Author Topic: 11 minutes of James Harden playing atrocious defense  (Read 446 times)

Sccit

Re: 11 minutes of James Harden playing atrocious defense
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 01:16:43 PM »
i dont believe in the beverley hype. he'll be back to being a no-name in a season or 2. he's not a liability on offense and can easily be taken out of a game.  completely overrated. why was lillard allowed to score 30 pts?

Lillard is an elite player. That's like saying Tony Allen isn't a good defender because KD gets his. Beverley is a great defensive player. Solid offensively. Couldn't run a team though. That's why Harden dominates the ball & Bev plays his role.

AND HARDEN, A VOLUME SHOOTER/BALL-STOPPING CHUCKER, DOMINATING THE BALL IS NOT A RECIPE FOR CONTENTION.......HE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO BEIN A 6TH MAN IF HE EVER WANTS 2 WIN ANYTHING. THE ONLY PLAYER MORE OVERRATED THAN HARDEN IS DWIGHT. LMAO....LIKE I SAID IN THE BEGINNING, THIS TEAM WILL BE STUCK IN MEDIOCRITY FOREVER.

What the fuck, he's not a ball stopper.  You're analysis is so bad all the time.

LMFAO@ACTING LIKE JAMES HARDEN ISN'T KNOWN AS A BALL-STOPPER AND BLACK HOLE ON OFFENSE, AS IF IT'S SOMETHIN I JUST PULLED OUT OF MY ASS...GOLDEN

James Harden is the new Carmelo Anthony

February, 10, 2014
Feb 10 2:35 PM ET

Abbott By Henry Abbott
ESPN.com
Archive

James Harden is an incredibly talented scorer, but David Thorpe says that comes with a lot of ball-stopping, and some questionable decisions.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/65914/james-harden-is-the-new-carmelo-anthony

FUCKIN BASKETBALL RETARD

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 05:57:56 PM »
what's the lakers playoff win total at?

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 06:03:09 PM »
HOLD UP, LEMME CHECK....IT LOOKS LIKE THE EXACT NUMBER IS

BETTER THAN THE CELTICS

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 06:49:20 PM »
0 is the same as 0

meanwhile the Rockets have a future while the Lakers will rot in the lottery while Kobe takes up so much of the salary cap :D

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2014, 09:13:06 PM »
0 is the same as 0

meanwhile the Rockets have a future while the Lakers will rot in the lottery while Kobe takes up so much of the salary cap :D

Yes because Kobe and his two year deal is going to cripple our future so much.

And Lakers ROT in lottery? Are you kidding me? The rebuild process will take at most two years before they're contending in the play-offs again, despite playing in the Western Conference. Its the fucking Lakers. We don't go through shitty droughts like the Celtics (and pretty much every other non-Laker team) go through. We actually know how to construct and execute plans.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2014, 09:16:15 PM »
Dr. Buss is gone like G funk is gone.  Get with the times.  Kobe is not worth 1/3 his salary at his age coming off all these injuries.  Good luck finding someone who wants to play with him.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2014, 09:11:02 AM »
0 is the same as 0

THE ROCKETS FUTURE IS BEIN STUCK IN MEDIOCRITY .. GUARANTEED WE WIN A TITLE BEFORE HOUSTON OR BOSTON