Author Topic: Michael Jordan: "I Considered Myself Racist"  (Read 1585 times)

Sccit

Re: Michael Jordan: "I Considered Myself Racist"
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2014, 02:17:22 PM »
WELL, IN BASKETBALL, THE TALLER U ARE, THE BETTER (GENERALLY SPEAKING).....NOW UR JUST ARGUING FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT. FALL BACK.

Fall back, knowing you as long as I have I know that's you way of saying uncle and trying to save face. So with that said, glad we agree. Though Scandinavian Europeans are on average taller than American black people. Now that's arguing just for the sake of arguing, but I am also right.

Average height of a black man in America is 5'10, white man is 5'9" and in Scandinavia is 5'11".

I proved u wrong and u have nothing to say....only in the mind of a retard is me telling u that I just shitted in ur mouth the equivalent of saying "uncle"

American blacks, on average, are taller than Asians/Hispanics.....this is an indisputable fact. so based on these indisputable facts, the race of American blacks have evolved to be physically superior in regards to height. if you are too much of a dumbfuck to understand this, don't blame me, take it out on your inferior teachers.

and ur also further proving my point by saying Scandinavian's are taller....because all that means is that Scandinavian's are superior height wise, which further proves the notion that the literal definition of racism is backed by scientific fact.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2014, 02:43:11 PM »
WELL, IN BASKETBALL, THE TALLER U ARE, THE BETTER (GENERALLY SPEAKING).....NOW UR JUST ARGUING FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT. FALL BACK.

Fall back, knowing you as long as I have I know that's you way of saying uncle and trying to save face. So with that said, glad we agree. Though Scandinavian Europeans are on average taller than American black people. Now that's arguing just for the sake of arguing, but I am also right.

Average height of a black man in America is 5'10, white man is 5'9" and in Scandinavia is 5'11".

I proved u wrong and u have nothing to say....only in the mind of a retard is me telling u that I just shitted in ur mouth the equivalent of saying "uncle"

American blacks, on average, are taller than Asians/Hispanics.....this is an indisputable fact. so based on these indisputable facts, the race of American blacks have evolved to be physically superior in regards to height. if you are too much of a dumbfuck to understand this, don't blame me, take it out on your inferior teachers.

and ur also further proving my point by saying Scandinavian's are taller....because all that means is that Scandinavian's are superior height wise, which further proves the notion that the literal definition of racism is backed by scientific fact.

Height is a characteristic, not proving superiority, because we all know how many gold medals are won from Norway.

You are trying hard to prove people are born athletically superior. What is proven to work is training. In fact, here is science.

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/08/22/science/do-races-differ-not-really-genes-show.html

''Race is a social concept, not a scientific one,'' said Dr. J. Craig Venter, head of the Celera Genomics Corporation in Rockville, Md. ''We all evolved in the last 100,000 years from the same small number of tribes that migrated out of Africa and colonized the world.''

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2014, 04:29:10 PM »
Being taller is generally considered a bonus, so in that regard, yes, it does mean you're superior height-wise.........you're trying way too hard

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2014, 05:13:52 PM »
Being taller is generally considered a bonus, so in that regard, yes, it does mean you're superior height-wise.........you're trying way too hard

Oh man... You are holding on to straws. You said specifically athletic, now you mention height.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2014, 07:22:59 PM »
"holding on to straws" (i think u meant 2 say grasping at straws) is u ignoring my main point, which is that certain races are proven superior in certain aspects, with height being the one we were able to agree on. so now that we got that out the way, u just goin in circles, like u about to do again right now.........

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2014, 08:13:46 PM »
"holding on to straws" (i think u meant 2 say grasping at straws) is u ignoring my main point, which is that certain races are proven superior in certain aspects, with height being the one we were able to agree on. so now that we got that out the way, u just goin in circles, like u about to do again right now.........

The article i posted with scientific facts turns you assumption on it's ear. Height is a product of placement on the Earth in order for humans adjust to climate. God damn you don't want to just admit you are wrong. There is NO SUPERIOR RACE. Am I arguing this with a Jewish person?? Well I seen it all.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2014, 08:33:29 PM »
I never said theres a superior race, I'm saying that in some cases, different races are superior in different aspects.. Is it due to evolution? Potentially.. But ur ignoring my main point and using strawman arguments. Step it up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2014, 09:24:32 PM »
I never said theres a superior race, I'm saying that in some cases, different races are superior in different aspects.. Is it due to evolution? Potentially.. But ur ignoring my main point and using strawman arguments. Step it up.

