the jinn possessed me/ and ever since life got the best of me...."
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Leggy Hendrix

I realized a lot of times before when people were avoiding and running from us was because it looked like we were soliciting money, and people are so afraid of someone after their money, it can create a wall and there is no oppurtunity for the hearts to connect...

im sure thats not why they were avoiding and running from you guys

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Sccit

Good job u are now a leader and yatz is your gifted disciple..just don't go around any other leaders and ur false sense of security will remain in tact.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Good job u are now a leader and yatz is your gifted disciple..just don't go around any other leaders and ur false sense of security will remain in tact.

gaddamn. superugly

MUHFUKKA

"I'm on the fringes/ causin dicensions in my friendships/ My friends were misinformed/ so I'm forelorned/ maybe their just miseducated/ like society has been degraded/ subjugated to a point where real hip-hop is hated/ and I ain't ever made it/ in this game or made no name for myself/ no wealth/ join our cipher, can't you see we need help"

you just freestyled this bullshit and remembered it word for word?
also im sure yatz' parents would be happy to know a mentally unstable middle aged man is taking their teenage son panhandling and hanging out with crack addicts

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

No.. sorry I can not agree.. Most definitely Yatzee is the leader in our exchange, it is because of Yatzee I have the courage to go out and spit and he has been the one keeping me recording the past couple of years... hip-hop is a young man's sport and I have to take direction from him, he is tapped in to what is hott these days, I am a relic of a past time.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

also im sure yatz' parents would be happy to know a mentally unstable middle aged man is taking their teenage son panhandling and hanging out with crack addicts

Thank you for your very frank, stark, and to the point input.  I appreciate that from you, as it is very clear where you are coming from, and your status as a Kuffar is never in doubt.

Actually his sister has babysit for my son.  I eat dinner with their family and I have nice chats with his father about his life and family back home in Afghanistan... we are all Muslims and in Islam age is viewed much differently than the way kuffars might view it, for kuffars, friends are mostly of the same age group, but a lot can be gained from positive exchange from those outside of your own perspective, and one can find themselves more balanced by having associations from all age groups. 

Man invented time, and age, these are all Western hangups that are not so much of an issue in the Muslim world.  When I ask people in Africa about their age they often have to think about it for a minute because it is not something they are so fixated with as we are here in the West.  The key is to find harmony with the Earth's rhythm and ones environment, it's not to conquer it but move in one motion, one family, bless bless

Sccit

Thank you for your very frank, stark, and to the point input.  I appreciate that from you, as it is very clear where you are coming from, and your status as a Kuffar is never in doubt.

Actually his sister has babysit for my son.  I eat dinner with their family and I have nice chats with his father about his life and family back home in Afghanistan... we are all Muslims and in Islam age is viewed much differently than the way kuffars might view it, for kuffars, friends are mostly of the same age group, but a lot can be gained from positive exchange from those outside of your own perspective, and one can find themselves more balanced by having associations from all age groups. 

Man invented time, and age, these are all Western hangups that are not so much of an issue in the Muslim world.  When I ask people in Africa about their age they often have to think about it for a minute because it is not something they are so fixated with as we are here in the West.  The key is to find harmony with the Earth's rhythm and ones environment, it's not to conquer it but move in one motion, one family, bless bless

I AGREE

NOW TIME TO PUT THEM WORDS TO ACTION

MUHFUKKA

you sound like a dirty hippy. so people who eat off the ground with the same hand they wipe their own shit with dont even know their age, what doe this have to do with you taking a child to beg for money?

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.