Author Topic: RIP Princess Diana  (Read 3148 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: RIP Princess Diana
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2014, 12:47:27 PM »
Sinatra was the man and anyone who says otherwise got nothing but shit between their ears and a little bloody slit between their legs.

He was a piece of shit human being. I like his swanky bullshit tunes while I'm having some veal as much as the next guy, but it doesn't change the fact that he was a scumbag intelligence asset who routinely did deplorable things.

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2014, 12:49:19 PM »
Sinatra was a disgusting human being. He abused mind controlled sex slaves.

I suggest you read "Trance-formation of America" by Cathy O'Brian.

Honestly I don't give a shit about Sinatra... call him an angel or call him the devil it really doesn't matter to me

Right, but just a few posts ago you were bragging on your third eye abilities allowing you to discern good people from bad.

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2014, 12:50:44 PM »
Sinatra was a disgusting human being. He abused mind controlled sex slaves.

I suggest you read "Trance-formation of America" by Cathy O'Brian.

Like Aaliyah? A lot don't know, but those depicting dogs, or wearing collars is an inside 'sign' that they are available to the elite as sex slaves

Of course, dog collars, butterflies, bird cages, animal prints, etc. All codes.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2014, 03:12:38 PM »

Right, but just a few posts ago you were bragging on your third eye abilities allowing you to discern good people from bad.

That's not the way the third eye di-tects a thing...  Nobody could grasp the full expanse of Allah's creation, and it would be foolish to try to do so.  We all have a path and a destiny and upon that path we cross many things good and bad... Frank Sinatra is not within my scope, path or range.  He is a non-factor in my life.

...You could ask even the greatest Sufi like Jalladin Rumi himself, well what do you think of John, Billy and Mark... them ficcaz ain't even on his radar.

...Princess Diana on the other hand is relevant to me.  I feel for her, and when I look into her eyes and see her talk and watch her walk I see the hand of Allah in her ways and when Elton John sings candle in the wind I hear the hymns of praise for the beauty of Allah's creation.

So back to my 3rd eye now.  My 3rd eye tells me Sinatra is "inconsequential" to my life.   So I do not entertain any thoughts on him.   People fall into 3 categories.  Those that can benefit you, those that can harm you, and those that are of no consequence to your life.  Most will fall in the 3rd category.  And my 3rd eye ditects them as such.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 03:14:23 PM by ابرهم عبدالصمد »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Seagully

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2014, 11:03:37 PM »
3RD EYE BLIND.