Really, because I pointed out that people vary from Spud Webb to Dwight Howard, and that no one race is truly taller or faster than any other. For every Usian Bolt there are hundreds of black people who can't run for nothing. For every Michael Phelps, there are hundreds of white people who are better off playing WoW. For every Dwight Howard, there are thousands of black people under 6 feet tall. You look at the exceptions, but the exceptions give us Yao Ming, Pau Gasol and Eduardo Najera. The exceptions are easy to point at, but 99% of us live in the real world.

Put it in simple terms, genes for height are not depended on race. It's why two brothers can be different heights, hell even father and son. Within families some are taller and some are shorter. Height is not genetic in terms of race, it's a characteristic. Some white people run a faster 40 yard dash than most black people. Johnny Football ran a 4.56 40 yard dash, faster than any QB not named Terrelle Pryor. Many black receivers didn't run that fast.

As I said, the most important thing is training. I know I played football, and I ran a 4.58 40 yard dash. I had many black teammates, 4 of them ran faster than 4.50. You know why, training. We had some slow dudes who got down to 4.60. Our coach also coached track and had us running hurdles and doing stretches to loosen our legs. The ones who dedicated themselves the most ran sub 4.50 and they all got college scholarships to D1 schools. It was the training, I saw it with my own eyes. Dudes who were slow, and after 2 years, by junior year, they were blazing down the field. The best coaches can coach speed. It's not race, in college I use to love when a black guy who ran track challenged me to a race. I smoked them, left them eating dust. One Mexican had a black kid challenge me as a joke. Training is key. What you see on TV doesn't just happen, what you are seeing is the players who worked their ass off.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2014, 09:31:37 PM »

Really, because I pointed out that people vary from Spud Webb to Dwight Howard, and that no one race is truly taller or faster than any other. For every Usian Bolt there are hundreds of black people who can't run for nothing. For every Michael Phelps, there are hundreds of white people who are better off playing WoW. For every Dwight Howard, there are thousands of black people under 6 feet tall. You look at the exceptions, but the exceptions give us Yao Ming, Pau Gasol and Eduardo Najera. The exceptions are easy to point at, but 99% of us live in the real world.

Put it in simple terms, genes for height are not depended on race. It's why two brothers can be different heights, hell even father and son. Within families some are taller and some are shorter. Height is not genetic in terms of race, it's a characteristic. Some white people run a faster 40 yard dash than most black people. Johnny Football ran a 4.56 40 yard dash, faster than any QB not named Terrelle Pryor. Many black receivers didn't run that fast.

As I said, the most important thing is training. I know I played football, and I ran a 4.58 40 yard dash. I had many black teammates, 4 of them ran faster than 4.50. You know why, training. We had some slow dudes who got down to 4.60. Our coach also coached track and had us running hurdles and doing stretches to loosen our legs. The ones who dedicated themselves the most ran sub 4.50 and they all got college scholarships to D1 schools. It was the training, I saw it with my own eyes. Dudes who were slow, and after 2 years, by junior year, they were blazing down the field. The best coaches can coach speed. It's not race, in college I use to love when a black guy who ran track challenged me to a race. I smoked them, left them eating dust. One Mexican had a black kid challenge me as a joke. Training is key. What you see on TV doesn't just happen, what you are seeing is the players who worked their ass off.

Here we are wit the circles again :stupid:
Did we not already agree that American blacks are in general taller? I don't give a fuck about spuds webb, shut the fuck up with your strawman arguments, ON AVERAGE, American blacks are taller, and we already agreed on that so SHUT THE FUCK UP

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2014, 09:51:18 PM »

Here we are wit the circles again :stupid:
Did we not already agree that American blacks are in general taller? I don't give a fuck about spuds webb, shut the fuck up with your strawman arguments, ON AVERAGE, American blacks are taller, and we already agreed on that so SHUT THE FUCK UP

By 1 inch. Damn you getting mad. Admit height is a characteristic and blacks are born naturally more athletic and we good.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2014, 09:59:51 PM »
LOL "BY 1 INCH"...

