Author Topic: U.S.A Trip advise (Part 4) Seattle 18Jun-18Jul!  (Read 1036 times)

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
U.S.A Trip advise (Part 4) Seattle 18Jun-18Jul!
« on: April 14, 2014, 09:52:45 PM »
Old Post
(1) http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=302250
(2) http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=303867
(3) http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=308904

Just update for y'all, I got my Visa successfully!  ;D ;D
So after chatting with a few fds plus some folks here, and my plans come as follow

1 month including Seattle, San Fransisco, Las Vegas, Long Beach
And I insist on visiting Nate Dogg Grave because his songs (and the G-Funk culture) mean a lot to me!
Is it possible to visit Detroit (I know it's a bit boring and 'dead' now) and Compton (a city with chaos and gunfire) also?
Is there any great concert in those places during that time?

I haven't booked any hostel and airplane yet, please free to suggest on my routine! Much thanks   :laugh:

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
Re: U.S.A Trip advise (Part 4) Seattle 18Jun-18Jul!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 09:16:32 PM »
No one willing to help  ??? :'(

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 09:51:53 PM »
if youre still talking 2500 bucks for a whole month youre not gonna want to fly to detroit. theres nothing to see in compton except street signs youve heard in rap songs and vegas is gonna be a huge chunk of your budget

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 10:12:51 PM »
if youre still talking 2500 bucks for a whole month youre not gonna want to fly to detroit. theres nothing to see in compton except street signs youve heard in rap songs and vegas is gonna be a huge chunk of your budget

Yes, still taking 2500 bucks for a whole month. Now my plan: Seattle+San Fransisco+Las Vegas+LA (Long Beach, Compton, San Diego) for 2 weeks (Detroit excluded), then a Greyhound line to my aunt's house in NY and spend rest of my time there (and spend less!).

Just wondering when I am in LA, is it possible to spend one day or two to visit Nate Dogg Grave + Compton? (Seriously, I don't mind taking photos with street signs, cause it's my childhood dream 8) )

You're damn right for Vegas, so I will live in Hostel Cat which only costs $12 a day, and try not to over-budget with buffets and shows  :laugh:

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2014, 10:19:02 PM »

Yes, still taking 2500 bucks for a whole month. Now my plan: Seattle+San Fransisco+Las Vegas+LA (Long Beach, Compton, San Diego) for 2 weeks (Detroit excluded), then a Greyhound line to my aunt's house in NY and spend rest of my time there (and spend less!).

Just wondering when I am in LA, is it possible to spend one day or two to visit Nate Dogg Grave + Compton? (Seriously, I don't mind taking photos with street signs, cause it's my childhood dream 8) )

You're damn right for Vegas, so I will live in Hostel Cat which only costs $12 a day, and try not to over-budget with buffets and shows  :laugh:
if youre already gonna be in la yeah but i dont see how you could do that for 2 days

Corona Man

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2014, 10:22:52 PM »
don go to da barrio ull get raped holmes

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2014, 10:24:01 PM »
don go to da barrio ull get raped holmes
haha

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2014, 10:27:22 PM »

You're damn right for Vegas, so I will live in Hostel Cat which only costs $12 a day, and try not to over-budget with buffets and shows  :laugh:
if youre already gonna be in la yeah but i dont see how you could do that for 2 days

Great!!! Not sure days because it looks far on Google map. If so I probably spend half day for that
You cant imagine how exciting it is to fulfill my childhood dream  :D :D
it's a pity that no concert during Jun - Jul  :(

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2014, 10:27:45 PM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2014, 06:31:58 PM »
lol, who the hell visits compton. but i can kind of see how foreigners would like to take pictures of street signs, since its out on black gangsta movies and gangsta rap all the time. but i dont think anyone in the US unless your an extreme wigger wanksta would do that.

again, i wouldnt suggest going to compton and dont stay there after dark, and all those whores on long beach blvd are prostitutes. id suggest u go to the tourists spots like sunset, santa monica, redondho, old town pasadena, downtown (la downtown isnt great but you can go bar hopping there), Beverly hills, shopping on rodeo (i assume you have money to shop there considering your chinese and your traveling) oh yea of course korea town. you can hit SD and SF or TJ if you want.

lol stayin at a hostel, so chinese (not being racist). i only been to one hostel, and it was by accident and it was ran by chinese as well and it was in NYC, shits horrible and dirty, i would not recommend it and if its 12 dollars a night? be prepared to hear whores get fucked on the regular, dirty bathrooms, and crackheads. but im pretty sure u wouldnt be sleeping too much anyways and ull be on the strip.

