Author Topic: Durant MVP  (Read 989 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Durant MVP
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 09:09:26 AM »
LOL told you. Clippers would have no chance against SA anyway even if they won this series. Now OKC gonna handle SA like they been doin past couple years and its Bron/KD II for the title.

I think Blake would school old man Duncan

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 01:50:55 PM »
LOL told you. Clippers would have no chance against SA anyway even if they won this series. Now OKC gonna handle SA like they been doin past couple years and its Bron/KD II for the title.

My nightmare: rooting for LeBron. Go Spurs.

go seattle sonics!

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2014, 01:52:25 PM »

you also thought the rockets were going to the finals...and then after they got eliminated, you thought the clippers were going to the finals. your word is less credible here than anyone else (outside of citizen-y)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2014, 02:24:01 PM »

you also thought the rockets were going to the finals...and then after they got eliminated, you thought the clippers were going to the finals. your word is less credible here than anyone else (outside of citizen-y)

first off i've always been saying the clippers are going to the finals.  and they would have if the refs didn't rape them with a broomstick in game 5.

2-you're the one who tried arguing Marshmelo Anthony and Paul George over Lebron James...what credibility do you have around here again???  you think the pacers are better than the Heat...just watch them get swept.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2014, 06:47:58 PM »

first off i've always been saying the clippers are going to the finals.  and they would have if the refs didn't rape them with a broomstick in game 5.

2-you're the one who tried arguing Marshmelo Anthony and Paul George over Lebron James...what credibility do you have around here again???  you think the pacers are better than the Heat...just watch them get swept.

LMAO....REFS OR NOT, OKC IS A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN THE CLIPPERS. CLIPPER FANS ARE THE WHINIEST BITCHES IVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE. EVERY GAME HAS BAD CALLS....THE WAY THE CLIPPERS AND THEIR FANS REACTED TO LOSING MADE ME LOSE THE TINY BIT OF RESPECT I HAD LEFT FOR THEM.

AND ARENT U THE SAME CRACKER WHO ALWAYS SAYS "IF U WERE FROM JUPITER YOU'D BE A FAGGOT" OR SOME WEIRD SHIT LIKE THAT? LIKE THE GREAT RALPH LAWLER SAYS, BINGOOOOOOOOOO FICCA

SHOW ME WHERE I ARGUED ANY OF THOSE WHEN IT WASNT A GENERAL CONSENSUS?...YES, MELO WAS REGARDED AS BETTER THAN LEBRON BY A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE IN HIS ROOKIE SEASON (BACK WHEN I MADE THE CLAIM), AND PAUL GEORGE WAS REGARDED A SERIOUS MVP CONTENDER IN THE START OF THE SEASON. BUT IF HANGING ON REMARKS I MADE IN 2004 MAKES U FEEL BETTER ABOUT UR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, THEN GO FOR IT.

FOR THE TROLLFAIL RECORD, I DONT THINK INDIANA IS BETTER THAN MIAMI CURRENTLY

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2014, 07:58:38 PM »

LMAO....REFS OR NOT, OKC IS A MUCH BETTER TEAM THAN THE CLIPPERS. CLIPPER FANS ARE THE WHINIEST BITCHES IVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE. EVERY GAME HAS BAD CALLS....THE WAY THE CLIPPERS AND THEIR FANS REACTED TO LOSING MADE ME LOSE THE TINY BIT OF RESPECT I HAD LEFT FOR THEM.

AND ARENT U THE SAME CRACKER WHO ALWAYS SAYS "IF U WERE FROM JUPITER YOU'D BE A FAGGOT" OR SOME WEIRD SHIT LIKE THAT? LIKE THE GREAT RALPH LAWLER SAYS, BINGOOOOOOOOOO FICCA

SHOW ME WHERE I ARGUED ANY OF THOSE WHEN IT WASNT A GENERAL CONSENSUS?...YES, MELO WAS REGARDED AS BETTER THAN LEBRON BY A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE IN HIS ROOKIE SEASON (BACK WHEN I MADE THE CLAIM), AND PAUL GEORGE WAS REGARDED A SERIOUS MVP CONTENDER IN THE START OF THE SEASON. BUT IF HANGING ON REMARKS I MADE IN 2004 MAKES U FEEL BETTER ABOUT UR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE, THEN GO FOR IT.