TELL HIM NOT TO USE STRAWNMAN ARGUMENTS....USES STRAWNMAN ARGUMENTS

MY WORK IS DONE HERE (WEL IT WAS DONE LONG AGO, BUT WERE BEATING A DEAD WHORE NOW)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2014, 10:19:38 PM »
If anyone is using strawman it's you, because you originally claimed blacks were born athletically superior to everyone else, and used the NBA as your argument. I threw the whole globe as to proof that's wrong, then you decided to go with height, which I proved was a produced of climate, not race, and on top of that an article that says races are 99% the same, the only difference is what you can see.

My advice, take a basic college entry biology class, learn about genealogy and you will learn race has really nothing to do with height or anything else. That is all.

*drops mic*

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: May 20, 2014, 10:43:56 AM »
BUT UR MISSING MY MAIN POINT AND HANGIN ON TO SOMETHING THAT IS IRRELEVANT TO THAT.....THATS WHAT A STRAWMAN IS. WHAT THE FUCK KINDA COLLEGE DID U GO TO, UEI?

IF IT'S A PRODUCT OF CLIMATE, THEN CERTAIN RACES EVOLVED IN CERTAIN WAYS, MEANING CERTAIN RACES HAVE ADVANTAGES IN CERTAIN AREAS....UV GONE FULL RETARDED

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2014, 01:52:01 PM »
BUT UR MISSING MY MAIN POINT AND HANGIN ON TO SOMETHING THAT IS IRRELEVANT TO THAT.....THATS WHAT A STRAWMAN IS. WHAT THE FUCK KINDA COLLEGE DID U GO TO, UEI?

IF IT'S A PRODUCT OF CLIMATE, THEN CERTAIN RACES EVOLVED IN CERTAIN WAYS, MEANING CERTAIN RACES HAVE ADVANTAGES IN CERTAIN AREAS....UV GONE FULL RETARDED

The article I posted pointed out correctly that we are not an old enough species to have really evolved past our current human form. In order for height to truly be important to race, people would have to stay still in a certain place for 100,000's of years, until all people from that region are 100% 6'5" or 5'4". Instead humans are ever moving around the globe. Humans have been migrating from place to place constantly since we left Africa. So as we move place to place, some start to see height difference, skin color difference and other characteristics that come from living a certain place. Average height in the United States is 5'9", average height in Europe is 5'9", and Russia is 5'9". Average height in Africa is 5'6", Average height in South America is 5'6" and Asia without Turkey and Russia is 5'6.5." So distance from the sun is a GREAT influence to average height. When you break it down by country then you see it even more clearly. But I decided to go with this because it deals with race.

So what happens when people are moved around the globe. Well in the case of African Americans, the nations they come from are full of short people, but once they were forced from their homes only the strong survived. At the same time because they came to North American they grew taller, on par with the national average of the United States. But after only 350 years, that's not enough time for evolution. If it was evolution then any changes could not be undone. But if you were to take the entire African American population, move it to a place closer to the equator and then not give them the quality of life as in the United States, you'd see the average height go down. So height is NOT attached to race. It's a characteristic.

Basically genealogy says that height is a dominate characteristic. It's like dark hair, brown eyes and big feet. Height is something that is on an individual bases, NOT race. As I said, if people were frozen in place for 100,000's of years, then yes it would be part of evolution. But people move all the time. So were as my grandpa born in Mexico was only 5'7", both my dad and my uncle were 5'11", and then I had 2 uncles who were 5'7" and 5'8". But all were taller than my grandpa, and it wasn't like my grandma came from a tall family, as my grandma was only 5'2". But moving to the United States provided a better quality of life, and colder climate, therefore my dad and his brothers grew way taller than their parents. But if I move my family back to Mexico, then I can guarantee my two sons would be shorter than me, I'm 5'10".

So height has not been proven to be determined by race, anyone can move wherever they want and they'd adjust. It's not a racial thing, it's a HUMAN RACE thing.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 09:08:45 AM by M Dogg™ »

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2014, 02:29:12 PM »
Your article lied to you