Author Topic: is it possible for one to hypothetically buy this forum?  (Read 478 times)

The JASON MRSA

Re: is it possible for one to hypothetically buy this forum?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2014, 08:39:45 PM »
Short term memory Niggers. Nando sold WCR for 18,000. That forum got me through high school. It was my after school and in school program. King Will was with the weak relaunch.

I hate Nando for selling it. He came to LA for a wrestling match and I stabbed the wigger in the side for doing this. Wish we still had my forum, even Gina posted there.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 11:44:38 PM »
I nominate Will B to write album reviews for dubcnn.com's front page

If they had a decent Facebook page those 'classic reviews' in the news feed would get crazy hits LOL*

*LOL for Heinz

see thats what im talking about thats true.

hits is hits

Think they spend more time trying to network the artists than updating anything on the site
Dubcnn: making wigger's dreams come true since 2002.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2014, 12:35:23 PM »
Someone in LA should buy the whole brand from Nima and D Boyz and do something serious with it. I mean West Coast music is loved worldwide (no yuro). A new owner could actually cover *all* the West artists, not just Nip, Crook and Bishop lol

NO KIDDING, WE BEEN TRYNA RELAY THIS TO THE STAFF FOR THE LONGEST.....THEY DONT GIVE A SHIT.THIS IS THE SAME STAFF (NIMA, RUD, JOME) WHO I BEEN HAD SENIORITY OVER......

P SAID IT BEST...THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE WEST COAST RAP SCENE. THEY SEEMINGLY USED THIS SITE AS A PEDESTAL TO GET THEMSELVES WHERE THEY WANTED...ONCE THEY GOT THERE, IT WAS A WRAP FOR THE DUB.

THE RIGHT THING TO DO WOULDA BEEN TO HAND OVER THE SITE TO SOMEONE WHO CARES ENOUGH TO MAINTAIN IT PROPERLY ONCE THEIR HEARTS WERENT IN IT ANY LONGER........GOOD LUCK WIT THAT EVER HAPPENING. WE TRIED.

MAYBE CORDOZZAR DRAKO HAS A CHANCE THO.