Author Topic: Game gets destroyed in new diss track [G Count - F*ck The Game Up]  (Read 1850 times)

Remedy360

Re: Game gets destroyed in new diss track [G Count - F*ck The Game Up]
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2014, 02:55:24 PM »
I disagree with the Budden one. I need to check out the Yuk one again. He at least responded back though right?

Yeah, he dissed him first over "Five on It". I dunno man, I thought "Buddens" was kinda weak, "Game Over" went a lot harder.

200bars killed it.  Game -> Buddens in that beef.  (u r quik to remember what you like huh)

Yuk had massive shoots on Game + the video was funny, alittle corny, but funny. - i Still think Game got out as winner, and i think Speedy is a bitch for playing Yuk like that.  (you can see Yuk still to this day, knows he took the loss, when speaking about game, he still holds that grutch)

Rass Kass man really? hush little baby, is proberly the weakest song to ever be made. RASS KASS is a has been - Not the Game made any good diss songs in that beef either, both sucked here.

50cent - 300bars is legendary.

Bleek - He never stood a chance.

Lil Durk - Chiraq is crazy, hard to see him come back.

Jay & Suge even get it on My Bitch.

Lets see what he makes for G Count, so far he only came with a corny line on twitter. - But i dont see em keeping his mouth shut.

Game is the best rapper in beef, 2nd is Pac, 3rd is Cube. - LL, KRS and so on was tight to tho.

200 bars was that track, I agree.
I don't care what anyone say that Ras track I posted was on point. I'll ask again, when has Game never not responded up until now? That should tell you he aint want it. This time around I think he don't want it with the streets but with Ras he aint want the lyrics. I'll be mad surprised if Game holla back at this track.

LL was a good battle rapper up until Canibus stepped in. He kilt him wit dis:
Rip The Jacker.

He threw a few lines at him on "Pistol Grip Pump". I dunno, I always just felt like Game didn't think he needed to respond too much on wax. The whole Yukmouth/Joe Budden shit was him trying to pal up to 50 cause those guys were shitting on G-Unit. 

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2014, 03:28:36 PM »
Yuk completely destroyed Game. Yeah the diss Game did on the Five on It beat was cool but after that Yuk just went ham. IMO Game usually wins his rap beefs but this one he clearly lost.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2014, 04:25:15 PM »
Game will do what he always does in these situations. Apologize privately so his fans dont discover how bitch made he is or go quiet so everyone forgets this dude checkin his bitch ass like he did with Shyne n Dresta. Dudes a clown. He shouts out Chicago street niggas he dont know including Count then gets dissed by them. LOL.

N like Bloody said he aint steppin foot nowhere near Chiraq unless he wanna die.

Calm down buddy, you're working yourself into a hissy fit.

I seriously can't understand why everytime Game is brought up people on this forum feel the need to question his authenticity in the streets - you guys don't do that shit for all these other clowns claiming to be hard. Game has had the biggest mouth in Hip-Hop for 10 years now and yet he's only had hands put on him once? And that guy turned up dead like a month later (not insinuating Game had anything to do with it). That should tell you something.

That ChiRaq to LA verse was crack, bottom line. Focus on the music.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2014, 04:54:34 PM »
in terms of who killed that "Chiraq" beat the most it goes Lil Herb > Game > Nicki Minaj > Count > Durk > frail ass Tyga

Game-Won

« Reply #34 on: May 12, 2014, 11:03:49 PM »
BG Knocc out just made a small diss to game on Durks twitter. -

with all these people mouthing up those Game got 500 bars incomin?
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Blood$

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2014, 07:30:37 AM »
what did B.G. Knoccout have to say?

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2014, 02:23:25 PM »
BG who? My nigga Chris Spencer killed what was left of him here...

fast-forward to 1:35. Nigga said "I thought the BG stood for Buff Girl"  ;D
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2014, 04:50:51 PM »
If I was lil durk, the last person id take serious is a stripper  :-X  :-X  :-X
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

Game-Won

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2014, 03:16:51 AM »
If I was lil durk, the last person id take serious is a stripper  :-X  :-X  :-X

Judgement... really?

So you rather rob and do others harm than strip? may you never have kids.

I dont know if he is a gangsta, but beeing a stripper just shows he has been in need of money and was willing to do whatever to go get it. -  aint no shame in making money.

On a different note.:
BG knoc out wrote something like - the west dont ride with Game.

G Count and members of that gang has made 2-3 songs after that diss, they riding the wave, the songs is aiight - the diss track is still the best one so far from G Count and camp.

"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

Lucifuge

« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2014, 05:10:23 AM »
Is game or kendrick on that diss?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Blood$

« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2014, 10:33:29 AM »
BG who? My nigga Chris Spencer killed what was left of him here...

fast-forward to 1:35. Nigga said "I thought the BG stood for Buff Girl"  ;D

LOL how did you find this shit?

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2014, 12:48:48 PM »
in terms of who killed that "Chiraq" beat the most it goes Lil Herb > Game > Nicki Minaj > Count > Durk > frail ass Tyga
No offense, but you're crazy if you think Lil Herb or anybody and I mean anybody bodied that Chiraq beat better than Game.  His verse and the energy on his verse got all these Chi niggas up in arms, knowing not a one of'em can fuck wit' it.  Another thing, a lot of yall need to stop with the "he took Kendricks Flow" on there.  Where?!?!?  Sounded to me like he did a DMX style better than DMX ever did it.  It's hard to even put a song on after hearing Game's verse 'cause it ain't much out there at the moment that equals that energy.

Blood$

« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2014, 04:21:50 PM »
No offense, but you're crazy if you think Lil Herb or anybody and I mean anybody bodied that Chiraq beat better than Game.  His verse and the energy on his verse got all these Chi niggas up in arms, knowing not a one of'em can fuck wit' it.  Another thing, a lot of yall need to stop with the "he took Kendricks Flow" on there.  Where?!?!?  Sounded to me like he did a DMX style better than DMX ever did it.  It's hard to even put a song on after hearing Game's verse 'cause it ain't much out there at the moment that equals that energy.

Lil Herb is the originator of the flow that everybody who rapped on the beat is emulating, therefore nobody ripped it better than him

sure Game brought the energy at a higher level but it doesn't have the same replay value that Lil Herb's performance does, in a month we'll forget all about this

Blood$

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2014, 04:22:19 PM »
T.I. says there's no more beef between G Count of L.E.P. Bogus Boys and Game, following shots sent from G Count.

Following the Lil Durk and Tyga beef, plenty of Chicago natives chose sides, and often it was Durk's side they were choosing. One such rapper was G Count of the group L.E.P. Bogus Boys.

G Count released a freestyle over "ChiRaq" which served as a diss record towards Game, who made himself apart of the Durk/Tyga beef when he hopped on T-Raww's diss "ChiRaq To L.A." and called out Durk by name. Nonetheless, Game shouted out the Bogus Boys in his verse, although according to G Count, he doesn't know the West Coast MC.

G Count raps on his freestyle, "Why you wanna diss Durk, Blood / You must wanna get murked, Blood", as well as bars like, "You don't know shit about Chiraq / Dickridin' me to get a pass / You don't know the G Count like that."

Now Tip has become a mediator of sorts, tweeting that the situation between G Count and Game has been cleared up. T.I. says he got both parties on the phone together and they "got clarity now,good as gold.... Errrbody all Love."

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/ti-says-it-s-all-love-between-g-count-of-lep-bogus-boys-and-game-following-diss-record-news.10552.html

aerroc

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2014, 09:51:14 PM »
The Game VS Yukmouth from (Beef III)