and how did you get your visa? even for a hongkongese  you would need money or some connections to get it.

yeah bro, do not stay in compton after dark, you might think its not real since china is relatively safe and there isnt too much crime there especially in cities in hongkong. but you will get robbed, its not the matter of fact of if, its when. you'll stick out. oh yeah so dont take all your money with you when you go to these areas.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2014, 08:39:35 PM »
lol, who the hell visits compton. but i can kind of see how foreigners would like to take pictures of street signs, since its out on black gangsta movies and gangsta rap all the time. but i dont think anyone in the US unless your an extreme wigger wanksta would do that.

again, i wouldnt suggest going to compton and dont stay there after dark, and all those whores on long beach blvd are prostitutes. id suggest u go to the tourists spots like sunset, santa monica, redondho, old town pasadena, downtown (la downtown isnt great but you can go bar hopping there), Beverly hills, shopping on rodeo (i assume you have money to shop there considering your chinese and your traveling) oh yea of course korea town. you can hit SD and SF or TJ if you want.

lol stayin at a hostel, so chinese (not being racist). i only been to one hostel, and it was by accident and it was ran by chinese as well and it was in NYC, shits horrible and dirty, i would not recommend it and if its 12 dollars a night? be prepared to hear whores get fucked on the regular, dirty bathrooms, and crackheads. but im pretty sure u wouldnt be sleeping too much anyways and ull be on the strip.

and how did you get your visa? even for a hongkongese  you would need money or some connections to get it.

yeah bro, do not stay in compton after dark, you might think its not real since china is relatively safe and there isnt too much crime there especially in cities in hongkong. but you will get robbed, its not the matter of fact of if, its when. you'll stick out. oh yeah so dont take all your money with you when you go to these areas.

Haha, you make a good point why I want to take street sign in Compton, like people take photos with Bruce Lee statue in HK.  :laugh:

Thanks for your advice, I will visit tourists spots and spend only 1 afternoon (and definitely not after dark) in Compton and 1 morning for Nate Dogg's grave. Will also take min. money when going out to these areas.  A year ago I traveled in Spain/Portugal and I never went out at night too. (btw Hong Kong is so safe)   :)

For the hostel part, I hear good reputation on Hostel Cat, but not sure for other hostels yet. Will try to live in YMCA hostels but not "whores get fucked on the regular, dirty bathrooms, and crackheads" hostel  :laugh:

LOL at that VISA...it's not hard for hongkongese to get it.
Just need proof that you will back to HK (US afraid of illegal immigrant) and $160 USD application fee.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2014, 11:13:05 PM »

Haha, you make a good point why I want to take street sign in Compton, like people take photos with Bruce Lee statue in HK.  :laugh:

Thanks for your advice, I will visit tourists spots and spend only 1 afternoon (and definitely not after dark) in Compton and 1 morning for Nate Dogg's grave. Will also take min. money when going out to these areas.  A year ago I traveled in Spain/Portugal and I never went out at night too. (btw Hong Kong is so safe)   :)

For the hostel part, I hear good reputation on Hostel Cat, but not sure for other hostels yet. Will try to live in YMCA hostels but not "whores get fucked on the regular, dirty bathrooms, and crackheads" hostel  :laugh:

LOL at that VISA...it's not hard for hongkongese to get it.
Just need proof that you will back to HK (US afraid of illegal immigrant) and $160 USD application fee.

ohh ic ic, i didnt know i know mainland dudes have to go through a lot to get it or new someone.

so you guys have different procedures? just curious.

cmk1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 12:06:42 AM »
ohh ic ic, i didnt know i know mainland dudes have to go through a lot to get it or new someone.

Ya, China citizen is hard to get VISA due to their own authority (long waiting, harsh requirement, complicated procedures...etc)
and HK/Macau has Visa-free in 152 countries while China only got 18 (and 14 in Africa). So much better to be a HongKonger  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2014, 04:35:46 AM »

Ya, China citizen is hard to get VISA due to their own authority (long waiting, harsh requirement, complicated procedures...etc)
and HK/Macau has Visa-free in 152 countries while China only got 18 (and 14 in Africa). So much better to be a HongKonger  8)

yeah but all the whores are in shanghai, hahaha but ive been to hongkong once for a 6 hour layover i went by that one street i forgot what it was called, its where all the strip clubs and hookers were at.

Corona Man

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 10:54:08 PM »
wtf deez chinees motherfuckas b talkin 2 much n shit non of deez eses wan 2 read dat much holmes