Author Topic: Islam so peaceful(115 Nigeria schoolgirls still missing after kidnap)  (Read 3680 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
not gonna lie thread title had me rolling.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
man u are shiiiiiite mate

KrazySumwhat

Yeah well true, cant judge places that you haven't been to i guess. I guess things you see not only on the news but also in documentaries and on the internet make you form an opinion.
 There just seems to be too much too often, whether its car bombs or public bombings or executions or poor treatment of women or even just all the riots and protests that you see, it just makes them(Arabs, Muslims) look like mad bastards.
 Even them having the constant prayer being played over the loud speakers all day so the whole town car hear and seeing them all pray looks like madness to me, or just out dated and backwards.
 But i guess to them me eating pork, not praying and drinking a beer would be viewed the same?

I guess they probably riot and protest for valid reasons at times also, dictatorship, civil war(pretty much), etc. In fact i think Australians are not far off the point where we should protest more. Due to mistreatment from the government.  Shit it happened in England hey, and it was white people from the footage that i saw.

It dose seem true what you say, about them(the government/higher ups) trying to cause racial divide but it makes no sense to me? Why do we have so much immigration and why do immigrants get special treatment and favoritism and we have to be so sensitive as to be compassionate and all that yet the media dose often have news head lines and stories that cause racism and conflict(like they go out of their way to make certain races or religions look bad or like Aussies are getting an unfair deal) and iam so sick of everything being racist but only if you are white. That creates racism that wasn't even there.

I guess it just seems that every single Muslim nation is an unsafe, unstable, dangerous place. But again i cant say from personal experience. But take Pakistan for instance, a cricket loving nation, they have been a successful cricketing nation, have even won world cups, yet no international cricket can(has has been for some time) played there because it is too unsafe(the Sri lanken cricket teams team bus for fired upon during their last visit).
 So shit like that and all the violence and madness you see on the news, it dosent make you very welcoming of these people. Its simply because you dont want your own country to end up like that.
 I dont think that that is racist, its just wanting to protect your own way of life.
 I know alot of people who have traveled alot but mostly to Asian nations, mostly non Muslim nations. One friend went to Egypt, I'll have to ask him again about his experiences there.
 My brother did experience the whole "no westerners!" thing and was not welcome in certain places/restaurants but iam not sure if that was a Muslim thing?

I guess people fear change, or just dont like it. Even all the Africans here now, its a little scarey because they come from war torn countries and iam sure many of them have seen murder and rape and violence first hand. But i think they mostly Christan at least :P

Iam not sure what religion my Asian mates are, they go to temples or what not but they dont seem all that religious.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 05:34:16 PM by KrazySumwhat »

KrazySumwhat

I bet when those terrorist fucken pieces of shit see this see this they will have a change of heart!

:laugh:

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Yes Krazy, you are right.
We are taught to kill all infidels!

I remember my father giving me for my first birthday... my first Sword.
He said, Go! and cut of the heads of these infidels.

LOL.....For real though... the fact that you use the word infidel... is a testimony that you got it from mainstream media. Infidel is a christian word.
In the Quran... The Almighty speaks of believers and unbelievers.
Christians and Jews are called people of the book, not unbelievers.. In the Quran.
And even if we speak of people who not believe in G_D (unbelievers) No one has the right to treat you any different or to judge you because of that.
You are solely responsible for yourself.

Here is the leader of the kidnappers....he even speaks english. You really think he is representative of muslims in general?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/xogROY95Ho4" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/xogROY95Ho4</a>

I see no difference between him and General Butt Naked (that is his real name) who now is a Christian Minister Watch from 1 minute mark:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/oX-ckZ7dTdM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/oX-ckZ7dTdM</a>

Peace,

Aladin
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 01:05:14 PM by Aladin »

KrazySumwhat

Yes Krazy, you are right.
We are teached to kill all infidels!

I remember my father giving me for my first birthday... my first Sword.
He said, Go! and cut of the heads of these infidels.

I knew it!

Well Ive never been called an infidel , more just a fucking Aussie or an Aussie dogga or something like that. Or from the Aboriginal a white cunt lol.. Thank fuck Aboriginals are not Muslim that would be a BAD mix.

But hey that guy said that he and they are the REAL Muslims! those words came out dudes mouth!
 And lol at general butt naked. Another example that religion and madness often (seem) to go hand in hand or another case of someone who is a bad person finds god.

So do you think that the Viking gods exist?, the Egyptian gods, the Greek gods?, the Hindu gods? like are there multiple gods or is there just one?

All this aside, i know its not only religious people or groups who have done or do do bad things. Amazing though how many horrible people whom have so badly sinned are extremely religious.

Sccit

krazy dont know shit about religion

Seagully

what do U EXPECT from a grown man that COLLECTS japanese barbie DOLLS?

MistaNova

I can see why the British decided to deport Krazy's ancestors...

KrazySumwhat

I guess not. Interesting that no one answered my questions though.

what do U EXPECT from a grown man that COLLECTS japanese barbie DOLLS?
Japanese people generally are not religious either so perhaps that's the cause of collecting figurines?
 maybe we worship the figurines as our god(s)?
I can see why the British decided to deport Krazy's ancestors...
Yet you would probably boast about having a convict ancestry if it were your people that had the same thing happen to you, no? You prolly would boast if you went to jail or your dad did or your mate did? no?

Anyways, come down an say g day in Australia mate

:laugh:

Don't get me wrong, i think it would be good to have something to find peace in and believe in. But religion seems to be the cause of so much corruption, brainwashing, greed, violence, etc. But i guess that's just the way of the world.
 I honestly feel the world is in need of another "Noah" style flooding. Wheres god at? wheres Jesus at, the devil is clearly in control of the world at the moment.

MistaNova

Yet you would probably boast about having a convict ancestry if it were your people that had the same thing happen to you, no? You prolly would boast if you went to jail or your dad did or your mate did? no?

You've been brainwashed into thinking jail is cool.

My ancestors were samurai warriors. Your ancestors were fuckers that Britain didn't want to keep around. Samurai > some rejected Brit.

Seagully

Interesting that no one answered my questions though.

U whining about NO1 giving a SHIT about ur TROLLING? hahaha
HILARITY!!!

KrazySumwhat

You've been brainwashed into thinking jail is cool.

My ancestors were samurai warriors. Your ancestors were fuckers that Britain didn't want to keep around. Samurai > some rejected Brit.
Where in the FUCK did i say that i think going to jail is cool??????????? And Samurais turned into gays drinking tea and sucking each others dicks when there was no longer any need for them.
 Iam not proud or ashamed by that ancestry. Straya!

Interesting that no one answered my questions though.

U whining about NO1 giving a SHIT about ur TROLLING? hahaha
HILARITY!!!
Whining? I guess there is a thin line between asking a question ans whining then?
 Trolling? i guess there is also a thin line between expressing an opinion and trolling also.

Back on topic, have you guys noticed the trend? (celebrities holding up the "bring our girls back" signs) Even Obama's wife. Like ts gonna actually help shit.

Seagully

STOP WHINING!!!

KrazySumwhat

Leave Britney alone.