1-you were hating on Lebron from before he was in the pro's.....remember insisting Jordan Farmar was going to be a better pro?

2-Who gives a half a shit about Paul George being a contender at the start of the season, since the calendar switched to 2014 he's playing like a backup half the time.  Dude's a straight scrub.2

3-when did I say Jupiter?

4-if OKC was a much better team than the Clippers why didn't they sweep them??  the Clippers got fucked plain and simple but they still got a better future than the Lakers so you deny it out of hate.  Spurs vs Heat rematch.

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2014, 08:07:17 PM »
NIK couldnt even explain to me how OKC was better than the clippers. i dropped knowledge and used basketball terminology and can only say just watch. i didnt see shit, i saw KD and westbrook taking every shot possible, no ball movement, no rest for those two, no plays being ran.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2014, 08:20:27 PM »
NIK couldnt even explain to me how OKC was better than the clippers. i dropped knowledge and used basketball terminology and can only say just watch. i didnt see shit, i saw KD and westbrook taking every shot possible, no ball movement, no rest for those two, no plays being ran.

Russell Westbrook isn't gonna even notice Ibaka is gone because he doesn't pass the ball anyway lol

Its Tyme For Blunts

• Banned
  • 'G'
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2014, 08:22:03 PM »

Russell Westbrook isn't gonna even notice Ibaka is gone because he doesn't pass the ball anyway lol

haha exactly! im dead serious, during game 5 i swear all i saw was westbrook they only moving on offense, everyone else stands around. actually thats pretty much OKC's offense. get the fuck outta the way if you aint KD or westbrook

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2014, 08:57:07 PM »
No Ibaka might be kind of big and makes this series interesting. Unless one of they bigs gonna step up and emulate his production the west finals are now a tossup but Im favoring SA now.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2014, 09:26:43 PM »
NIK couldnt even explain to me how OKC was better than the clippers.

:stupid:

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2014, 09:30:31 PM »

1-you were hating on Lebron from before he was in the pro's.....remember insisting Jordan Farmar was going to be a better pro?

2-Who gives a half a shit about Paul George being a contender at the start of the season, since the calendar switched to 2014 he's playing like a backup half the time.  Dude's a straight scrub.2

3-when did I say Jupiter?

4-if OKC was a much better team than the Clippers why didn't they sweep them??  the Clippers got fucked plain and simple but they still got a better future than the Lakers so you deny it out of hate.  Spurs vs Heat rematch.

1.remember when u said rondo was the greatest point guard of all time?

2.exactly...who gives a shit what happened in the beginning of the season (or in 2004)...if we are talkin about NOW, why u keep bringin up old ass shit? smfh. i already made a thread denouncing paul george...ur not 2 good at this, are u?

3.it was that one day

4.u dont have to sweep a team to be much better lmao...did miami sweep brooklyn? are they "much better" than them in your opinion?? not only are u not too good at this, but you're actually horrible at this. stick 2 ya trollfails my bro

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2014, 09:34:24 PM »
i dropped knowledge and used basketball terminology and can only say just watch.

i just read the rest of your post......lol@"dropped knowledge and used basketball terminology"..in fact, lmfao

i said "just watch" because i wanted u to see the better team win so that my point could be proven. and what happened? okc won....it didnt even go to seven. clippers still have holes to fill before they can reach okc status (a team whos already reached the finals).....but i guess u werent watching like i advised.

Remedy360

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2014, 09:37:34 PM »

My nightmare: rooting for LeBron. Go Spurs.

go seattle sonics!

Why you trollin?

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2014, 09:39:52 PM »
bru, they are the sonics....just root for them

come on, man...how can u hate on em?