Author Topic: WrestleMania rap-off  (Read 511 times)

hector

Re:WrestleMania rap-off
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2003, 01:01:30 PM »
LOL i saw that wrestler rap guy on tv once, he sounds goofy as hell. and fabbo sounds like a mongroloid. so its pretty even

And what would be funny is if they tried to lower Fab in on a rope and he fell off and died like Owen Hart. now THAT would be entertainment

LMAO... Damn.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2003, 01:05:35 PM »
this is gonna be wack as hell but at the same time some funny shit

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2003, 01:55:57 PM »
erm.. dont u think this is gonna be staged so the one they want wins?? Like all the wresting matches n shit? It'll all scripted down to the movement of their eyelids

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2003, 02:01:42 PM »
The following is a blurb from today's news over at MTV.com:

"In an attraction that has just been added to the WWE's Wrestlemania XIX on Sunday, Brooklyn, New York's Fabolous will square off against 240-pound Boston wrestler John Cena. Fab hasn't gone totally crazy &#8212; he won't be fighting in the ring. Instead, the platinum MC will be defending the honor of hip-hop. He accepted Cena's open challenge for a rap-off."

... LOL. this is gonna be wack as hell

I'm never heard Fabolous being described as someone who is defending the honor of hiphop before. LOL damn this is going to be the most stupid thing ever.

eNgIeS

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2003, 06:27:23 PM »
erm.. dont u think this is gonna be staged so the one they want wins?? Like all the wresting matches n shit? It'll all scripted down to the movement of their eyelids

You actually think that the moves in matches are scriptted. Are you stupid, do you actually think they can remember EVERY SINGLE MOVE TO DO at the EXACT TIME

You are so ignorant & stupid. Yes there are some bad or unexperienced workers like your Hulk Hogans, Ultimate Warriors, Vince McMahons who have to rehearse the whole match, a good worker will listen to the crowds reaction & impromtually choose what moves to do & what direction to take the match.

Yes certainly, the main story they want to tell in the match is set out

(example the heel aka hated wrestler has been taunting the face aka fan favorite about his late father for weeks, fan favorite comes out all angry on fire dominating & beating the shit out of the bad guy for a few minutes, then bad guy takes control, then later on it becomes more even & either bad guy cheats or gets fluke win or the fan favorite wins),

some of the bigger spots & transitions are also like that, & most of the time the endings. Whos going to win by how is what they know as well.

You should do some research before saying anything about something u obviously dont know something about.

Fine you dont like wrestling, thats your choice i'm not tell you to watch it, but at least do your research before saying anything about it.

As far as this Cena vs Fab thing, sure its just a segment & as I said, both will probably get together before the show, talk about what rhymes they should say, Fab will probably destroy him out there when he rhymes after Cena, then Cena will get angry & attack Fab & someone will porbably come out to save Fab.

I think it might have been worth the $$$ getting Eminem or 50 cent involved in the event with alot of prior promotion, remember what Tyson's involvement in Mania 14 did for wrestling, or how about some known wrestling fans who are rappers, like Method Man, LL Cool J, Redman, etc etc

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2003, 10:51:45 AM »

You actually think that the moves in matches are scriptted. Are you stupid, do you actually think they can remember EVERY SINGLE MOVE TO DO at the EXACT TIME

You are so ignorant & stupid. Yes there are some bad or unexperienced workers like your Hulk Hogans, Ultimate Warriors, Vince McMahons who have to rehearse the whole match, a good worker will listen to the crowds reaction & impromtually choose what moves to do & what direction to take the match.

(example the heel aka hated wrestler has been taunting the face aka fan favorite about his late father for weeks, fan favorite comes out all angry on fire dominating & beating the shit out of the bad guy for a few minutes, then bad guy takes control, then later on it becomes more even & either bad guy cheats or gets fluke win or the fan favorite wins),

some of the bigger spots & transitions are also like that, & most of the time the endings. Whos going to win by how is what they know as well.

You should do some research before saying anything about something u obviously dont know something about.

Fine you dont like wrestling, thats your choice i'm not tell you to watch it, but at least do your research before saying anything about it.

Trust me i know what im talking about. You actually mis-interpreted wot i was sayin man.. I kno each move isnt scripted, that would be ludacris, i was baisclly saying that the outcome is gonna be pre-determined and the rhymes will prolly b pre-writes..

Dont call me stupid or ignorant just beacuse your mis-interpreted wot i was sayin

The Watcher

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2003, 05:00:54 PM »
this has been cancelled, they've got Ashanti singing 'america the beautiful' or some shit.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2003, 12:50:28 AM »
I hate this board...Fabolous is tight you idiots...Anyone who denies his lyrical skill needs to get raped in the ear...

eNgIeS

« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2003, 05:20:59 PM »

Trust me i know what im talking about. You actually mis-interpreted wot i was sayin man.. I kno each move isnt scripted, that would be ludacris, i was baisclly saying that the outcome is gonna be pre-determined and the rhymes will prolly b pre-writes..

Dont call me stupid or ignorant just beacuse your mis-interpreted wot i was sayin

I didnt mis-read at all you said & i quote

"It'll all scripted down to the movement of their eyelids"

The eyelids comment basically made it seem like everything Physical was scripted. Don't blame me if you used the wrong words to express your feelings

The Watcher

« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2003, 11:46:25 PM »
March 31, 2003

John Cena Reveals More On His Rap Battle
Reported by: Ben Johnson - 03.30.2003 06:30 PM

During Sunday Night Heat, John Cena came out along with two cardboard statues, representing Jay-Z and Fabolous.

Cena said that they were both too afraid to battle him at WrestleMania, so they would not be coming.

He then did a hilarious impersonation of Jay-Z (before saying Beyonce Knowles would have a better chance of beating Cena in a rap battle), and said that the reason Fabolous got arrested was not because of guns, but because his "rap sucks".

Cena left everyone with the message that he'd be main-eventing next year's WrestleMania.

This was a very funny segment, proving how entertaining a worker John Cena is.

As a small backstage note, John Cena is tentatively set to start a main-event program with Brock Lesnar soon down the road.

hahah ! he's talkin about Jay is only hard when he's rockin a fella heh
« Last Edit: March 30, 2003, 11:49:05 PM by MightyWhitey »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden