Author Topic: LBC Crew, where are they now?  (Read 381 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
LBC Crew, where are they now?
« on: May 23, 2014, 06:57:36 PM »
Was bumpin that WideAwake LBC Crew release that is one hell of an "unreleased" album.   "Flossin" bumps the shit out of your speakers and makes it 95' all over again...

...but aside from Tray D and Bad Azz... ya'll think Sentrelle, Techniec, Swoop G,  and them are holdin down 9-5's at Footlocker or some shit like that?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: LBC Crew, where are they now?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2014, 07:33:45 PM »
WhoTF knows? Theyre all alive...
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

123imagee

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 12:23:34 AM »
some time ago so sentrelle´s daughter told me that she quit rappin´to be more with her family, raise her daughter,etc. almost same story as with storm of outlawz.

Okka

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 12:36:53 AM »
Swoop G wasn't even on the album. Techniec is still workin' with Lil C-Style and Bad Azz, they were supposed to come out with a new LBC Crew album.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 01:42:55 AM »
 Yep i think it was last year(or the one before?) Bad azz was saying that he and technic along with lil c style where coming out with a new LBC crew album. He was hollarin at Snoop and Warren g if i recall?
 I got the impression that they weren't showing any interest or getting back to Bad but not really sure?

wardy

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2014, 02:36:42 AM »
In the last few months I've seen Bad Azz & Crooked I tweet free Lil C Style so he must be locked up again.

Okka

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2014, 02:48:06 AM »
Yep i think it was last year(or the one before?) Bad azz was saying that he and technic along with lil c style where coming out with a new LBC crew album. He was hollarin at Snoop and Warren g if i recall?
I got the impression that they weren't showing any interest or getting back to Bad but not really sure?

Bad Azz was tryin' to holler at Warren G for a beat for the album and Warren wasn't even answerin' anything to him. We all know Bad Azz ghostwrote lyrics for Warren and he felt that Warren was actin' funny and Bad Azz dissed him a little bit. I can't remember what he said though. I think Soopafly said he's down to make some beats for the album.

WestSideDon

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2014, 08:23:15 AM »
Would be great to hear something from the LBC Crew with all the original members on it...

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2014, 08:52:38 AM »
some time ago so sentrelle´s daughter told me that she quit rappin´to be more with her family, raise her daughter,etc. almost same story as with storm of outlawz.

Wait a second, hold up.... u talk to sentrelles daughter?  Where, how?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)